Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Well, Sora has already been both a Heartless and a Nobody^^'

But Sora never had his heartless killed like Terranort did to revive as their original somebodies, Kairi brought him back.  

The only way Terra can be killed is if he's killed by an inanimate object or by a person who can't take hearts out of there bodies. Like that incident with Goofy.

So just stab him with a sword instead of a keyblade

I wouldnt have a problem with that, what i'd have a problem with is her going through a bit of training and somehow being at sora and riku's level after they've practiced for years

Kingdom Hearts is too friendly to have actual death haha, i mean i would bet money on them showing blood before death

I assume either Kairi will be absent for the first part of the game and during some boss battle later on she'll just pop in at a critical moment or if they're gonna ram her in at the start they'll probably say she had that crash course keyblade training in an alternative time dimension

And they've shown blood in the Japanese version of KH, who are the ones who actually create and develop the game where the NA and PAL branches of SE just localize it.

Nomura's already featured a permanent death of an apparently much loved FF character, Aerith, I don't think he would have a problem doing it in KH, the death just would't be gruesome.  

• Epic battle between Sora and Master Xehanort, of course with the help of other characters; Aqua, Terra, Riku, King Mickey.
  • Sora tells Xehanort off. 
  • Treasure Planet World.
  • It would also be cool if Sora's amour could be changed, and it is visible during cutscenes.
  • Terra tells Xehanort off.
  • Every character causes Xehanort to have a Villainous breakdown.

Kairi to be properly involved in the story so she can develop. People hate on her but its not really that her character is bad but just that she hasn't been in any situation where she could do anything useful. 

A deeper combat system.

To play as a lot of different Main/side characters.

Surprising twists throughout the game so it won't get routine.

More KH original worlds and characters

and pretty much everything else that's been suggested. :D

Kairi to be properly involved in the story so she can develop. People hate on her but its not really that her character is bad but just that she hasn't been in any situation where she could do anything useful. 

A deeper combat system.

To play as a lot of different Main/side characters.

Surprising twists throughout the game so it won't get routine.

More KH original worlds and characters

and pretty much everything else that's been suggested. :D

I have a feeling that Daybreak Town from Kingdom Hearts X[chi] might appear :)

And, suppose the main part of the game is set in a BBS kinda style where you switch around between Sora, Riku, and Kairi, each doing their own thing, but then later on have the ability to construct your very own three-man/woman-squad, where Sora doesn't necessarily have to be the leader :D

Also: say that Mirage Arena returns, but unlike BBS where you fought as either Ventus, Terra, or Aqua, in their Keyblade Armor which you could slightly alter in colour to distinguish yourself from the other wireless player; THIS time you can play local/online co-op where you and up to 4 friends can choose a Keyblade Wielder and take on missions together! xD

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, King Mickey, Lea, Master Eraqus, Master Xehanort, Terranort, Vanitas + whatever new original characters they may come up with.

And adding to that: what if  you could then collect "Light Orbs" dropped by the enemy, that when collected would fill up a meter, and when that meter was full, your characters would temporarily be able to transform into their Keyblade Armor form, granting them an overall stat boost while transformed!! *O*

(Oooohhhh Nomura!!! Please take my ideas AND my money!!!)

I would kill for a Cruella DeVil boss battle. I can just imagine it, you battling her while she's using her car (like from the movie).

Hahaha, I was just about to say "dude I don't see her as a fighter xD", but her car? Sure, why not :) I mean hell, we had living cartoon cars in Timeless River who beat you up with their tires xD

How about DuckTales? I mean in Huey, Duey and Luey (yeah I'm not used to their english names) were introduced in KH1, and Uncle Scrooge debuted in KHII, so all we are missing is for the four to meet xD

1. New Game Plus

2. Keyblade Customization(Just like in 358/2 Days)

3. Riku and Kairi Playable Characters

4. Star Wars and Marvel Based Worlds.

5. List of Want to See Disney and Pixar Worlds

#1: Toy Story(Definitely want to See Toy Story)

#2: Brave

#3: Monsters Inc

#4: Ratatouille(I want to See Sora help Remy cook food for Gusteau's Restaurant)

#5: Cars

#6: Wall-E

#7: A Bug's Life

#8: Up

#9: The Incredibles

#10: Finding Nemo

6. Critical and Proud Mode.

7. Terra's Comeback

8. Multiplayer Co-Op

9. Disney TV Universe in KH3(Featuring Characters from Disney TV such as Sofia The First, Kim and Ron, Penny Proud, TJ and Friends, Power Rangers(Disney), PB&J Otter, Phil and His Family, Jake Long, Jake, Izzy, Cubby, Skully, Manny and Tools and Many More.

