Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I am sorry for not explaining this as soon I noticed it on last patch day.

Basically, if you achieve high purity (max level of a fully limit cut card) with a R+ or SR card, when selling it for munny, you'll get a SR or SR+ mog medal. (SR from R+ cards and SR+ from SR cards.)

Posted Image

As you can see the high purity card have a gold background in the place you sell them and show one of the medals in what you would get from selling them.

To trade in the new type of mog medals, Go to the mog trade, and click the big red button, when there the left column of buttons are for attack cards, and the right column of buttons are for assist cards. The blue buttons will show you all the card pool (what you could potentially get) for that option.

Edit:
I don't know if cards will be cycled in and out of the new mog trade's card pool.

Edited by Tigerruss

♪ What's this? What's this?There's great cards everywhereWhat's this?There's SR's in the air ♪

Well done. That response deserves some type of reward that's for sure. :)

*Hands you response of the day medal*

Edited by Silent Hero

♪ What's this? What's this?There's great cards everywhereWhat's this?There's SR's in the air ♪

Lol that's such a good reference. Seriously where do you come up with this stuff haha?