Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Bosh104

What are you excited about most in HD 2.5 ReMIX?

Just to play KH2FM in NA and also play BBS on a console and also whenever Square-Enix Decides to have a release date. If someone knows if there is a date let me know. I would be happy 

Everything.

Just to play KH2FM in NA and also play BBS on a console and also whenever Square-Enix Decides to have a release date. If someone knows if there is a date let me know. I would be happy 

We'll post it as soon as they give us one.

I cant stess how much I wished i could play kh2fm when it first came out, and yeah playing bbs on a console is gonna be epic, i just wish they couldve done the same with FF Dissidia! And im gonna go ahead and guess the release dat is gonna be around a year after 1.5 came out in japan

I just want to replay them in HD :) it's been ages!!! I've been holding back so it's even better when i replay them xD

I just want to replay them in HD :) it's been ages!!! I've been holding back so it's even better when i replay them xD

Same here!

KH2 is my favorite game ofcourse and i can play birth by sleep with big screen!!

Birth by Sleep is my favorite, so bigger screen is a big YUP!

Being able to play Birth by Sleep Final Mix in Full HD is what I'm looking forward to the most, not to mention all of the bugs they [hopefully] fixed. 

I hear ya on that one

That's gonna be hella fun!

Do you get Limit Form in time for that fight in the game??

I want to see what they mean when they say "we're fixing up the graphics even more than in 1.5" :D

You unlock Limit Form at the end of your second visit to Twilight Town, which also unlocks your second visit to Hollow Bastion, so it's basically impossible to fight the 1000 Heartless Battle without Limit Form.

Also, I would be looking forward to the possibility of Terra, Aqua, and Ven keeping their capes from the secret movie! I know it's a pathetic thing to obsess over, but those freaking capes are just SO EPIC!!!

You unlock Limit Form at the end of your second visit to Twilight Town, which also unlocks your second visit to Hollow Bastion, so it's basically impossible to fight the 1000 Heartless Battle without Limit Form.

Also, I would be looking forward to the possibility of Terra, Aqua, and Ven keeping their capes from the secret movie! I know it's a pathetic thing to obsess over, but those freaking capes are just SO EPIC!!!

Yeah I think youre right, I remember looking up videos of that fight for Final Mix, and I usually saw people using that formI mean I'd imagine they would want to include them this time around, the only reason they took them off the psp versions is because of lagging issues from the psp, I don't think they'd be an issue for the ps3 would they?