Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aang

Pirates Of The Caribbean Online is being rebuilt!

I don't know if I still have my POTCO account. I might have to make a new one. I only remember signing on years ago, then had to uninstall it off my laptop to have some data space, a number of years ago. Then I put it back on my laptop and found out, I couldn't use my clothes I started off with because of the Limited Access feature. 

It would be better if Pirates Online is being rebuilt by disney plus I wanted the gameplay the same as the original  POTCO. I watched the the developers play the rebuilt one on youtube, The graphics suck and i want it the same as disney's POTCO.

Memories original POTCO

Hi! I have an few question for you guys1. When you said that you are extracting archive files does that mean that I will have my original character back?2. Will anything be lost?3. How long have you and your team been working at this?4. Do you and your team accept donations for support?5. Will the game be glitchy? Like will there be random disconnects or falling through the map?6. When is the expected release date?7. What program are you using?You can contact me at jessesowell18@gmail.com thank you for your time!

POTCO Was initially shut down by Disney. They wanted to move onto different things, and they let the game go, as well as many prized games such as Toontown.

It's good to see you enjoyed the game! We have your records, and you will not lose your character. We will be adding additional content to appeal to the new audience, as well as the old audience. NOTE: If you would like to keep your account, you must confirm this. Because we are moving on a new database.

if i wanted to keep my account would  say it right here? my login on there is :firepower: and my acount name is :firepower: and my brothers name is  tuman1 or just tuman. my email is joetomson20@yahoo.com.

Edited by Ethan Sutton

It would be better if Pirates Online is being rebuilt by disney plus I wanted the gameplay the same as the original  POTCO. I watched the the developers play the rebuilt one on youtube, The graphics suck and i want it the same as disney's POTCO.

Memories original POTCO

why would disney shut down potco in the first place only to rebuild it? that wouldnt make any sense. they wont work on it because of budget problems they had and theyd rather work on other things.

Anyone know if this is still being developed or what's happening?

We're more than halfway through 2015 now, when the post indicates they were aiming for Late 2014 to Early 2015.

I don't care if it takes till 2016 to develop it, I just wanna know if it's still being developed  :lol:

On 6/20/2014 at 7:18 PM, rawrwtf77026 said:

HI! I use to play this game when i was younger as well.. I just found out about a month ago it had been shut down... it made me so sad to the point where i cried haha. hearing that the game will be coming back brings me alot of joy! i may be older now but i am ready to get my game on! i had 2 pirates my main one ( Rachel Darkskull ) and ( Liz Darkskull ) my Rachel pirate was banned for good does this mean i cannot get her back? or will you be giving people their banned pirates back? i would love so very much if that could happen. :) 

Rachel? this is Blake Blademaster. Hmu. :D