Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Liera

Dawn Portal (RP)

James looked at the newcomer. "You will have to excuse her. She is just this way all the time. Yes my name is James. And as for the question of being too old, love has no age to it. It doesn't matter how old someone is, it only matters how you feel about a person. And let me just tell you, you are the first girl I have never hit on in my life." James said.

Ruby smiled as she sat down. "I like my tea to be a cool glass of sweet tea without lemon. And yes, that is why I am here, to talk. Tell me, do you know a guy by the name of James on this side of Callis and uses fire?" Ruby asked.

At Callis' Castle

Astral sighed as he reviewed the war plans. "So a small army should raid the front as a fake, while a mass go for the rear? Nonsense!" Astral said. There's no way that could work! Retria has proved to be a force to be reckoned with and probably even stronger since more humans side with them! "What do you suggest we do sir?" Masamune asked Astral. "I'll send Musashi," Astral said. "Isn't he too strong for a simple raid?" Masamune asked. "You can never be too prepared," Astral replied. "But sir, he's part of the royal guard. In order to send him, we need a replacement," Masamune argued. Masamune was the only one who could argue with Astral. "You're right. Who else is there?" Astral asked. "Well...." Masamune's voice trailed off. "There's always.. THAT one," Masamune finished his sentence. It took a minute for Astral to realize who he was talking about. "He who rests under the world?" Astral asked calmly. "Send him," Astral finished. "Yes sir," Masamune took a bow and left for the Underground.

Masamune walked to a training hall. Training halls always had magical circles on it. Masamune stood in the middle of one and raised his hand. "Heavenly light of Athena, guide me into the depths of the world under Dawn. Engulf my body in your holy light and make the pathways of this future clear. Double Spell: Road To Dawn and Foresight," Masamune shouted. The magical circle began to light up with his body. His mind was then opened to a portal within the Underworld where THAT one resided. The Road To Dawn spell allows Masamune to freely travel between the worlds of Dawn and the Underworld while the Foresight spell gave Masamune the insight to foresee his current actions. Masamune traveled at least a million miles under the World of Dawn to reach it's core. "By the divine hand of Grand Pyro, bless me with the defense of heat and magma. That I, your servant, will not incinerate while walking through your domain. Elemental Distortion: Magma Ignis," Masamune chanted. Masamune then instantly charged through the blazing magma at the center of the world of Dawn unscathed. He stopped and felt a force almost crushing him. "Good to see you're as evil as usual. Even though you know who was coming for you, Asurr Kainryu,"  Masamune concluded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attack on Retria

By the time Musashi got word that he was supposed to attack Retria today, he was already near it's streets. He was supposed to be making his way back to Callis hours ago so Astral didn't know that he wasn't at the palace. "So there's to be no survivors," Musashi said as he took up his spear. "Time to kill off Retria's forces," Musashi said as he walked towards the gate.

"soooo....the bastard finally sent for me huh!!!?? what if i don't want to leave my earthen domain of peace and beautiful glorious gems!!" Assur looks up saying," *voice echoing of the walls* "LOOK HOW THEY SHINE, LOOK AT AT HOW THEY DAZZLE IN MAGMA'S GLOW..you know i even started to make a new cross breed of gems..they're more lively than usual..they've started to  give off my own power."

Edited by bigblk23

Demona growled at a bad feeling in her stomach so she jumped out of the tree and ran back to the others. " guys I have a bad feeling could we please go to the retria camp site or the battle field" she begged as a queasy feeling over took her. Demona groaned and hid behind a tree barfing. " ugh this is so bad" she mumbled.

Aron:

"James...ah James, yes he was quite a sneaky one, could always hide when he wanted. Yes I remember him from training. What is he to you?"

Sara:

"Going back to camp I see...even with that Callis?"

" yes even with jam-" she started but stopped as she barfed again. Demona wiped her mouth off and rubbe her stomach. She stepped out from behind the tree and looked over at James and ekindu. " I'll be back later I'm sorry" she said before dashing off to the battle field. Demona looked around as the scent of blood filled her nose slowly.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"I already don't like you..." Ekidnu mumbled. He followed Demona.