10. Destiny Island Playable World

11. Castle Oblivion Playable World

12. Dark Realm(Aqua)

13. Costume Decorations

14. New Disney Worlds: Pocahontas, Meet the Robinsons, Treasure Planet, Oliver and Company, Wreck It Ralph, The Princess and the Frog, Atlantis, Lilo and Stitch(Set in Hawaii), Brother Bear, Bambi, Chicken Little(2005), Honey i Shrunk the Kids, Bolt, The Black Cauldron, Great Mouse Detective, 101 Dalmatians, Dumbo, John Carter(2012), The Rescuers, The Muppets, George of the Jungle, Dinosaur, The Emperor's New Groove, The Haunted Mansion, Home on the Range, Sky High, Enchanted, G-Force, Tangled, Frankenweenie, Oz the Great and Powerful, The Lone Ranger.

15. Returning Disney Worlds

Princesses of Heart Worlds

Agrabah: King of Thieves

Castle of Dreams: Cinderella III

Dwarf Woodlands: Snow White

Enchanted Dominion: Sleeping Beauty

Wonderland: Alice in Wonderland

Regular Disney Worlds

Olympus Coliseum: Hercules

Atlantica: The Little Mermaid II Return to The Sea

Halloween Town: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Neverland:Return to Neverland

Land of Dragons: Mulan II

Beast's Castle: Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

Disney Castle/Town/Timeless River

Port Royal: Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End(1st Visit)/On Stranger's Tides(2nd Visit)

Pride Lands: The Lion King II Simba's Pride

La Cite Des Cloches: The Hunchback of Notre Dame 

The Grid: Tron Uprising

Symphony of Sorcerey: Fantasia 2000

Prankster's Paradise/Monstro

Country of the Musketeers

16. Return of Drive Forms

17. Return of Summons

18. Return of D-Links

19. Return of Command Board

20. Command Deck(Just Like DDD and BBS)

21. Flowmotion

22. Dive Mode(Just like DDD)

23. Gummi Ship(For some World Missions)

24.Prizes and EXP for Olympus

25.Party Members Switching(Just Like KH1, and KH2)

26. More Side Quests

27. Secret Bosses

28.Downloadable Content 

29.Disney Plots for KH3.

30. New Keyblades

31. New Drive Forms

32. New Summons

33. More Final Fantasy Characters

34. Reaction Commands

35. Auron's Return

36. Minigames for Each World

37. Sephiroth's Death

38. More The World Ends with You

39. Maleficent's Fate(Death)

40. Key to Return Hearts(Roxas, Xion, Namine, Terra, Aqua, Ventus).

41. The Search for Previous Keyblade Wielders

42. The Final Battle of 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses.

43. Max Goof, Roxanne, PJ and Bobby to Appear in KH3.

And, suppose the main part of the game is set in a BBS kinda style where you switch around between Sora, Riku, and Kairi, each doing their own thing, but then later on have the ability to construct your very own three-man/woman-squad, where Sora doesn't necessarily have to be the leader :D

I would hope they would force you to play as someone and automatically switch as they story goes on because in BBS if you played Aqua first you kind of know the end result of the other 2 journeys. At the least they could make it like DDD where you can only complete a few worlds before you have to swtich characters to unlock more.

Also: say that Mirage Arena returns, but unlike BBS where you fought as either Ventus, Terra, or Aqua, in their Keyblade Armor which you could slightly alter in colour to distinguish yourself from the other wireless player; THIS time you can play local/online co-op where you and up to 4 friends can choose a Keyblade Wielder and take on missions together! xD

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, King Mickey, Lea, Master Eraqus, Master Xehanort, Terranort, Vanitas + whatever new original characters they may come up with.

