Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Percseus

Zelda Four Swords on 3DS

Well it is on the 3DS for free right now guys so you better get it.

It should be one of the first things you see when you open the store.

This PSA was provided by <blah blah>

Wasn't that the free Zelda game they released in 2011 where you couldn't save or something?

I don't know I think not but keep in mind this a very old game released in ... 2002

Yeah, sounds like it. They remade it for DSi for the anniversary.

So I just played it. Pretty cool i like it but I like all Zeldas so that's a thing... But you were right no save function/feature 

Edited by Percseus

So I just played it. Pretty cool i like it but I like all Zeldas so that's a thing... But you were right no save function/feature 

I thought it was okay, but didn't play it for too long after I noticed there was no way to save.

I went ahead and grabbed it, because... it's a free Zelda game I would have something seriously wrong with me if I DIDN'T grab it.

No save feature sucks a little bit, and I imagine it's best experienced with another player, but hell I'll still have some fun with it...

You have to complete an entire area or in Kingdom Hearts terms it would be a whole world. And that's just shit.

I've never had a problem with it. Then again, I go long hours without saving in the first place. I'm used to auto saving now anyway, so it's nothing for me to complain about. 

You have to complete an entire area or in Kingdom Hearts terms it would be a whole world. And that's just shit.

Why compare Kingdom Hearts to Zelda? Lol

As for this thread, you forgot to mention that this Zelda game is only free to downlod for America. I've also just got done downloading this and playing this right now.

I've download it back in 2011 and it was pretty good and they even added extra levels that weren't in the original game.

I don't see what's wrong with the save feature,it saves after you beat a level

hold up... is there even a story behind this ?  i mean like i played it for a bit, didnt notice anything

There's kind of a story, I think. It's part of the official Zelda timeline, so it's got to have something.

There's kind of a story, I think. It's part of the official Zelda timeline, so it's got to have something.

Kind of not really though, it's an old game... Here's a sword take this... It's dangerous to go alone.

Kind of not really though, it's an old game... Here's a sword take this... It's dangerous to go alone.

Yeah, it's kind of like the original in terms of story. I'm sure it's got a deeper meaning in the timeline though, but I haven't read much of Hyrule Historia to avoid spoilers.