Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What reasonable things would you guys like to see, or NOT see, in KH3?

Personally I'd like to see the option to change clothing when you want, or KH1/KH2 skins.What I DON'T want to see is too many quick-time events (keep the triangle reaction, avoid the rest), where all the action happens but you can't pay attention because you're on the lookout for buttons, and you have no control over the action itself.Thoughts?

I would like see a "well-balanced" storyline and a normal ending ....

You don't like how the other games ended?

Drive Forms but different that KH II, Treasure Planet and The Black Cauldron worlds and Morph and Gurgy summons.

And hate me if you want, but KH II Gummi Ship system. Ooh there's an idea. A Gummi Ship system where you can go straight from world to world but with optional KH II style missions

Oh yeah I'd love to see more Drive Forms, and I can honestly say I'm the only person I've heard say that I'd like more original worlds, non-Disney hahaThe KH2 Gummi Ship system actually wasn't all that bad, if they can improve on it, it'd be awesome

A really long story- so long it would take more than a few days to beat (unlike KH3D)

I prefer a good balance of story and content, because too much story and the content is at a minimum, too much content and the story sucks :/

You don't like how the other games ended?

Oh yeah I'd love to see more Drive Forms, and I can honestly say I'm the only person I've heard say that I'd like more original worlds, non-Disney hahaThe KH2 Gummi Ship system actually wasn't all that bad, if they can improve on it, it'd be awesome

I prefer a good balance of story and content, because too much story and the content is at a minimum, too much content and the story sucks :/

I only liked Birth By Sleep's ending ....

I only liked Birth By Sleep's ending ....

I did enjoy it a lot, only reason I prefer other endings is because with Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days endings, we already know what happens after. I like the suspense of not knowing, so I can be surprised with the next title!

Fool. Keyblade abilities. Accessories that you will actually see on Sora when you equip them. The usual trio. Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

"Fool"? ._.Yeah well every release has been doing good improvements on Keyblade abilities, ehh I'm fine without seeing accessories (can't make it TOO realistic), and as long as their behaviors are revamped, I'd be fine with just them

I did enjoy it a lot, only reason I prefer other endings is because with Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days endings, we already know what happens after. I like the suspense of not knowing, so I can be surprised with the next title!

"Fool"? ._.Yeah well every release has been doing good improvements on Keyblade abilities, ehh I'm fine without seeing accessories (can't make it TOO realistic), and as long as their behaviors are revamped, I'd be fine with just them

Well yeah but BBS Ending and DDD ending (irrelevant) are both pretty important so that you understand the story afterwards ...

Well yeah but BBS Ending and DDD ending (irrelevant) are both pretty important so that you understand the story afterwards ...

Yeah true, but I guess that's why in my opinion they've been keeping a good balance with the endings, you know? They're basically laying out the story the way it has to

Here goes nothing:

-Destiny islands being a playable world. In any way shape or form.

- Barret Wallace (are there any black people in kh?)

-The death of a main character. (i hate to see it, but sometimes it has to happen to keep the story alive. If there were no chance of death, the whole thing would be pointless and the good guys win no matter what happens.)

- Toy Story

- An extremely unexpected plot twist that results in another 10 year (hopefully less) period of anticipation. (obviously nothing about xehanort because this is supposed to be the final chapter of that saga.

- The Great Mouse Detective

- Zidane

- Max Goof

- The Black Cauldron

- Atlantica

- The return of Roxas

- I dont want Kairi to be named keyblade master at any point in the game.

- Heartless and Nobody's. I dont want the inclusion of any new type of monsters. Unversed were decent. Dreameaters went too far. keep it simple.

- Explain time travel a little better. but dont include any more of it.

- Being that Xehanort is a white haired man from destiny islands. I just want to say that i dont want to find out that Riku is somehow some sort of descendant of xehanort. Ik its not likley. but i said this as a joke the other day to a friend. and then the slight possibility of it nearly made me sick. It would be pointless.

- NO AVENGERS

- The ability to use dark corridors (while playing as lea or riku). Nothing extreme just enough to bring to any savepoint from any location or something like that.

- Jecht

that is all....for now

Here goes nothing:

-Destiny islands being a playable world. In any way shape or form.

- Barret Wallace (are there any black people in kh?)

-The death of a main character. (i hate to see it, but sometimes it has to happen to keep the story alive. If there were no chance of death, the whole thing would be pointless and the good guys win no matter what happens.)

- Toy Story

- An extremely unexpected plot twist that results in another 10 year (hopefully less) period of anticipation. (obviously nothing about xehanort because this is supposed to be the final chapter of that saga.

- The Great Mouse Detective

- Zidane

- Max Goof

- The Black Cauldron

- Atlantica

- The return of Roxas

- I dont want Kairi to be named keyblade master at any point in the game.

- Heartless and Nobody's. I dont want the inclusion of any new type of monsters. Unversed were decent. Dreameaters went too far. keep it simple.

- Explain time travel a little better. but dont include any more of it.

- Being that Xehanort is a white haired man from destiny islands. I just want to say that i dont want to find out that Riku is somehow some sort of descendant of xehanort. Ik its not likley. but i said this as a joke the other day to a friend. and then the slight possibility of it nearly made me sick. It would be pointless.

- NO AVENGERS

- The ability to use dark corridors (while playing as lea or riku). Nothing extreme just enough to bring to any savepoint from any location or something like that.

- Jecht

that is all....for now

Dang I agree with almost all of these! Imagine using the Dark Corridors in battle, sort of melded into the combo! It'd be awesome to disappear and stuff while fighting like Noctis in FFXV or Nightcrawler or something haha

A happy ending.

I'm sure there'll be one :]

Playable destiny island

Vanitas and sora meeting

Badass keyblades

Tangled world

Princess and the frog world

No romance for the non Disney characters

Rikus long hair

Vanitas and Sora meeting would be epic!

Sora and Kairi kiss. 'Nuff said.

I just went ahead and started believing that exchanging paopu fruits is like the KH version of kissing lol 

TERRA'S RETURN!

Aqua's return

Ventus' Return

Terra and Riku to have epic moments fighting Xehanort

Riku's KH2 haircut

why is everyone in love with Riku's KH2 haircut? haha

New Forms

Duel-Wielding in Base Form (w/o a Form (like Roxas) at least in 2 major fights

SDG Trio

New Worlds (especially Monsters Inc.)

Please make the Anti-Form choosable, have the ability Guard, and either to allow the form the ability to use the spell Cure or heal with every consecutive hit. Also allow the form to show up in the cutscenes and have it in some part of the plot. Anti-Form is too great and epic that, to me, it's on par with Final Form. It's an unusual and spectacular way that Sora uses Darkness that no one else has ever used it except for Shadows. I say it should have some importance to Sora. Don't let it be forgotten.

New Forms

Duel-Wielding in Base Form (w/o a Form (like Roxas) at least in 2 major fights

SDG Trio

New Worlds (especially Monsters Inc.)

Please make the Anti-Form choosable, have the ability Guard, and either to allow the form the ability to use the spell Cure or heal with every consecutive hit. Also allow the form to show up in the cutscenes and have it in some part of the plot. Anti-Form is too great and epic that, to me, it's on par with Final Form. It's an unusual and spectacular way that Sora uses Darkness that no one else has ever used it except for Shadows. I say it should have some importance to Sora. Don't let it be forgotten.

This feels like the start of a petition lol

This feels like the start of a petition lol

IDK. I just see Anti-Form as a possible big thing in KH. I can somewhat see how Anti-Form can make such a great story, yet they have done nothing with this possibility (yet).

IDK. I just see Anti-Form as a possible big thing in KH. I can somewhat see how Anti-Form can make such a great story, yet they have done nothing with this possibility (yet).

I honestly saw it as an opportunity to add something a little out there, but not really significant storywise. How do you think it can be beneficial at this point in the story?