Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

How long should Kingdom Hearts III be?

Honestly, I don't need it to be that long. I want Disney to be as relevant as it was in the first game so I just want 7 worlds with Princesses of Heart in them so that they each have their own contribution to the plot. How they do this I don't mind...they can have the Princesses seek refuge in other worlds to hide from Xehanort so we have all new worlds to explore and maybe two or three old worlds as a callback to earlier entries. One or two optional worlds like a Dumbo one (filled with crazy circus antics!) would be grand, Destiny Islands and Twilight Town are a must and where the final battle takes place too. 20+ worlds would really get in the way of that and cause the game to drag on.

Give me that and I'll be satisfied at whatever length (as long as it isn't something silly like 12 hours). 

I'd like it to be long, on the condition that the story is relevant for the whole of the game. The plot in each world should be relevant to the overall story, with the possible exception of a single special world such as the 100 Acre Wood. I liked the way they did DDD, where there was a tie-in to the overarching plot at least once per world, though I'd like more to actually happen than just the baddies taunting the heroes. Basically, I'd like it to be as long as the story reasonably permits, since the story is my favorite part of KH anyway. ^^

I don't think this game is going to live up to anyone's expectations. They put it off for far to long, with people's expectations rising every year we're kept waiting. Next year will mark a decade since KH2 came out. Ridiculous.

I want it to last forever but I'm cool with 13 without DLC but then add DLC worlds or something. I mean hell it's Kingdom Hearts 3 so I WILL be buying every last bit of DLC released. I want to go to many worlds with DIFFERENT characters like Riku,Sora,Kairi,Terra,Ventus,Aqua,Mickey, and Axel

Edited by Kaiser SilverSun