And adding to that: what if  you could then collect "Light Orbs" dropped by the enemy, that when collected would fill up a meter, and when that meter was full, your characters would temporarily be able to transform into their Keyblade Armor form, granting them an overall stat boost while transformed!! *O*

(Oooohhhh Nomura!!! Please take my ideas AND my money!!!)

Yes and they could also let you do limits like in KH2 when your magic is full and both people press a button.

I would hope they would force you to play as someone and automatically switch as they story goes on because in BBS if you played Aqua first you kind of know the end result of the other 2 journeys. At the least they could make it like DDD where you can only complete a few worlds before you have to swtich characters to unlock more.

Yes and they could also let you do limits like in KH2 when your magic is full and both people press a button.

1. Actually, that was probably the part I hated the most in DDD, that they forced you to switch between Sora and Riku when the meter ran out. It was especially annoying when you were juuuuuuust about to beat a boss. So no thanks, I would like it better if the keyword in this game was freedom. Besides, the problem you mention with the way they did it in BBS, wouldn't be a problem if all three characters had their own exclusive worlds to visit. Like making Enchancia exclusive to Kairi, and making Treasure Planet exclusive to Sora.

Come to think of it, is Kairi gonna be completely alone? Sora has Donald and Goofy, and Riky has King Mickey :/

2. Indeed :D genious!

1. Actually, that was probably the part I hated the most in DDD, that they forced you to switch between Sora and Riku when the meter ran out. It was especially annoying when you were juuuuuuust about to beat a boss. So no thanks, I would like it better if the keyword in this game was freedom. Besides, the problem you mention with the way they did it in BBS, wouldn't be a problem if all three characters had their own exclusive worlds to visit. Like making Enchancia exclusive to Kairi, and making Treasure Planet exclusive to Sora.

Come to think of it, is Kairi gonna be completely alone? Sora has Donald and Goofy, and Riky has King Mickey :/

Well Kairi has Lea I guess.

Also I don't believe we'll play as Kairi. Although I'm certain that Riku will be the only playable character (besides Sora).

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

1.  I didn't mean the drop meter xD I just meant like how you could beat at most 3 worlds in DDD as Sora but couldn't go any further until you beat those worlds with Riku but you could do it in any order and switch at anytime. Your right, pretty much any potential playable character will go their own way but there will be some overlap at some points at least closer to the end. I just don't want too much of other characters stories being spoiled while your playing as another.

Kairi and Lea are most likely going to be training with the keyblade together and then travel to other worlds together since Kairi is a potential target of new Org XIII so she would need protection.

Well Kairi has Lea I guess.

Also I don't believe we'll play as Kairi. Although I'm certain that Riku will be the only playable character (besides Sora).

I'd be disappointed if you only get to play as Sora and Riku. Having more would allow them to make a bunch of unique abilities and fighting styles to spread out amongst a few characters instead of cramming them all in Sora and Riku.

1.  I didn't mean the drop meter xD I just meant like how you could beat at most 3 worlds in DDD as Sora but couldn't go any further until you beat those worlds with Riku but you could do it in any order and switch at anytime. Your right, pretty much any potential playable character will go their own way but there will be some overlap at some points at least closer to the end. I just don't want too much of other characters stories being spoiled while your playing as another.

Kairi and Lea are most likely going to be training with the keyblade together and then travel to other worlds together since Kairi is a potential target of new Org XIII so she would need protection.

I'd be disappointed if you only get to play as Sora and Riku. Having more would allow them to make a bunch of unique abilities and fighting styles to spread out amongst a few characters instead of cramming them all in Sora and Riku.

Well they are the only one (except King Mickey) that are powerful enough to fight the Xehanorts, know how to use the Keyblade, not on the sidelines, caught , or trapped.

Heck King Mickey is the other only option I can see playable. Kairi isn't nearly as powerful as these 3, but if she's playable then we'll most likely will just fight some Heartless with her since the most sensible strength for her as what she did so far in the series is be a KH1 Sora. 

But maybe we'll play as Lea. I don't know we only usually play as Sora in number titles.

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

Well they are the only one (except King Mickey) that are powerful enough to fight the Xehanorts, know how to use the Keyblade, not on the sidelines, caught , or trapped.

