Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Space Cowboy

KH3D Nomura Interview KH 3D

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/80513/nomura-and-hashimoto-talk-kingdom-hearts-3d/

Kingdom Hearts 3D was listed as one of the games for the 3DS at yesterday's Nintendo conference at E3. Producer Shinji Hashimoto and Director Tetsuya Nomura have revealed a few things about the game at E3.

First off, despite showing screens of characters Sora and Riku in their original Kingdom Hearts outfits and ages and Traverse Town from the original game once again, Hashimoto and Nomura confirmed this is indeed a brand new and original title. This game is also not related to Kingdom Hearts Recoded which was another game that Square Enix announced for E3. Recoded is a DS game while this one is specifically for the 3DS. Hashimoto notes that this is the title that would provide "impact" that he hinted at prior to E3.

Nomura hinted that this game won't be outsourced to h.a.n.d. which developed Days and are devloping Recoded. Instead, Nomura says that the game will probably be made by the Osaka team which made Birth By Sleep, also hinting that this is the next "major" Kingdom Hearts game that's not Kingdom Hearts III.

So my DS games CAN be played on 3DS? What about GB games? 3=

GBA games aren't playable on any of the new DS systems. 3DS won't have it, the DSi doesn't even have a GBA slot.

ugh sounds interesting major game but I have to buy a 3DS :dodgy: oh well I'll sell my DS and then save up some more for a 3DS T_T

thats what im going to do too, and like Corrupted Keyblade said, you can still play your other ds games with it, i just wonder if the threed effect works on those too? hm

So my DS games CAN be played on 3DS? What about GB games? 3=

no, just like SoraKing3 said, there is almost evidently going to be no more systems compatible with gba games, and here is a link to show the basic look and facts about the 3ds

http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/

you could get your hands on a game cube though, then get the special attachment to play them on an actual tv!

I don't want to buy a 3DS, but i'll have to ....... I'm sick of the handhelds........

yes, i myself am getting sick of hand helds, if im going to buy a new system, i want it to be something i dont have that i already intended on buying, like xbox, maybe ps3, thats got blueray, but im not so sure i want a wii, no offense to big wii fans, i like it, just not enough to buy it

Judging Square Enix's time line of how long this game will be developed, I'll say a year & a half to two years. As for the time of year of its release I'll have to say late 2011 to early 2012 for Japan and early 2012 to mid 2012 for the U.S. Not that this is important but I also like to mention that Nintendo hand helds have a tendency to improve in technology every two years so possibly we'll see the likes of a new 3DSi around the time Kingdom Hearts 3DS comes out. (I apologize if I'm making it sound like you'll have to spend more money but before 358/2 Days had launched the new Nintendo DSi had came out. I'm anticipating the same thing to happen with Kingdom Hearts 3DS). There will be plenty of time to save up $$ for a 3DS

It is somewhat possible that there will be a Virtual Console-esque service that would have Game Boy games from all the variations.

So sora and Riku wearing original KH1 clothing was just a template right since its supposed to be a brand new story and not a port.

It's an entirely new game altogether, but apparently takes place when they were younger I guess.

I get the feeling this game will further expland on the tale of Rikus time in KH1 and will have a theme of dreams. I'm kind of glad it's not a remake of 1 though, as much as I liked the original KH I felt that it didn't need a remake.

It is somewhat possible that there will be a Virtual Console-esque service that would have Game Boy games from all the variations.

Well, they were planning on making Nes games in 3D for the 3DS, so it's likely they'll do some sort of virtual console service for the 3DS.

Judging Square Enix's time line of how long this game will be developed, I'll say a year & a half to two years. As for the time of year of its release I'll have to say late 2011 to early 2012 for Japan and early 2012 to mid 2012 for the U.S. Not that this is important but I also like to mention that Nintendo hand helds have a tendency to improve in technology every two years so possibly we'll see the likes of a new 3DSi around the time Kingdom Hearts 3DS comes out. (I apologize if I'm making it sound like you'll have to spend more money but before 358/2 Days had launched the new Nintendo DSi had came out. I'm anticipating the same thing to happen with Kingdom Hearts 3DS). There will be plenty of time to save up $$ for a 3DS

they have the system finished they are just waiting on the games to be finished :/ and i do hope the games finish soon as i'm going to buy a 3DS for a lot of games

this game could be one of the 3 games that Nourma was talking about that is coming out later in the year

It's two, and they're not all coming out this year. The third will be KH3. The two (Re:Coded and KH3D, presumably) will come before KH3, which will probably be announced in 2011.

this game could be one of the 3 games that Nourma was talking about that is coming out later in the year

It's two, and they're not all coming out this year. The third will be KH3. The two (Re:Coded and KH3D, presumably) will come before KH3, which will probably be announced in 2011.

Nomura mentioned 2 mystery games. One of them is 3D, and the other remains unknown.

Re:coded doesn't count as a mystery game because it's being included in the KH portable trio with BBS, Days, and the original coded.