Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Well KH3 is about finding 7 capable guardians of light so at least they would be strong enough to fight the Xehanorts and worth playing as.

As for Kairi, the 7 vs 13 battle is not going to happen at the beginning so Kairi has the whole game to get strong enough(which KH1 Sora did to fight Ansem) and Kairi is going to have Yen Sid's guidance so she should be able to get significantly stronger over the course of the game.

lol I was thinking Hyperbolic Time Chamber too but I hope they don't. Although your right I will just eat up any bullsh*t justification they through at us. :P Though he really should have involved Kairi in the story better especially in KH2.

Well, she was way more involved and present in KHII, but as long as she will be part of the actual plot this time, I'm all good^_^

MY KH3 WISHLIST

1. All 7 lights, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Xion, and Lea being playable character

2. AN EPIC KEYBLADE WAR battling against 1000 Heartless, Nobody, and Unversed, and all 13 darkness

3.KH2 Forms

4.Disney Summons

5.Sora's Sacrifice

1. Why does everyone want this? ALL playable? No one takes into account the space it'd take up

2. Might be too much characters or models to fit into one area, but who knows. If possible, that would be awesome

3. That or better forms

4. mmmmm Depends which summons

5. Sora "will always be the hero"... so don't see that happening, plus, why would you want sora to go?

You see Bosh104, in my personal opinion I think the Playstation 4 has a lot of potential to render these models and gameplay, and I want Sora to die in KH3 not because I hate him, but because it would really add more emotion to the ending of the game and plus Sora transalated in English  means Sky so maybe there might be a moment in KH3 where Sora must commit a sacrifice to join with Kingdom Hearts in order to revive the light in Kingdom Hearts to defeat Xehanort. Plus Sora could come back maybe in the next saga of the Kingdom Hearts series.

You see Bosh104, in my personal opinion I think the Playstation 4 has a lot of potential to render these models and gameplay, and I want Sora to die in KH3 not because I hate him, but because it would really add more emotion to the ending of the game and plus Sora transalated in English  means Sky so maybe there might be a moment in KH3 where Sora must commit a sacrifice to join with Kingdom Hearts in order to revive the light in Kingdom Hearts to defeat Xehanort. Plus Sora could come back maybe in the next saga of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Nah. Isa an/or Terra should be the ones to die.

Arendelle from frozen (I want to see Elsa and Anna, they must be adorable with Sora <3) and of course,

ROXASSSSSSSSS , trio from days. Ahhh many things I wish lol

but I belive in Nomura, he won't make me disappointed  :biggrin:

1. New Game Plus AGREE

2. Keyblade Customization(Just like in 358/2 Days) YEEEAH

3. Riku and Kairi Playable Characters OF COURSE

4. Star Wars and Marvel Based Worlds. MAYBE

5. List of Want to See Disney and Pixar Worlds

#1: Toy Story(Definitely want to See Toy Story) AGREE

#2: Brave AGREE

#3: Monsters Inc AGREE

#4: Ratatouille(I want to See Sora help Remy cook food for Gusteau's Restaurant) AGREE

#5: Cars AGREE

#6: Wall-E AGREE

#7: A Bug's Life AGREE

#8: Up AGREE

#9: The Incredibles AGREE

#10: Finding Nemo AGREE

6. Critical and Proud Mode. AGREE

7. Terra's Comeback AGREE

8. Multiplayer Co-Op Kingdom Hearts ONLINE :P

9. Disney TV Universe in KH3(Featuring Characters from Disney TV such as Sofia The First, Kim and Ron, Penny Proud, TJ and Friends, Power Rangers(Disney), PB&J Otter, Phil and His Family, Jake Long, Jake, Izzy, Cubby, Skully, Manny and Tools and Many More. WHERE IS PERRY?

10. Destiny Island Playable World YEAH

11. Castle Oblivion Playable World YEAH

12. Dark Realm(Aqua) YEAH

13. Costume Decorations YEAH

14. New Disney Worlds: Pocahontas, Meet the Robinsons, Treasure Planet, Oliver and Company, Wreck It Ralph, The Princess and the Frog, Atlantis, Lilo and Stitch(Set in Hawaii), Brother Bear, Bambi, Chicken Little(2005), Honey i Shrunk the Kids, Bolt, The Black Cauldron, Great Mouse Detective, 101 Dalmatians, Dumbo, John Carter(2012), The Rescuers, The Muppets, George of the Jungle, Dinosaur, The Emperor's New Groove, The Haunted Mansion, Home on the Range, Sky High, Enchanted, G-Force, Tangled, Frankenweenie, Oz the Great and Powerful, The Lone Ranger. YEAH!!!!!!

15. Returning Disney Worlds

Princesses of Heart Worlds Without them that would suck I mean remember what maleficent said?

Agrabah: King of Thieves YEAH

Castle of Dreams: Cinderella III YEAH I MEAN THIS GAME GONNA BE FULL WITH TIME TRAVEL I CAN SEE HOW THEY CAN DO THAT.

Dwarf Woodlands: Snow White Ye

Enchanted Dominion: Sleeping Beauty Ye

Wonderland: Alice in Wonderland 2010 Version?