Before I post again I have to ask if the battle has already started or not.

(The war is starting)Ruby looked at Aron. "Cousin, he would be my cousin. And let me be the first to tell you that he is not truly on your side or my side, he is on his side. He is a traitor, and rule 552 says that we have to eliminate the traitors." Ruby said. James looked at Sara. "I am not a dog, I don't drool." James said as he went to follow Demona.

Thank you

Demona looked around at the dead elves in the field and gagged. She gagged some more as the scent of blood fully hit her. " is this a cause of the war" she whispered falling to her knees.

James arrived where Demona was and put a hand on her shoulder. "This war, it is going to cost many people's lives. But everything for you, me and Ekindu will be just fine. We are going to make it through all of this and live to tell the tell of how the war truly was. Everything is going to be okay." James said.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu picked her up. "This is war..." He looked at her eyes. "If you don't like it, leave, but this will happen... And it will find you... Or you can take a stand right now."

Demona nodded and growled alittle. " I want to know which side did this so I can kill one of then for each life they took " she said digging her nails into her arms. Demona looked at ekindu and frowned. " and I cant leave either of you since we swore to get out of here even if it means death" demona said.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu nodded. "That we did... I'm sorry for underestimating you... I've seen war break many a vow..."

"How cute a bond between weaklings!" Musashi shouted dropping a dead elf at James' feet. Musashi was clothed in pitch black armor with gold lining. "You're too late!" Musashi shouted again as he picked up his shield. "Well will you die here? Or maybe if you surrender, I MIGHT let you all go!" Musashi said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"The leader wants you on the surface," Masamune said as he turned his back. The two shared a comrade-hate relationship so they were natural rivals. "I'm leaving. Do what you want," Masamune concluded. With that, he left the center.

James stared at the dead body and then Musashi. "Sure, we surrender. We will obey you, and do whatever you say. All I ask is just to let me and Demona live, as well as Ekindu." James said as he fell to his knees and bowed begging for mercy.

"hmmn", he mumbles as Asurr thinks, as he looks at Masamune while he thought his next words carefully. "tell him i'll be there when i'm done preparing my little handiwork I've been working on in secret". with a smile "tell him it'll be the next thing yet since the last one".. Assur said while smile amicably.

Edited by bigblk23

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ekidnu growled at Musashi. "I am not a weakling..." He put Demona down. "I will not stop here either! I challenge you!"

Demona got out of ekindu's grip and growled. " I'm sorry but you'll have to kill me to make me surrender and if that is the case those two can't get involved" she said summoning up her sword. Demona looked at the of body near James and frowned. " I'll make you pay for every life. Make your bleed from the nose,mouth, and chest if it's the last thing I do" she yelled.

Musashi laughed. "So your mind is set Retrian?!" Musashi shouted. He then looked at James. "You're a Callis traitor from this day forth," Musashi declared seeing that he was with the Retrians. "Then come young ones. Fight me," Musashi said calmly.

-------------------------------------------

Masamune turned his back at Asurr's words. "I'll make sure he gets that information. He should be pleased," He said. "Anyway. see you on the surface," Masamune concluded as he used the Road to Dawn spell once more to get back to the surface.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"I'll make it quick, Demona." He snapped his fingers and out shot a chain and two daggers.

Demona lunged forward ready to slash. " he's not a traitor he's just sik of your stupid rules" she yelled cutting his shoulder. Demona glared at musashi and punched hi in the nose. " we all just want to go home or stop this war but of course that's impossible isn't it because thats a bad thing right?!" she yelled anger and poison lacing every word.

Musashi looked at the sword making contact with his armor. "It won't pierce," Musashi said kicking her away before she made that punch. The two daggers caught onto his arms making him drop his shield. "These are cute toys," Musashi said wiping them off his wristguards. "You're out of your league here kids. I am one of the king's high guard. Well the weakest to be exact," Musashi said as he picked up his sword and spear. "You can't and won't win with your childish antics and rage," Musashi simply said. "I'm not called the Magical Warrior for no reason," Musashi said.

(For a rundown of Musashi and Masamune's powers, everything is in the sign-up thread)