Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Waller-pearson

Xehanort's Ultimate plan? *spoiler?*

Well after 1 year of not keeping up with the series i got lost, well kinda xD. i completely forgot about what xehanorts TRUE plans were, and im pretty confused. i looked it up on the wiki page but its kind of confusing, and plus i dont really trust wiki pages. can someone explain what xehanorts true intensions were the whole time throughout the series?

As a young individual ,Xehanort wanted to explore the world . One day though , "Ansem the Seeker Of Darkness" appeared from the future and "kinda" gave him the ability to travel through time and space . While he got older and older ,he got wiser . Young Xehanort travelled in time and  prepared everything for the day of the clash of the 13 darknesses and the 7 lights . If this clash happens , the X-Blade  which Xehanort is after ,and which is the half part of Kingdom Hearts will be forged and will unlock Kingdom Hearts' true powers .  

Edited by Nick Sideris

I think the only way to properly understand is to watch, at the very least, the KH3D cutscenes for The World That Never Was. Xehanort actually goes into detail about his ultimate plans and spells it out pretty clearly, but there are bits and pieces scattered all over the level, so it's best to watch all the DDD cutscenes for TWTNW. Personally, I think it makes the most sense if you watch all of Sora's TWTNW cutscenes and then watch all of Riku's. The timeframes overlap, but Sora's ends before Riku's does.