Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PikaLink91

Who the heck is this guy?

Again, who the heck is he??? I only recently heard of him and then found these pictures on Google under "Kingdom Hearts III leaked", but from the screenshots, he looks more like a scrapped character from BBS?

And if they're fake.... well excuse me for being easily fooled^^'

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thats Xirku. He was supposed to be Riku's Nobody but they canceled the plan because there wasn't a legitimate reason for him having a Nobody

Where the hell did you hear that? That's some fanfiction level BS, friend. 

Anyways, the link to the image is broken for me, but if it's the same person I'm thinking of (screen from what looks like a Famitsu with a black haired adrogynous looking fellow) then it's a proven fake. It certainly isn't anybody named 'Xirku'.

Thats Xirku. He was supposed to be Riku's Nobody but they canceled the plan because there wasn't a legitimate reason for him having a Nobody

I see, thanks for clearing that up :) Is he on kingdomhearts wikia?

And no, Riku never really died, so I guess not. But then again, his body was taken over by Ansem in KH1, and in DDD Nomura completely f**ks over the rules of cosmos by saying that you are suddenly revived if both you Heartless and Nobody are destroyed (*cough*bullsh*t*cough*), so I could easily see him make up an excuse to give Riku a Nobody^^'

Anyways, the link to the image is broken for me, but if it's the same person I'm thinking of (screen from what looks like a Famitsu with a black haired adrogynous looking fellow) then it's a proven fake. It certainly isn't anybody named 'Xirku'.

Really? Well how do you know it's a fake? Is the seemingly issue of Famitsu fake too then? Or has Famitsu made a habit of portraying fan made characters? :0

And if you can't see the pic, go to Google and search for "Kingdom Hearts III leaked"

Edited by PikaLink91

And no, Riku never really died, so I guess not. But then again, his body was taken over by Ansem in KH1, and in DDD Nomura completely f**ks over the rules of cosmos by saying that you are suddenly revived if both you Heartless and Nobody are destroyed (*cough*bullsh*t*cough*), so I could easily see him make up an excuse to give Riku a Nobody^^'

No, he's not on kingdomhearts wikia because he doesn't exist and he never existed. I don't know where Venxas24 picked that bit of 'information' up but it's absolutely not true. At all.

Really? Well how do you know it's a fake? Is the seemingly issue of Famitsu fake too then? Or has Famitsu made a habit of portraying fan made characters? :0

The image is fake, it started circulating around the time KH3 was announced because people like to take advantage of peoples excitement by putting false information out there. It did not come from a Famitsu, and it's just not real.

The image is fake, it started circulating around the time KH3 was announced because people like to take advantage of peoples excitement by putting false information out there. It did not come from a Famitsu, and it's just not real.

I see, so somebody out there has just made a fanmade character, put it onto a page of Famitsu, and printed it to make it look real?

Btw, yeah, I also really hate it when some people take advantage of fans' excitement like that >_>

hes riku half bruther from nother mother. he is  da most powerful character in kingdom hurt and is a loose cannon with a heart of gold

his keyblad is called the dawn to way and is a gothic more edgy version of rikus keyblade

original character do not steal

His real name is Elijah Shadow, but everyone calls him the Raven, because reasons. He grew up in Radiant Garden with his two friends, Lance Deuce and Mary Lue, They spend most of their time training with a variety of weapons, so Elijah is super special awesome at every kind of combat, and they don't go to school because education is boring and not sexy. But it's okay, because Elijah already is super intelligent. Because there was a prophecy, saying that Elijah would bring balance to the force of nature by being able to use both Light and Darkness seamlessly. Meaning that he can duel wield, as well as use the magic powers of both sides without reprecussion. All this leads to KH3, when he saves Riku from 50 Darksides, and they become fast friends, and Elijah gets to help save the world. Usually by giving sage advice to the headstrong, silly, immature Sora, who is totally not as seasoned and wise as Elijah.

You can see just by the graphics that it's fake.

And no, Riku never really died, so I guess not.

You don't die when you become a Heartless.

But then again, his body was taken over by Ansem in KH1, and in DDD Nomura completely f**ks over the rules of cosmos by saying that you are suddenly revived if both you Heartless and Nobody are destroyed (*cough*bullsh*t*cough*)

The "if your Heartless [by a Keyblade] and Nobody are destroyed, you're restored in the same place you were split" thing was already said in the Director's Secret Report XIII, which was released after Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ and before Days, BBS and coded even got announced. It was nothing new, and was already a rule of the cosmos before DDD could even be dreamed of. It was basically foreshadowing that you would fight an human Xehanort, Ansem's apprentice, in KHIII, but BBS's reveal that he is an old man possessing someone else basically twisted that. You would know all this, though, if you had read that interview before.

Actually, I recommend you to read the interviews because they reveal details not present in the games, like the fact that Xion's Keyblade was fake, and that Xemnas might have a Keyblade but chose to not use it, which is supported by him using a Keyblade Armor when commanding the World of Nothingness in KHII.

There are different theories for why Xemnas wouldn't use his Keyblade. The only ones I know are:

1- He didn't want to be pressured by the other Organization members to complete everything faster.

2- His conflicting sets of memories led him to abandon his Keyblade.

3- He was using his Keyblade as a marker to gather freed hearts, because hearts freed from Heartless don't randomly start to gather in the sky and form Kingdom Hearts, and thus couldn't use it in battle.

By the way, Nomura also said in Director's Secret Report XIII that if a Nobody-less Heartless gets destroyed by a Keyblade, the original person gets restored in the same place their heart was stolen.

Edited by G-SANtos

And if you can't see the pic, go to Google and search for "Kingdom Hearts III leaked"

from the looks of things someone has photoshopped using Aqua as a template. Clearly fake though