Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PikaLink91

What if HJO did a Kingdom Hearts let's play with his Sora voice?

Honestly I wouldn't be more inclined to watch his let's play just cause he voices Sora, I would check the first one out and depending on how he is during it would determine whether I'll watch the rest or not

Oh my god, that would be awesome! We should start a petition

We totally should!! xD By the way, if you wanna watch a fun-as-hell Kingdom Hearts let's play, I recommend SGBlikestoplay xD

But now that I think about it, would he even be allowed to? I mean, doesn't Square kinda own the rights to his "Sora"-voice?

Honestly I wouldn't be more inclined to watch his let's play just cause he voices Sora, I would check the first one out and depending on how he is during it would determine whether I'll watch the rest or not

If that's your honest opinion, then fair enough^^ but wauv, way to put a damper on the joke. I would watch it no matter what, besides, if a let's player does poorly, that's what editting has been invented for :-)

Well, IDK about now, but I know he used id natural tone for Sora in the first game. Secondhand Lions was made around the same time and If I close my eyes, they're identical. I assumed he kept using his natural to in later entries but I could be wrong.

It'd be pretty coll either way

We totally should!! xD By the way, if you wanna watch a fun-as-hell Kingdom Hearts let's play, I recommend SGBlikestoplay xD

But now that I think about it, would he even be allowed to? I mean, doesn't Square kinda own the rights to his "Sora"-voice?

If that's your honest opinion, then fair enough^^ but wauv, way to put a damper on the joke. I would watch it no matter what, besides, if a let's player does poorly, that's what editting has been invented for :-)

It's not really how good or bad they are at the game that would make me go or stay, it's the way they commentate on it.  Like some go off on rambles about completely unrelated things (or plain boring things) or reference stuff from older lets plays I haven't seen which makes you feel out of the loop and I don't care for it. 

It's not really how good or bad they are at the game that would make me go or stay, it's the way they commentate on it.  Like some go off on rambles about completely unrelated things (or plain boring things) or reference stuff from older lets plays I haven't seen which makes you feel out of the loop and I don't care for it. 

Ah I see :O personally I mostly watch SGBlikestoplay, where they have a balanced commentary with what's going on at the screen with some well placed jokes at the right times; and then there's BrainScratchComms where they often break out into randomness^^'

He will break the 4th and 5th wall at the same time.

Is there such a thing as the 5th wall?? :O