Heck King Mickey is the other only option I can see playable. Kairi isn't nearly as powerful as these 3, but if she's playable then we'll most likely will just fight some Heartless with her since the most sensible strength for her as what she did so far in the series is be a KH1 Sora.

What you say doesn't really make much sense. And Kairi not being strong enough to fight more than a couple Heartless? Did you forget that the Keyblade is only as strong as the heart of the one using it? And yeah, Kairi has a pretty strong heart.

What you say doesn't really make much sense. And Kairi not being strong enough to fight more than a couple Heartless? Did you forget that the Keyblade is only as strong as the heart of the one using it? And yeah, Kairi has a pretty strong heart.

It takes more than a strong heart to use the Keyblade effectively. I mean Sora's heart is just as strong if not only a little as it was in KH1. But yet his fighting skills in KH2 is a very high upgrade to KH1. And now he's just using -za spells and most likely just got more skilled in KH3.

Kairi hasn't done anything but kill two of the most weakest Heartless in the whole entire series, which is the 1st and last time she used a Keyblade as far as we have evidence on. And I bet you she won't even be able to fend herself against Xemnas, unlike Sora (not Final Xemnas). Then we have Xehanort who is most likely way more powerful than Xemnas. 

I'm not saying that she can't fight or not be playable. But I don't won't her to just power jump all the way to Sora and Riku's level without any reasonable justification.

It takes more than a strong heart to use the Keyblade effectively. I mean Sora's heart is just as strong if not only a little as it was in KH1. But yet his fighting skills in KH2 is a very high upgrade to KH1. And now he's just using -za spells and most likely just got more skilled in KH3.

Kairi hasn't done anything but kill two of the most weakest Heartless in the whole entire series, which is the 1st and last time she used a Keyblade as far as we have evidence on. And I bet you she won't even be able to fend herself against Xemnas, unlike Sora (not Final Xemnas). Then we have Xehanort who is most likely way more powerful than Xemnas. 

I'm not saying that she can't fight or not be playable. But I don't won't her to just power jump all the way to Sora and Riku's level without any reasonable justification.

First of all, it's not Kairi's fault that Nomura has neglected her and made her damsel in distress for so long, and secondly, trust me, they'll find some kind of bullsh*t justification^_^ and we will eat it whole, just like most of us did when Lea got a keyblade. Maybe it turns out that Yen Sid has something equivalent to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber from DBZ?

Well KH3 is about finding 7 capable guardians of light so at least they would be strong enough to fight the Xehanorts and worth playing as.

As for Kairi, the 7 vs 13 battle is not going to happen at the beginning so Kairi has the whole game to get strong enough(which KH1 Sora did to fight Ansem) and Kairi is going to have Yen Sid's guidance so she should be able to get significantly stronger over the course of the game.

First of all, it's not Kairi's fault that Nomura has neglected her and made her damsel in distress for so long, and secondly, trust me, they'll find some kind of bullsh*t justification^_^ and we will eat it whole, just like most of us did when Lea got a keyblade. Maybe it turns out that Yen Sid has something equivalent to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber from DBZ?

lol I was thinking Hyperbolic Time Chamber too but I hope they don't. Although your right I will just eat up any bullsh*t justification they through at us. :P Though he really should have involved Kairi in the story better especially in KH2.

I was thinking, considering Terra's had a heartless/nobody since he was merged with MX, so logically his death should be irreversible 

A lot of the rest could do the whole nobody thing if they died

True. I'll actually be pretty surprised if he comes out alive for good, his death would make the most sense

I'm pretty sure Lea was able to train for a huge amount of time with the Keyblade because he possibly went to the RoS to train from Yen Sid, since time flows differently in there.

Kairi went to Yen Sid so the same can probably be done with her. At least that's the only way I can see it being done.

Edited by King.Mickey

I'm pretty sure Lea was able to train for a huge amount of time with the Keyblade because he possibly went to the RoS to train from Yen Sid, since time flows differently in there.

Kairi went to Yen Sid so the same can probably be done with her. At least that's the only way I can see it being done.

Pretty much. Although I would like to know how slow time flows.

I guess you right. I won't stop playing if that happen.