Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Velvet Scarlatina

KHUX Xehanort is the sixth follower

Nothing on the second page adds any sense into your version. It still makes no sense.

what i'm saying is they have the eod on there keys and a animal head just like xehanort's so they could have been possessed by him or will be possibly at some point and xibar could travel back in time and turn them or told them about xehanort and asked to help.

what i'm saying is they have the eod on there keys and a animal head just like xehanort's so they could have been possessed by him or will be possibly at some point and xibar could travel back in time and turn them or told them about xehanort and asked to help.

But there would have to be a version of Braig that existed during the Keyblade War. The same thing goes for Xehanort and the Foretellers unless there is version of themselves in their time travel destination then they can't go to that time period. Also what does Xigbar have to do with anything?

But there would have to be a version of Braig that existed during the Keyblade War. The same thing goes for Xehanort and the Foretellers unless there is version of themselves in their time travel destination then they can't go to that time period. Also what does Xigbar have to do with anything?

its Xigbar he never gave keep his human name. and ever when he can travel back in time with out thats crap thus said in his stats along with luxuds or what ever.also they could be in the realm of darkness and xehanort could bring them out, but thats only if they will turn evil or their world gets consumed by the darkness

its Xigbar he never gave keep his human name. and ever when he can travel back in time with out thats crap thus said in his stats along with luxuds or what ever.also they could be in the realm of darkness and xehanort could bring them out, but thats only if they will turn evil or their world gets consumed by the darkness

Since when can Xigbar break the rules of time travel or for that matter time travel period.

I think Master Xehanort isn't really the main antagonist. I say he was possessed from the start (When he left Destiny Islands after meeting his future self), and i'd bet that Sixth Apprentice is the one possessing him. It would kinda explain how Xehanort has such good foresight.

Video one is dead ass wrong. The Realm of Sleep was in no way shape or form time travel. The reason those characters were able to appear in their past form while still existing the present is that the dreams of the sleeping world constantly loops the events prior to its fall to darkness. In other words those characters were not actually in the sleeping worlds but existed in the dreams of those worlds.

Video two in no shape or form states that Xigbar can time travel. It specifically states he can manipulate time.

Edited by devereauxr

Yen Sid could have a connection with the folllowers? The "unnicorn" follower looks like Yen Sid a little?

What i think will happen in kh 3, is that after riku and sora find the 7 lights, they will fight with the 13 darknesses, but they will lose, the worlds will fall into darkness, and then they must find the 5 tomes of prophecy that are lost between the worlds, so they can use their hidden power, defeat the 13 darknesses, and return the worlds to normal. OR travel in time, and before they are defeated they use the power of the 5 tomes of prophecy (that they got before traveling back to the past) against the 13 darknesses.

Edited by VentusXlll

Yen Sid could have a connection with the folllowers? The "unnicorn" follower looks like Yen Sid a little?

What i think will happen in kh 3, is that after riku and sora find the 7 lights, they will fight with the 13 darknesses, but they will lose, the worlds will fall into darkness, and then they must find the 5 tomes of prophecy that are lost between the worlds, so they can use their hidden power, defeat the 13 darknesses, and return the worlds to normal. OR travel in time, and before they are defeated they use the power of the 5 tomes of prophecy (that they got before traveling back to the past) against the 13 darknesses.

Hopefully the battle takes place at the beginning of the game and throughout the course you're restoring the Disney Worlds. Notice when you fight the Titan in KH3's trailer its very ominous looking. Or you could defeat Xehanort but then the world's still fall and the next saga of the series deals with those worlds. If they took this course, they'd have to publicize KH X way more than they're doing now. I just hope they don't pull a FF13-2 Ending with KH3....

The blue eye must mean something...look at chaos ripper, rikus, vanitas keybaldes.

All of them got the blue eye.  Just xehanorts keyblade got the blue eye + animal.

Edited by VentusXlll

I like the idea, but didn't YX said, and I quote "You can only move forward as per the laws of time"? So maybe (this is only a fan-based theory) that the sixth follower was not Master Xehanort, but perhaps one of his ancestors. Even though there may be a possible chance that Master Xehanort was reincarnated from the sixth follower (see the following link: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/194630-rebirth.html )

Edited by Songbird Rebel

I haven't played KHX yet, but I randomly looked up what kinds of keyblades were in the game, and I made a pretty interesting connection once connecting this teory with the recent KHX news we got.

Each foreteller has a keyblade with an animal head at the hilt, and their keychains has a distinct blue eye in the middle of them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Keeping that in mind, now look at Xehanort's keyblade design.

Posted Image

I have no clue how this is gonna tie in with Kingdom Hearts 3, but this is something definitely worth talking about.

Well it sort of links in with KH3 because it is set just before the upcoming Keyblade War and 2 quotes from Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts Chi are eerily similar, these quotes are:

Kingdom Hearts CHI FORETELLER:

"The war in that place will lead to the defeat and destruction of the Light. 

The World will be enveloped in eternal Darkness."

AND 

Kingdom Hearts III

"On that land shall Darkness prevail and Light Expire?"

KHx isn't canon no? 

Anyway, Xehanort keyblade's as well as the foretellers(soul eater,way to dawn and some of terra's too) are a "dark" keyblade, the dark keyblades have that eye thing.

Edited by Darth Hydra

KHx isn't canon no? Anyway, Xehanort keyblade's as well as the foretellers(soul eater,way to dawn and some of terra's too) are a "dark" keyblade, the dark keyblades have that eye thing.

Nomura has stated that some elements of Chi connect to KHIII such as the foreteller's script so it's part canon.

Hm....what if the real 6th follower possessed Xehanort at a young age, and that's why his eyes are such an unnatural color? I read a rumor once that Xehanort is not the real driving force behind all of this. That there's something, or someone, even bigger than him doing all the work.

I think Master Xehanort isn't really the main antagonist. I say he was possessed from the start (When he left Destiny Islands after meeting his future self), and i'd bet that Sixth Apprentice is the one possessing him. It would kinda explain how Xehanort has such good foresight.

That's exactly what I stated previously! It makes sense, doesn't it?  I mean, the main villian of the game just happens to have unnatural golden eyes? The reports say that he is arguably the greatest Keyblade weilder every seen? His heart is so strong that his heartless became it's own entity? AND he's the only one in this game who can time-travel without being taught how to do so? Yeah....something's not quite right. What if he isn't even human at all, but is just some puppet the 6th follower created in order to have a body? I smell a huge conspiracy rat, and it starts with Xehanort.

That's exactly what I stated previously! It makes sense, doesn't it?  I mean, the main villian of the game just happens to have unnatural golden eyes? The reports say that he is arguably the greatest Keyblade weilder every seen? His heart is so strong that his heartless became it's own entity? AND he's the only one in this game who can time-travel without being taught how to do so? Yeah....something's not quite right. What if he isn't even human at all, but is just some puppet the 6th follower created in order to have a body? I smell a huge conspiracy rat, and it starts with Xehanort.

I've always been suspicious of Xehanort's Guardian... It could just be a regular Heartless but I'm just not sure. It could be what the Sixth Follower turned into, and when Xehanort explored the Realm of Darkness he may have formed a symbiotic relationship with it, which gave him knowledge about the Keyblade War, time-travel, etc.

So now with this revelation, you could argue that Master Xehanort existed back during the Keyblade War- but the whole reason he wants to repeat it supposedly is because he wasn't there the first time. So maybe he came along shortly thereafter or was too young to participate in the initial war, and has been moving his heart from vessel to vessel over the past centuries leading up to Birth by Sleep in order to recreate it.

MINDBLOWING!!! Hopefully you are right, I'm counting on you