Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

How are you going to go about getting the 3ds and kh3d  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How are you going to go about getting the 3ds and kh3d

• I'm going to buy the 3ds and game then sell my current ds (If I have one)
    • I'm not going to buy the 3ds or the game
    • I'm going to buy the 3ds and keep my other ds
    • I don't know what I'm going to do yet

alright, of course everyone is wondering what the game for 3ds is going to be like, but you might also be wondering what you are going to do about a whole nother system, so what exactly are you going to do?

edit in response to SoraKing3

yeah, i would love not to have to buy another system, but i would like to experience the game for myself, so im selling my dsi and then buying the 3ds, then ill play my other ds games on that, i just hope that is the last ds switch i have to make, cuz ive already done it once

I'm not trading in my old DS, that's for sure. The reason I bought that particular model in the first place was because it still had the GBA slot.

I'll just get the 3DS. The experience isn't the same if you just watch videos of it online, and that's even if you can record them properly in the first place, which I imagine would be quite difficult.

I already have a DSi, so I'm accustomed to no GBA slot. I will get the 3DS eventually. Hopefully I can trade in my DSi to get a lower price on the 3DS.

I would have gotten it even if there was no KH game planned for it at the time. I am pretty sure we are trading my brothers DSi and DS and paying for the rest, while keeping my DS for the GBA slot. There is really no way I will not get this unless it explodes randomly or something ridiculous like that which can kill me.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I am just going to watch the gameplay vids on Youtube. No point in buying the system just because it's "3D gaming". That really doesn't appeal to me, at all.

Posted Image

I'm just going to buy a 3DS. Save up the money, pre-order one. I'll keep my original DS.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I am just going to watch the gameplay vids on Youtube. No point in buying the system just because it's "3D gaming". That really doesn't appeal to me, at all.

That's not all it is though. It's a part, but Nintendo seems to be pointing out that the game has more power than the Wii, has huge 3rd part support, plenty of new features, and a great lineup of games, that happens to include KH3D.

Don't assume it's just 3D, there's a lot more to it than that.

Is there a price window yet? ill get one as long as its not too expensive

Nothing official yet, but there's an estimated price of 200 to 250 dollars.

that's not so bad, though it's not official or anything.

To me it's just a pimped out version of the DSi. I know all of the features that it's going to have, but they don't appeal to me either. And I said 3D gaming because 3D gaming is basically the main feature of the system. I know it's not just 3D.

To me it's just a pimped out version of the DSi. I know all of the features that it's going to have, but they don't appeal to me either. And I said 3D gaming because 3D gaming is basically the main feature of the system. I know it's not just 3D.

It's not the main feature. You can turn off the 3D if it bothers you.

They wouldn't do that if it was their focus.

They spent very little time on the 3D aspect of the 3DS when it was revealed. It's just a bonus.

Here is an example of the graphical power of the 3DS

i'm going to get 3ds, my ds lite just died about month ago.KH 3-d does seem intersing put when push comes to shove i have to get get the other games alot before that like Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D - The Naked Snake Sample which shows 3-d power and just about how good visuals can get

I'll be keeping my current DS and buying a 3DS, I don't like selling my older consoles just because they're outdated.

You can play DS games on the 3DS though.

I have bought the 3DS only for KH 3D really and there is no way I am selling my old DS because I need the GBA slot!!!

~Sigh.. if only the 3DS had a GBA slot and then everything would have been perfect~

Yet that is not how the world works :unsure:

I have the limited edition Legend Of Zelda-themed 3DS console - but if they bring out a Kingdom Hearts-themed 3DS console in the UK, I will buy it regardless. :D

I still have my Nintendo DSi - I'd feel weird if I sold it or gave it away.

I still have my DS Lite even though I purchased a 3DS a couple of months ago.

I have bought the 3DS only for KH 3D really and there is no way I am selling my old DS because I need the GBA slot!!!

~Sigh.. if only the 3DS had a GBA slot and then everything would have been perfect~

Yet that is not how the world works :unsure:

GBA games are available for download via Nintendo eShop.