Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Reversal

KHRecoded Re:coded E3 trailer

ok first off, WHAT THE HECK IS "TWEWY"!

second, i dont like how they changed the journal entry, to wordy

third, the bubble cutscenes are kinda weird

fourth, im not quite sure i understand what people are saying when they are talking about the cutscenes being crapy, not that i applaud them, i just need a little insight

fifth, that is an interesting factor, using that turnbased battle system, you know, i think this has the most wide spread battle system settings, they have something similar to the bbs battle system, they have a 2d mode, they have a full on nonstop mode where you continue running down a certain platform, quite interesting

second, i dont like how they changed the journal entry, to wordy

third, the bubble cutscenes are kinda weird

fourth, im not quite sure i understand what people are saying when they are talking about the cutscenes being crapy, not that i applaud them, i just need a little insight

fifth, that is an interesting factor, using that turnbased battle system, you know, i think this has the most wide spread battle system settings, they have something similar to the bbs battle system, they have a 2d mode, they have a full on nonstop mode where you continue running down a certain platform, quite interesting

The World Ends With You, quite possibly the best DS game in existence imo.

The turn based system isn't the battle system exactly. There are times when the system changes to adapt with the various puzzles found in the data world, this being one of them. It allows for more variation, which is definitely a good thing.

The original coded didn't have any movement during dialog. These are pretty much higher resolution, moving face graphics.

Sure they're not full motion, but it's still an improvement.

And I'd rather not have a blank expressionless Sora wave his body around at a blank, expressionless Riku.

Seriosuly, Days cutscenes would have been better if the characters faces changed at some point.

This is better considering the DS limitations.

Why is it that people seem to forget about the existence of Google in times like these?

The cutscenes in Days at least looked decent... the ones here in Re:Coded look really crappy and look lazily made.

Why is it that people seem to forget about the existence of Google in times like these?

The cutscenes in Days at least looked decent... the ones here in Re:Coded look really crappy and look lazily made.

it might be early in the devovlpment but ya i found it dispointing

- The game looks a little different.

Nomura: Concerning the events and battles, at first the plan was just to port from the original. However, outside of the cutscenes, concerning the resolution, they

Aesthetically I can understand preferring Days, since that's a matter of taste, but this is still a huge improvement over the face graphics used in the mobile version.

it suppose to be an advance BBS,mix with Days style of fighting I think. hey at least its not CoM right?

yah but I did not really like the graphics of the gameplay. It looked a litttle ugly to me if you could say that at the least

The gameplay graphics on a DS game aren't gonna get much better. I think they look quite nice and have improved on Days in-game graphics alot.

IDK why he isn't because KH:Recoded takes place after KH2 when he uses the Kingdom Key D

Maybe he took Star Seeker back from Sora? Keep in mind that he could be using the Kingdom Key D with Star Seekers keychain.

IDK why he isn't because KH:Recoded takes place after KH2 when he uses the Kingdom Key D

Maybe he took Star Seeker back from Sora? Keep in mind that he could be using the Kingdom Key D with Star Seekers keychain.

Here's the thing: Sora's Star Seeker --> Mickey's Star Seeker, like Riku's Destiny Place --> Aqua's Destiny Place. They have the same appearance because they are based on the memories of the same people (SS = Yen Sid, DP = Kairi). However, although they look the same, they are in fact separate Keyblades.

Using Destiny Place as an example, Riku could not be wielding Aqua's Keyblade because he does not have her heart within him, and we know for a fact that her Keyblade remains with her armor in the Chamber of Repose.

Well yes, a keyblade can take on any form with a keychain. It's pretty likely that The Fairies just gave Sora the Star Seeker Keychain since Mickey wasn't using it.

And then Sora gives it back offscreen after KH2.