Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomheartsfan1993

What if there was a Dynasty Warrior-like Kingdom Hearts game?

No not really. Like, Hei said button smashing games tend to get boring REAL fast, I don't see any point of going around one big field any kill a bunch of heartless with one or 2 keyblades. It sure sounds fun I'll admit, but there is really no story direction that I can see that could go far for a game like Kingdom Heart.

I like the KH gameplay already.  It's my favourite style of gameplay and I haven't found another series that replicates it.  I wouldn't want it to change.

I can kinda see it happen. It can be like the 1000 Heartless battle but even bigger! Different Heartless & Nobodies of all kinds attacking the Keyblade Wielders. This is just a suggestion but I think it would work.

I'm cool with it as long as it's a spin-off. But somehow I get the feeling this thread was inspired because of Nintendo's new Hyrule Warriors spin-off Zelda game.

I think it would be neat but pointless at the same time . It'll be like the Gundam Dynasty games, cool idea good gameplay but story is just all over the place and not east to follow and a bit confusing.

Edited by WakelessDream

...why are people saying no because ‘it’ll ruin the kingdom hearts gameplay’ by that logic is the gameplay of every Legend of Zelda game now ruined? Or every Fire Elblem game? It’d be a completely different game and definitely non-canon. The kingdom hearts universe would be perfect for a Dyanasty Warriors spin-off. So many interesting characters to choose from to play as and a lot of creative freedom with heartless/nobody designs. Honestly I think it’s be awesome! It’s not like the regular kingdom hearts game would lose anything?

Edited by Yeetux

I think it would be pretty cool, and it would allow us to play as characters that we've never gotten to control before like Kairi and maybe Eraqus and Xehanort. I'd be down for something like this. And honestly, I don't think it's that out of the question.

19 hours ago, Yeetux said:

...why are people saying no because ‘it’ll ruin the kingdom hearts gameplay’ by that logic is the gameplay of every Legend of Zelda game now ruined? Or every Fire Elblem game? It’d be a completely different game and definitely non-canon. The kingdom hearts universe would be perfect for a Dyanasty Warriors spin-off. So many interesting characters to choose from to play as and a lot of creative freedom with heartless/nobody designs. Honestly I think it’s be awesome! It’s not like the regular kingdom hearts game would lose anything?

I agree. Just because the other entries in the series are part of the canon doesn't mean this one would be. Or maybe they would make it like Persona 4 Arena and have it technically be canonical, but it wouldn't be important enough that you would miss anything by not playing it. Like a supplemental thing. But I think if they were to make a KH game like this, it wouldn't be a main series title and therefore wouldn't be directly connected to the plot.