Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

What DS Games Do You Want To See On Wii U Virtual Console?

Now that DS games have been announced for the Wii U's growing Virtual Console collection, are there any specific ones you'd like to see?

First of all, I think that Super Mario 64 DS and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass will likely be two of the first to be released. I'd be happy to see both of those, since I've never owned Super Mario 64 (I know, I'm weird), and I love Phantom Hourglass. I'd personally like to see Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Pokemon White/White2/Black/Black2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's Explorers trio, and The World Ends With You the most. Also, Kirby Squeak Squad and Elite Beat Agents would be pretty cool to see on there. What about you guys?

EDIT: I totally forgot to include The World Ends With You. I feel so bad for leaving out my favorite NDS game...

Edited by Black Star

Well you can expect all the first-party games on it.

Square Enix would be interesting. Their biggest DS games were III and IV. And if you look at their SNES Virtual Console they have IV called II and VI called III. Would be a bit weird. 

Don't go expecting the Kingdom Hearts games though, it looks like Disney is preventing them from releasing the Kingdom Hearts games digitally.

The World Ends With You...Pokemon Mystery Dungeon...Uh...I think that's it from what I really wanna see...but that's just for other people. For games that I wanna actually buy...I dunno.

I'd totally be willing to buy those again to play them on a bigger screen. xD

I'd totally be willing to buy those again to play them on a bigger screen. xD

*Looks at my literally empty hypothetical pockets*… Don't got that kinda money...Hey mom, how much money do I have in my savings…$77? … Metal Gear Solid...Ni No Kuni...that new Magic the Gathering set coming out...Yeah, got no money.

*Looks at my literally empty hypothetical pockets*… Don't got that kinda money...Hey mom, how much money do I have in my savings…$77? … Metal Gear Solid...Ni No Kuni...that new Magic the Gathering set coming out...Yeah, got no money.

I don't have the money at the moment, but I could make it. :/ I'm probably getting a job soon anyway, so yeah. I doubt they'll be too expensive, I'm guessing maybe $20.

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks as soon as possible so I dun have to lose them anymore. I lost both immediately after beating them. I take good care of my games, but those two mysteriously disappeared while I've kept track of everything else.

Also...Cooking Mama. I thought those games would be ridiculously terrible, but they're actually extremely fun and admirable.

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks as soon as possible so I dun have to lose them anymore. I lost both immediately after beating them. I take good care of my games, but those two mysteriously disappeared while I've kept track of everything else.

Also...Cooking Mama. I thought those games would be ridiculously terrible, but they're actually extremely fun and admirable.

It'd be crazy if they didn't add the Zelda games, considering they've digitally released all of them up through the N64 era through Virtual Console at some point. That's why I think at least Phantom Hourglass will be a launch title for the DS VC. Spirit Tracks will probably be released pretty shortly after that.

It'd be crazy if they didn't add the Zelda games, considering they've digitally released all of them up through the N64 era through Virtual Console at some point. That's why I think at least Phantom Hourglass will be a launch title for the DS VC. Spirit Tracks will probably be released pretty shortly after that.

It's not a deal without the other. xD

It's not a deal without the other. xD

Ugh, quota. Yeah, it'd be awesome if both were launch titles, but I get the idea Nintendo won't launch it with that many games per one franchise. The only one I can think of them doing that for is Mario, since there are so many Mario spin-offs on the DS.

Castlevania Dawn of sorrow

Castlevania Portrait of ruin

Castlevania order of ecclesia

Sonic Rush

Sonic Rush Adventure

Sonic Colors (DS)

Wario Land Master of desguise

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

Final Fantasy III

The World Ends With You...Pokemon Mystery Dungeon...Uh...I think that's it from what I really wanna see...but that's just for other people. For games that I wanna actually buy...I dunno.

This and Pokemon

Ugh, quota. Yeah, it'd be awesome if both were launch titles, but I get the idea Nintendo won't launch it with that many games per one franchise. The only one I can think of them doing that for is Mario, since there are so many Mario spin-offs on the DS.

They could do both. Zelda's a fast growing franchise that's pretty much matched up to Mario in fans by this point.

They could do both. Zelda's a fast growing franchise that's pretty much matched up to Mario in fans by this point.

True. I just see it more likely that they'll do PH first, then ST a while after. Either way, I hope both go up, and I think they probably will. :D

Well, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are probably a given. I'd also imagine that most Mario games, like the Mario 64 remake and the New series would see a release. I'd like to see TWEWY on there, even though I'm not a big fan of the game. Pokemon games, definitely.

On the Wii U Virtual Console I wanna see Kingdom Hearts Re:co- pffft I can't even finish that sentence

xDDD...but I think if they bring Days they might even bring this one...you will never know!I would say: Spirit TracksPhantom Hourglass All Mario Games Pokémon + All Spin-offs (excluding things like Pokémon Dash and Link)And what I would wish for to be in there too:The World Ends With You  :wub: :wub: :wub: :3 :3 The Etrian Odyssey Series (and 2 & 3 available for Europe damit! >:( )Cooking Mama The whole Ace Attorney Series (as a good port and not that damn Wii Port and including Investigations 2!)if i find more i will edit this! 

Edited by ScarletArisa

xDDD...but I think if they bring Days they might even bring this one...you will never know!I would say: Spirit TracksPhantom Hourglass All Mario Games Pokémon + All Spin-offs (excluding things like Pokémon Dash and Link)And what I would wish for to be in there too:The World Ends With You  :wub: :wub: :wub: :3 :3 The Etrian Odyssey Series (and 2 & 3 available for Europe damit! >:( )Cooking Mama The whole Ace Attorney Series (as a good port and not that damn Wii Port and including Investigations 2!)if i find more i will edit this!

I'd love it if Days got on

Yeah but i dont really think this is going to happen because of the HD remix...i want it too :(

You're right, we need an HD remake of Days first- but lots of people are against it and the chances of it happening are slim currently @.@