Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Eraqus

What are you looking forward to most in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix?

What are you looking foward to most in Knigdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What are you looking forward to most in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix?

• Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
    • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix
    • Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Cutscenes
    • Cutscene leading to Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
    • Another Option? Comment Below

Nothing. I don't have PS3. Already have KH2FM, so I don't really care (and, IIRC, BBSFM isn't region-locked, so I could get it at some point for my US PSP).

Edited by SkullMajora

All of it! I am excited for both Final Mix games. I am excited about Extra Scenes being added, especially when they are related to the main story. I am am also Hoping there will be some sort of scene added maybe at the end of the whole game that actually is about KH3. It seems possible considering the end credits of KH1.5 where it seemed to hint at kh2.5 coming out.

Kingdom Hearts 2 is probably one of my favorite games in the series because of all the new stuff it added to the main story. Birth By Sleep is another major favorite because of that same reason.

I'm surprised BBS has no votes...

i would have but I am excited for all of it not just one portion. Edited by Ajexmi

Well there's nothing much to say But i'm looking forward to see Some New content for KH2 FM(Limit Form, Secret Bosses, Absent Silhouettes, New Abilities, and New Weapons) and BBS FM(Rhythm Mixer, Illusion, Unsion Rush, Voltage Stack and Aerial Recovery, Armor of Master, Monstro, No Heart Arena Battles) and a Cutscene that leads to Dream Drop Distance.

BBS on a platform has it for me. It's gonna be SWEET! KH2FM is gonna be awsome, but I don;t think the overall experience between the original and the remaster will be quite as good as BBS - but maybe that's due to me playing KH2 SOOOO MANY TIMES ALREADY!

BBS because i want to see it hd on my tv fkdsljdfskdfs i've been able to play kh2:fm on pcsx2 in hd so i'm pretty knowledgeable of how it's going to look already. but i'm also kind of interested in the coded cutscenes because i only watched the ending for that to see what the bottled letter said, and obviously i want to see the new cutscenes o: