Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Diversity in gameplay is a big one for me.

You mean each character being as unique as possible?

Yes, ofcourse!! :biggrin:  local Co-op please! Unlike you people, I don't care for online multiplayer, if Imma play multiplayer, I want my buddies beside me.

Oh really? But everyone b*tched about the swim controls in Anlantica, which is exactly why they ditched that and when musical-button-pressing-only, and now you want the heartless back? You can't have both. Heartless in a waterworld and no Heartless in a waterworld.

But I repeat, I liked it, I got to hear Sora sing, and it was a catchy distraction from the main plot. Besides, while Atlantica may not impact anything in the grand scheme of things (and I honestly don't need EVERY world to), it did have an abridged version of the "Little Mermaid"-movie plot, and I really liked how they made the Ursula boss into a musical boss <3

How about Atlantica in Re:Chain of Memories? You fought like you would in every other world, but not stupid musical single haha

- Destiny Islands (playable) *agree*

- Kairi playable *agree*

- Lea playable *disagree*

- Lea vs Isa *agree*

- Tidus

- Wakka

- Leon *agree*

- Yuffie *agree*

- Aerith *agree*

- Cid *agree*

- Cloud *agree*

- Tifa

- Sephiroth *agree*

- Lightning *disagree*

- Noctis *agree*

- Sora dual wielding *agree*

- Saving Aqua

- Saving Ventus

- (maybe) saving Terra

- Roxas becoming his own person and eating ice cream with Lea forevaaaaaaarh

- Badass secret bosses *agree*

- Some kind of new Drive forms or something to replace Drive forms

- Pride Lands with the story of TLK2 with a more grown up lion Sora *agree*

- Tangled *disagree*

- Frozen (but I doubt this will happen since the movie just came out in the cinema, but you'll never know I guess :P) *disagree*

- Jungle book *disagree*

- Robin Hood (with Sora as a lion anthro or something, since his concept art looks like a lion :3)

- Treasure planet *agree*- Badass new Keyblades *agree*- No Marvel *agree*

- No Antlantica AND NO MORE SINGING

- More sea-salt ice cream :D *agree*

Tidus and Wakka only if they're grown up, Tifa if she's not as useless as in KH2, Aqua/Ven/Roxas etc. being saved is pretty much inevitable, i liked the forms they used in BbS i feel theyre a good substitute to drive forms, haven't watched robin hood so no opinion, and I'd be ok with Atlantica so long as there is NO singing 

So you want Sora have a bad side? Well he can learn from Peter Parker.

http://youtu.be/1yy62Vds8-4

My ribs!

So you want Sora have a bad side? Well he can learn from Peter Parker.

http://youtu.be/1yy62Vds8-4

lol. Yeah, it'd probably be the best plot twist we've had in a while...Possibly ever, since I can't really think of anything more shocking that happened that would be bigger than that, other than Aqua being in the RoD this whole time or something...

On a random sidenote, I'm pissed that the next saga is so MANY years from now because I want to know what Nomura was talking about when he said it's going to hold something exciting that we haven't seen before...Maybe he's talking about Pixar? I can't really imagine what else that would mean. The suspense is killing...

lol. Yeah, it'd probably be the best plot twist we've had in a while...Possibly ever, since I can't really think of anything more shocking that happened that would be bigger than that, other than Aqua being in the RoD this whole time or something...

On a random sidenote, I'm pissed that the next saga is so MANY years from now because I want to know what Nomura was talking about when he said it's going to hold something exciting that we haven't seen before...Maybe he's talking about Pixar? I can't really imagine what else that would mean. The suspense is killing...

It is a while from now, but aside from making us wait for long times at a time, has Nomura ever let you down?

I like it if Sora meet Lightning (FF13) and fight that would be a hard boss... well not the hardest but the most exciting boss ever.

If Sora met NOCTIS it would be epic

I like it if Sora meet Lightning (FF13) and fight that would be a hard boss... well not the hardest but the most exciting boss ever.

I am with you on half of that, as in it would be cool to have Claire/Lightning meet Sora, but I would like to have her as a partner instead of fight her :D I mean, uptill now we have only ever had Disney characters on our team, and the only time we fought alongside the FF characters were before the "Battle of 1000 Heartless" in Kingdom Hearts II. So I would really like if we finally could have Final Fantasy characters too! :-)

1.PRIDELANDS!!!! (Reminds me of Warrior Cats and had a good Sequal)

2.Mulan 2 (Lesson about Romance and, facing a awesome Heartless that tries to take the 3 princesses hearts and you have to protect them.)

3.Custom Characters (Create a Keyblade Wielder that looks like you and, goto your favorite worlds ONLINE!!!! (GTA ONLINE LIKE-NESS) And, learn awesome attacks....and get new allies!)

4.Mirage Arena RETURNS!

5. Aqua, Ventus, and Terra returns

6.Atlantis the Lost Empire

7. One Word "Starwars" Well it was two crunched into one.....

8. Secret boss that is a hint to the next KH Saga.

9. New Final Fantasy World where we find out who won Cloud or Sepiroth?

10. Princess and the Frog

11. Treasure Planet

12. World Ends with You World

13. The Grid RETURNS!

14. Alice in Wonderland (Live Action/Animated Story)

15. DLC insted of Final Mix.....

16. Keyblade war Boss Fight (Fight Millions of waves of Rezzurected Keyblade Warriors!)

17. NO KINECT (KINECT SUCKSSS!)

18. Darker Themes

19. DBZ Refrences

20. Play as any Characters.

2.Mulan 2 (Lesson about Romance and, facing a awesome Heartless that tries to take the 3 princesses hearts and you have to protect them.)

3.Custom Characters (Create a Keyblade Wielder that looks like you and, goto your favorite worlds ONLINE!!!! (GTA ONLINE LIKE-NESS) And, learn awesome attacks....and get new allies!)

4.Mirage Arena RETURNS!

11. Treasure Planet

13. The Grid RETURNS!

16. Keyblade war Boss Fight (Fight Millions of waves of Rezzurected Keyblade Warriors!)

18. Darker Themes

19. DBZ Refrences

Kinect never has to be used in controller-based games, but it does add to the experience

4.Mirage Arena RETURNS!

11. Treasure Planet

13. The Grid RETURNS!

18. Darker Themes

19. DBZ Refrences

DLC instead of a Final Mix, I'm with ya on that one!!

1.  Pocahontas world

2.  No Star Wars (I don't mind it later on but there's a load of Disney/Pixar worlds I would prefer)

3.  I would rather any FM content be downloadable to add to it, and if that's too complicated then if you have KH3 you should get a discounted price on the full FM game download cause you are essentially buying extras to a game you already own

4.  I don't want DLC in the form of dressing them up likes cat or turning them into your barbie

5.  I personally would like Command Melding cause I found that the easiest to create commands fast, but I don't mind abilities or commands, just like melding

6.  The option to start the game after with all the stuff you gained on your first run through readily at hand.  Like if you did a 100% run you usually get all the great stuff near the end (Ultima weapon for exmaple) so you could have a crack at it from the start with them already there.  It would be a good set up if you were doing a speedrun to start maxed out.  And if you want more of a challenge you could choose for the stuff not to be carried over to the new file

7.  Mirage Arena/OC style tournaments again, with online wireless battles.  And even if all characters aren't playable it would be nice to have each as an option to play as (and if they wear armor you can custom colour them).  It'd just give more individuality when in online modes, I doubt an awful lot of pink Lea's or vomit green Aqua's would be running about.

8.  Similar to the 1000 heartless battle, generally a battle with an army to get through.  Could include Nobodies and Unversed but I don't mind.

9.  Alice in Wonderland isn't a necessity, but I honestly would like to see it in PS4 graphics and the glorious acid trip that is wonderland, it could follow on on Alice returning back to Wonderland after being captured and actually getting her back through the rabbit hole home.

10.  Same as blazing I'd like the secret boss to have a hint towards the next saga

11.  Like BBS and DDD I'd like a trophy shelf, it could be corelated to the PSN trophies/achievements there'd be but I just think the designs of them in BBB and DDD were so nice it'd be nice to see them in this

11.  I want to see more Kairi.

12.  I want someone of the main cast to die.  

13.  I also like the idea of -za level of magic

I am with you on half of that, as in it would be cool to have Claire/Lightning meet Sora, but I would like to have her as a partner instead of fight her :D I mean, uptill now we have only ever had Disney characters on our team, and the only time we fought alongside the FF characters were before the "Battle of 1000 Heartless" in Kingdom Hearts II. So I would really like if we finally could have Final Fantasy characters too! :-)

What about Auron?? 

1.PRIDELANDS!!!! (Reminds me of Warrior Cats and had a good Sequal) AGREE

2.Mulan 2 (Lesson about Romance and, facing a awesome Heartless that tries to take the 3 princesses hearts and you have to protect them.) HAVENT WATCHED SO NO CLUE

3.Custom Characters (Create a Keyblade Wielder that looks like you and, goto your favorite worlds ONLINE!!!! (GTA ONLINE LIKE-NESS) And, learn awesome attacks....and get new allies!) INTERESTING BUT WOULD PROBABLY TAKE UP TOO MUCH SPACE?...

4.Mirage Arena RETURNS! YES

5. Aqua, Ventus, and Terra returns INEVITABLE

6.Atlantis the Lost Empire WOULD BE ENJOYABLE

7. One Word "Starwars" Well it was two crunched into one..... MAYBE NEXT SAGA

8. Secret boss that is a hint to the next KH Saga. WOULD MAKE ME TEAR MY HAIR OFF BUT YES

9. New Final Fantasy World where we find out who won Cloud or Sepiroth? YES, SET SAIL FOR GAIA!

10. Princess and the Frog MMM WOULDN'T BELONG IN MY OPINION

11. Treasure Planet HAVENT WATCHED

12. World Ends with You World WOULD MAKE SENSE

13. The Grid RETURNS! BASED ON WHAT MOVIE?

14. Alice in Wonderland (Live Action/Animated Story) AFTER THE ANIMATION BASED ONE? MAYBE AS A CONTINUATION BUT THE STYLE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE SAME

15. DLC insted of Final Mix..... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS

16. Keyblade war Boss Fight (Fight Millions of waves of Rezzurected Keyblade Warriors!) MAYBE TOO MUCH, UNLESS ITS LIKE THE 1000 HEARTLESS FIGHT

17. NO KINECT (KINECT SUCKSSS!) I WILL GET ON PS4 :]

18. Darker Themes YES

19. DBZ Refrences UHH.. HUH??

20. Play as any Characters. TOO MUCH

-Tears

-Closure

-Epic music

-Answers

-A box of tissues

This is ALL inevitable

1.  Pocahontas world SEEMS LIKE IT'D BE A BIT TOO LEISURELY

2.  No Star Wars (I don't mind it later on but there's a load of Disney/Pixar worlds I would prefer) AGREE

3.  I would rather any FM content be downloadable to add to it, and if that's too complicated then if you have KH3 you should get a discounted price on the full FM game download cause you are essentially buying extras to a game you already own AGREE

4.  I don't want DLC in the form of dressing them up likes cat or turning them into your barbie AGREE

5.  I personally would like Command Melding cause I found that the easiest to create commands fast, but I don't mind abilities or commands, just like melding MELDING?

6.  The option to start the game after with all the stuff you gained on your first run through readily at hand.  Like if you did a 100% run you usually get all the great stuff near the end (Ultima weapon for exmaple) so you could have a crack at it from the start with them already there.  It would be a good set up if you were doing a speedrun to start maxed out.  And if you want more of a challenge you could choose for the stuff not to be carried over to the new file NEW GAME+? AGREE

7.  Mirage Arena/OC style tournaments again, with online wireless battles.  And even if all characters aren't playable it would be nice to have each as an option to play as (and if they wear armor you can custom colour them).  It'd just give more individuality when in online modes, I doubt an awful lot of pink Lea's or vomit green Aqua's would be running about. EHH AGREE

8.  Similar to the 1000 heartless battle, generally a battle with an army to get through.  Could include Nobodies and Unversed but I don't mind. ARMY OF KEYBLADE WIELDERS!

9.  Alice in Wonderland isn't a necessity, but I honestly would like to see it in PS4 graphics and the glorious acid trip that is wonderland, it could follow on on Alice returning back to Wonderland after being captured and actually getting her back through the rabbit hole home. I CAN SEE THAT..MAYBE?

10.  Same as blazing I'd like the secret boss to have a hint towards the next saga AGREE

11.  Like BBS and DDD I'd like a trophy shelf, it could be corelated to the PSN trophies/achievements there'd be but I just think the designs of them in BBB and DDD were so nice it'd be nice to see them in this MAYBE WHERE YOU CAN SEE THEM IN-GAME?

11.  I want to see more Kairi. HOPEFULLY WHERE SHE ISN'T USELESS, OR JUST A MIRAGE OR MEMORY

12.  I want someone of the main cast to die. WE ALL KNOW PEOPLE IN KH NEVER TRULY DIE, THEY'RE EITHER SENT TO THE REALM OF DARKNESS OR JUST BECOME A HEARTLESS/NOBODY

13.  I also like the idea of -za level of magic THAT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING

1.  Pocahontas world SEEMS LIKE IT'D BE A BIT TOO LEISURELY

2.  No Star Wars (I don't mind it later on but there's a load of Disney/Pixar worlds I would prefer) AGREE

3.  I would rather any FM content be downloadable to add to it, and if that's too complicated then if you have KH3 you should get a discounted price on the full FM game download cause you are essentially buying extras to a game you already own AGREE

4.  I don't want DLC in the form of dressing them up likes cat or turning them into your barbie AGREE

5.  I personally would like Command Melding cause I found that the easiest to create commands fast, but I don't mind abilities or commands, just like melding MELDING?

6.  The option to start the game after with all the stuff you gained on your first run through readily at hand.  Like if you did a 100% run you usually get all the great stuff near the end (Ultima weapon for exmaple) so you could have a crack at it from the start with them already there.  It would be a good set up if you were doing a speedrun to start maxed out.  And if you want more of a challenge you could choose for the stuff not to be carried over to the new file NEW GAME+? AGREE

7.  Mirage Arena/OC style tournaments again, with online wireless battles.  And even if all characters aren't playable it would be nice to have each as an option to play as (and if they wear armor you can custom colour them).  It'd just give more individuality when in online modes, I doubt an awful lot of pink Lea's or vomit green Aqua's would be running about. EHH AGREE

8.  Similar to the 1000 heartless battle, generally a battle with an army to get through.  Could include Nobodies and Unversed but I don't mind. ARMY OF KEYBLADE WIELDERS!

9.  Alice in Wonderland isn't a necessity, but I honestly would like to see it in PS4 graphics and the glorious acid trip that is wonderland, it could follow on on Alice returning back to Wonderland after being captured and actually getting her back through the rabbit hole home. I CAN SEE THAT..MAYBE?

10.  Same as blazing I'd like the secret boss to have a hint towards the next saga AGREE

11.  Like BBS and DDD I'd like a trophy shelf, it could be corelated to the PSN trophies/achievements there'd be but I just think the designs of them in BBB and DDD were so nice it'd be nice to see them in this MAYBE WHERE YOU CAN SEE THEM IN-GAME?

11.  I want to see more Kairi. HOPEFULLY WHERE SHE ISN'T USELESS, OR JUST A MIRAGE OR MEMORY

12.  I want someone of the main cast to die. WE ALL KNOW PEOPLE IN KH NEVER TRULY DIE, THEY'RE EITHER SENT TO THE REALM OF DARKNESS OR JUST BECOME A HEARTLESS/NOBODY

13.  I also like the idea of -za level of magic THAT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING

1.  I think it'd be beautiful to look at and Radcliff could be possessed by the heartless.

5.  Melding was creating commands by pairing off two you already have.  It replaced Item Synthesis in BBS

9.  Is more of a personal request, I don't expect it but I just think the visuals would look stunning.  Like Alice: Madness Returns only obviously it won't be as dark

11.  I personally think and want her to be a GoL but didn't wanna say that cause people like to flip a shit concerning Kairi

12.  That's the point.  Since basically everyone comes back, the "meaning" deaths of characters is utterly and completely meaningless.  You see someone perish before you now and just think "wonder when he'll be popping up again cause no one dies".  I want an actual, permanent death (and villains don't count).  I don't think those who have already been a heartless/nobody could just recycle back into them next time they're killed as somebodies cause then the MX saga could literally never end.

@Bosh104

Yes that is true that takes much space.

The reason I want dlc insted of Final Mix is becuase you're going to have to buy a new game :(DBZ Refrences like ITS OVER 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

1.  I think it'd be beautiful to look at and Radcliff could be possessed by the heartless. I would get the sense that it's recycled plot, personally...

5.  Melding was creating commands by pairing off two you already have.  It replaced Item Synthesis in BBS OHHH completely forgot haha

9.  Is more of a personal request, I don't expect it but I just think the visuals would look stunning.  Like Alice: Madness Returns only obviously it won't be as dark

11.  I personally think and want her to be a GoL but didn't wanna say that cause people like to flip a shit concerning Kairi I wouldnt have a problem with that, what i'd have a problem with is her going through a bit of training and somehow being at sora and riku's level after they've practiced for years

12.  That's the point.  Since basically everyone comes back, the "meaning" deaths of characters is utterly and completely meaningless.  You see someone perish before you now and just think "wonder when he'll be popping up again cause no one dies".  I want an actual, permanent death (and villains don't count).  I don't think those who have already been a heartless/nobody could just recycle back into them next time they're killed as somebodies cause then the MX saga could literally never end. Kingdom Hearts is too friendly to have actual death haha, i mean i would bet money on them showing blood before death

Balance out the difficulty so it's a bit more harder and improve combat so it's not as much mash to win. I love games like KH2 but it was a bit mashy at times.

Difficulty levels? and yeah that it true, but i did love the flow of KH2

If they bring back Alice in Wonderland then it'll most likely will be based on the 2010 film. Man that'll be creepy. And a drastic change.

Yeah hopefully they wont!

Oh... yeah... him--- one time exception^_^'

You werent part of his story >:O

@Bosh104

Yes that is true that takes much space.

The reason I want dlc insted of Final Mix is becuase you're going to have to buy a new game :(DBZ Refrences like ITS OVER 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

That would just be... out there haha

Interesting...same. But out of all of the trios, who would you rather be the choice? I'd like it to be out of either TAV.

I was thinking, considering Terra's had a heartless/nobody since he was merged with MX, so logically his death should be irreversible 

A lot of the rest could do the whole nobody thing if they died

I was thinking, considering Terra's had a heartless/nobody since he was merged with MX, so logically his death should be irreversible 

A lot of the rest could do the whole nobody thing if they died

The only way Terra can be killed is if he's killed by an inanimate object or by a person who can't take hearts out of there bodies. Like that incident with Goofy.