Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Parthimos

disney worlds gone after kh3?

There will be Disney characters no doubt

It's just the worlds I'm worried about

It's only a matter of time before they run out of movies to pick for the series and not all Disney movies can be used in KH

They won't run out of it in KH3 or the game after.....but it's a possibility

I think Nomura should start experimenting with worlds based on other Square franchises

like a world based on Chrono Trigger(That will be AWESOME) or Dragon Quest,Star Ocean,The Bouncer,Brave Fencer Musashi,the Mana series....etc

After all it's a DisneySquare crossover so Nomura should experiment on Square series's as well

I don't think it's even possible for Square to drop out Disney. After all, it's Square/Disney game, so...

But I'm worried too whether there will be any good movies left for the worlds. Even nowadays, they're kinda repetitive. But that would force Square to develop the Disney worlds futrher because they couldn't just pick up the storyline from the movie like they're doing now, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

I'm not too worried about it yeat, though. I'll first see how KH3 turns out before I even start wondering what'll be in the next saga.