Regular Disney Worlds

Olympus Coliseum: Hercules YEAH

Atlantica: The Little Mermaid II Return to The Sea Can't work I mean that one girl isn't born yet and stuff

Halloween Town: The Nightmare Before Christmas YEAH

Neverland:Return to Neverland YEAH

Land of Dragons: Mulan II YA

Beast's Castle: Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas YA

Disney Castle/Town/Timeless River YA

Port Royal: Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End(1st Visit)/On Stranger's Tides(2nd Visit) YA

Pride Lands: The Lion King II Simba's Pride YA

La Cite Des Cloches: The Hunchback of Notre Dame YA

The Grid: Tron Uprising YA

Symphony of Sorcerey: Fantasia 2000 YA

Prankster's Paradise/Monstro Ya

Country of the Musketeers ya

16. Return of Drive Forms ya

17. Return of Summons ya

18. Return of D-Links ya

19. Return of Command Board Nien

20. Command Deck(Just Like DDD and BBS) Nien

21. Flowmotion I think that was confirmed

22. Dive Mode(Just like DDD) Nien

23. Gummi Ship(For some World Missions) YA

24.Prizes and EXP for Olympus YA

25.Party Members Switching(Just Like KH1, and KH2) YA

26. More Side Quests YA

27. Secret Bosses YA

28.Downloadable Content YA

29.Disney Plots for KH3. YA

30. New Keyblades YA

31. New Drive Forms YA

32. New Summons YA

33. More Final Fantasy Characters YA COUGH LIGHNTING

34. Reaction Commands YEAH

35. Auron's Return YA

36. Minigames for Each World YA

37. Sephiroth's Death YA

38. More The World Ends with You YA

39. Maleficent's Fate(Death) YA

40. Key to Return Hearts(Roxas, Xion, Namine, Terra, Aqua, Ventus). YA

41. The Search for Previous Keyblade Wielders YA

42. The Final Battle of 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses. YA

43. Max Goof, Roxanne, PJ and Bobby to Appear in KH3. YA! That would be crazy Sora and Donald will be like GOOFY HAS A SON?

Xion

Xion as a boss

At least one character to die (properly)

Magic that is actually a balanced part of combat

Entire game narrated by Xemnas' sexy voice

Feels

Xion

I want to see the game top sales charts, given a rating of 10 on Gameinformer along with very high/perfect ratings from other sites, and be an international experience everyone knows about like when Frozen was in theaters and how successful and known it was.

No, local co-op ofcourse :D what's the fun in fighting the next great keyblade war with your friends if they are not right beside you? And yes, yes I am^_^

Perhaps, but so was Pride Lands, you could skip that one too. And still, I like to hear Sora sing :-)

So lemme get this straight, you guys want a KH game, with worlds that ONLY serve the game's main plot, meaning NO extra game prolonging distractions whatsoever?? That's sounds boring :dry:

Your right, I mean... If it didn't have extraoptional gameplay... will it be a KH game? or. Will it even be an

RPG GAME?(forget that I don't know what even makes it an RPG game)

Well, I would love to get a very satisfying ending to Xehanort's story... He's been around too long... I do not want to see a Frozen, Star Wars, or Avengers world, just cause i Dislike Frozen, and Star Wars and the Avengers don't belong in Kingdom Hearts..

• Create own keyblades
  • 3 party members instead of 2
  • Sora,Ven & Roxas together in a BIG fight
  • Terra Will die (come on people, sooo obvious)
  • Vincent Valantine (no one remembered him?)
  • Different weapons (appeard in the trailer)
  • Epic drive forms
  • The following attacks/moves: Strike raid, Sonic blade, Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok, Shotlocks & G-l-i-d-e
  • Ultimately hard secret bosses(beating them makes you really proud. When I deafeted Vanitas's lingering spirit I screamed: HAPPY NEW YEAR, & started showing off on my freinds)
  • Scenery intractions( like the trailor, sora jumped off the wall)
  • Serious Team attacks/Limits
  • More self to Disney characters( they don't act like their normal selves)
  • I don't care about certain worlds, any world is fine

- Weasels

- I want the Princesses of Heart to take an active role. They all possess strong characters and wills in their own stories, but thus far in the series, they tend to be put in positions where they don't get to show off their skills. If they could get out there and show that they're all very capable, I think it would make the story stronger.

- Since it's more or less a foregone conclusion that Vanitas will have to come back, all I ask is that they make him an interesting character. It's not impossible, they just have to stop making him such a putz.

- I don't want the Disney worlds to just be a drive-by of the film's plot, or just cameos of the characters. I want to spend time with the characters, get to know them, and form a relationship with them. While I wasn't always a fan of revisiting worlds in KHII, I do think it helped form stronger bonds between Sora and the people he helps and works with.

- On that note, I want a reason to revisit worlds. Not necessarily motivated by plot, but if there are things that I can only reach later, with new moves or abilities, than I think it will reward the player's desire to explore and add playtime.

-I want the story to be about Sora again. I know that there are lots of other characters, but I want Sora to be at the heart of the story.

What I want: 

• Multiple playable characters
  • Online Multiplayer
  • Some difficulty (which has pretty much been confirmed from the Tetsuya Nomura interview)
  • Very, very, very long time to finish the game and extras
  • Multiple secret bosses
  • Sora and Kairi kiss
  • Joke at the end where Sora goes back home and his mum tells him that he's late for dinner lol
  • 21 worlds (13 disney worlds, 7 KH original worlds and final world being Kingdom Hearts itself)
  • World-wide release (come on now, I'm pretty sure we all don't want Japan to get it first and wait for so long afterwards)
  • Roxas, Xion and Namine' to return
  • A mixture of gameplay from all the KH games like Reaction commands from KH2 and Shotlock Commands from BBS

What I don't want:

• Marvel and/or Star Wars ('nuff said)
Edited by Master Eraqus