Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don't know, ask this "head perple" dude you speak of. If he's the one who wants it in there, then he's the one who would know how it works. 

Edited by Jim

God no.

im not saying i want it. i'm saying how can it work.

No, no, no firetruck NO!No Disney animated series should EVER be in KH. I think they should just stick with the animated canon.

Edited by Andre Walker

Honestly, when I started watching the series years ago, I've always imagined Sora and co. going to Middletown in KH3, and Sora and Kim's Limit Attack having something to do with her grapple. I also pictured Ron having a role, but I don't remember exactly what I thought of it due to the party system having a limit of only one guest.

I also ran into the party system limitation every time I imagined Sora teaming up with the Incredibles, but now that we have the thing about the seven lights, I think the party system will be modified for KHIII, despite the HUD we see in the trailer indicatin you still can only put two allies at a time in the field.

i head perple want kim possble in kh 3 but how will it work?

If she did make it into the game, which I must be honest and say I hope not because I hate her, then she could be a summon where her chopper comes in and drops her off^^

maybe it can be based off on a sitch in time with kairi and lea helping kim trying stop pete,d,s,k,andmk from get the time monkey.riku and mickey help to save kim past,and sora donald and goofy save Middletown from pete and shego.

Look no one wants this (in the forum at least) and when people voice their opinions (which they are allowed to do no matter what you say) you proceed to be abusive, stop trying to make this into a discussion topic it is a ridiculous (in my opinion) idea that I doubt you heard anywhere and more than likely made up yourself as you are a fan of Kim Possible.