Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

How long should Kingdom Hearts III be?

well i want it to be longer than the rest of the games because one, dem graphics, two, dat story, but for real i just want them to close all or atleast the majority of loose ends in the story and for them to be able to do that i'm assuming it's going to have to be lengthy. also, it really needs to have a lot of replay value or online or s/t since it's going to be the last game in the xehanort saga and a new entry probably won't come for a long while after it's release

2015+sora: 13 disney worlds+ riku7 darkness worlds kair+i 5 poh worlds =best kh game ever

I think it would actually be 6 PoH worlds for Kairi (or 7 if we include her own homeworld), but I really like that idea!

We should be able to play as 3 characters- Terra, Sora, And riku. i think thatd be awesome, just to get a greater point of view on the story. thats just me though

I agree wholeheartedly that Sora and Riku being playable makes perfect sense. And I REALLY want to play as Terra!

I think it would actually be 6 PoH worlds for Kairi (or 7 if we include her own homeworld), but I really like that idea!

I agree wholeheartedly that Sora and Riku being playable makes perfect sense. And I REALLY want to play as Terra!

Snow white and sleeping beauty plot are over

I don't think this game is going to live up to anyone's expectations. They put it off for far to long, with people's expectations rising every year we're kept waiting. Next year will mark a decade since KH2 came out. Ridiculous.

I disagree completely...

KH2 was and still is a phenomenal game that I still love immensely.

But bump up a game with even better story than KH2, PS4 graphics, realistic physics for clothes and hair, much better facial expressions and animation, more features, online, and finally completing the TAV arc; yeah, my expectations will be complete and then some.

Edited by King.Mickey

It should be longer than the Star War films & Lord of the Rings/Hobbit films put together!

That would be second shortest game in the series....

wouldn't that be shorter than Chain of Memories?less than Reverse/Rebirth?

wouldn't that be shorter than Chain of Memories?less than Reverse/Rebirth?

Maybe he's talking V-Cast? Idk, Anyway, I would like 13 Disney Worlds, a couple RoD worlds, and a multiple KH Original worlds. I don't want multiple playthroughs of the Disney worlds. Instead, having more side-quests for each world, which unlocks after completing pivotal parts of the game. I've had to replay the same thing multiple times in Bravely Default, so my tolerance for that trick is a little bit less than it was in 2006...

Edited by atheist123

I disagree completely... KH2 was and still is a phenomenal game that I still love immensely. But bump up a game with even better story than KH2, PS4 graphics, realistic physics for clothes and hair, much better facial expressions and animation, more features, online, and finally completing the TAV arc; yeah, my expectations will be complete and then some.

I'm sure the game will be perfect, in my opinion. But it seems like a lot of people's expectations grow with every passing year & as far as we know, they just recently started working on it. I hope the game will exceed everyone's expectations, but even the PS4 & Xbox One have their limitations. KH2 was an amazing, but we only waited 3 years for it & I don't think anyone expected it to be as amazing as it was after only 3 years, so it exceeded beyond expectations. KH3 is getting close to a decade now....will it live up to expectations?