Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

For those who don't want FINAL FANTASY X-3

What? There's sequels to X? *Trying to forget those exist*

Muhahahaha.

Then both X-2 and X-3 should never have existed then. The original Final fantasy X was perfect the way it was.

Too late I'm afraid.

Then both X-2 and X-3 should never have existed then. The original Final fantasy X was perfect the way it was.

That's how I feel about XIII-2 and XIII-3 really unnecessary games, first one ended so well then they ruined it with XIII-2 and now there's a squeal for that one which I haven't played it yet but yeah.

X-2.5 shouldn't have existed either it literally made it seem like X-2 was for nothing but whatever

It seems like we'll probably have to live with the "to be continued"... Oh well, there's fanfiction for a reason :P

Well key people at Square Enix want X-3 and we need X-3 to give the X series an ending. It would be stupid not to happen.

Also the team that developed FINAL FANTASY X and FINAL FANTASY X-2 just finished the XIII trilogy which is what they have been working on since they finished X-2 International + Last Mission.

I don't see why FFX-2 was a flop I thought it was a great game! and it had some awesome dresspheres *coughs* Bikini Outfits! And last time I checked the girls just wanted to have fun, I mean wouldn't you want some fun after defeating the creature that pretty muched destroyed the world?

Edited by Kodakliv

I don't see why FFX-2 was a flop I thought it was a great game! and it had some awesome dresspheres *coughs* Bikini Outfits! And last time I checked the girls just wanted to have fun, I mean wouldn't you want some fun after defeating the creature that pretty muched destroyed the world?

because it was like an "ordinary Japan game".

I don't like those.

Alright alright I see where you are going with this :) I understand. I thought X-2 was great and I loved the beginning of the game with the song Real Emotion.

Apparently, all the reasons why you liked it are the reasons why most hated it.