Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Sly Cooper Movie to be Released in 2016

Ugh, why?

Sly looks like a goddamn cat and for the love of God, Bentley's glasses should not be see-through. 

WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD INSIST ON MAKING MOVIES TO MY FAVORITE SERIES WHY WHY WHY WHY 

Edited by Kaweebo

First a Ratchet and Clank movie and now a Sly Cooper movie? I played those games all the time when I was little OMFG. I just hope that they can do it right.

Ugh, why?

Sly looks like a goddamn cat and for the love of God, Bentley's glasses should not be see-through. 

WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD INSIST ON MAKING MOVIES TO MY FAVORITE SERIES WHY WHY WHY WHY 

They can make a Ratchet and Clank movie without changing the style or design, but they can't do that with Sly Cooper?

Jak will always be my favorite. Make a movie based off of Jak & Daxter!

It's the only series that hasn't had a recent sequel (Other than the one that shall not be named) and the last time ND did something with it, they tried to reboot it so it looked more realistic. I don't trust them with that franchise anymore. 

...I just remembered I bought Thieves in Time like 9 months ago and its still in my drawer completely untouched. Wow.

Anyway I actually love the more realistic art style. Looking forward to the movie.

(...*hasn't played a Sly game before*)

is this gonna be the replacement to sly cooper 5?

Oh God, I hope not. If this movie is the sequel to Sly 4, I'm gonna storm Sanzaru Games and choke the life out of every developer there. As a standalone, it doesn't make my blood boil, but if it's not...OOOOOH IF IT'S NOT.

Edited by Kaweebo

If I haven't heard enough about Jak....I'd rather Sony buy Crash back and let ND do their thing with that, or just make a Crash Bandicoot movie as that would do a lot for him.

I talk about my thoughts here. Basically, looks good, but it IS a video game movie, so tread lightly.

Sly's VA is actually different.

Prince of Persia was actually really well done. 

I've only played the original Sly way back in the day so I can't say I know that much of the series but that teaser trailer was actually pretty cool. Or at least the animation was good.

Much like the upcoming Ratchet & Clank film, kids will be all over this sort of thing.

Oh God, I hope not. If this movie is the sequel to Sly 4, I'm gonna storm Sanzaru Games and choke the life out of every developer there. As a standalone, it doesn't make my blood boil, but if it's not...OOOOOH IF IT'S NOT.

I read that it's supposedly going to be about Sly fighting Clockwerk to fix the Thievius Raccoonus, so it sounds like it's going to be based off of the first game. I doubt it'll be the sequel to Sly 4.

Was never a Sly fan, and I hate the series for getting so much love these days when Jak and Daxter gets zero/cerõ/keine/nothing!

......but I did actually crack a laugh at this >.>

Sly Cooper had no love for quite a while after the third game was made. It wasn't until the HD Collection was released years later that the game slowly gained more love. Heck, I thought it was still considered to not be very popular. I guess that the fact that they're making a movie means otherwise.