Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Icarus

Pixar worlds in next KH games!

Thanks to KH2.co.uk for new information!

Nintendo World Report reports that Tetsuya Nomura is considering Pixar worlds for future Kingdom Hearts games, in an E3 interview.

"I am aware of the fan requests for Pixar characters,

Heres a list of Disney-Pixar Movies: http://www.disneymovieslist.com/pixar-movies.asp

It would make complete sense if they put Monsters Inc. on Kingdom Hearts but as far as the other movies go I'm not too sure how it would work but hey, with Nomura's very creative mind I'm sure anything can happen.

But the one most recent Disney film I would like to see on Kingdom Hearts is the Prince of Persia movie. If you liked Pirates of the Carribean on KHII then you'll definitely want the addition of Prince of Persia on a future Kingdom Hearts game.

Heres a list of Disney-Pixar Movies: http://www.disneymovieslist.com/pixar-movies.asp

It would make complete sense if they put Monsters Inc. on Kingdom Hearts but as far as the other movies go I'm not too sure how it would work but hey, with Nomura's very creative mind I'm sure anything can happen.

But the one most recent Disney film I would like to see on Kingdom Hearts is the Prince of Persia movie. If you liked Pirates of the Carribean on KHII then you'll definitely want the addition of Prince of Persia on a future Kingdom Hearts game.

Prince if Persia is its own game franchise though, which means Square would have to pay the Prince of Persia owners to use it.

So it's pretty unlikely, unfortunately.

The only Pixar worlds I can see working are Toy Story and Incredibles ones.

KH3D will probably have a Toy Story world, since it's confirmed to contain brand new worlds.

I would love to see a Toy Story world in 3D. I can see it fit, even though I haven't seen the gameplay.

If Nomura doesn't do it, I will bitch slap him.

I would love a Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts, I can see a boss battle with Sid's (I think that was his name) dog happening and a story about Toys having their own hearts, or something like that. I also think putting Toy Story and other Pixar movies in a Kingdom Hearts game would boost the popularity of the series a bit. Although, i'm not really a fan of the idea of a Cars world in Kingdom Hearts.

I would love a Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts, I can see a boss battle with Sid's (I think that was his name) dog happening and a story about Toys having their own hearts, or something like that. I also think putting Toy Story and other Pixar movies in a Kingdom Hearts game would boost the popularity of the series a bit. Although, i'm not really a fan of the idea of a Cars world in Kingdom Hearts.

Cars, Up, and Wall-E couldn't really work in KH. Especially Up. Not only would it not fit, but Up was easily Pixar's worst film yet.

Yes that would be awesome!

A toy story one where you are shrunken too the size of a toy would be pretty awesome. And you have to fight heartless that act like toys or huge life size heartless!

Wall-e Zero gravity boss battles FTW! Just don't make Sora fat.

Considering there is already an underwater world I don't think they will throw in Finding Nemo but that could be cool if done correctly.

An incredibles world were you have super powers and stuff would be kinda cool.

There could be an UP world but I can't think of anything interesting though.

Is Bolt a pixar film? Hehe I think it'd be Cool if there was bolt ! :D And I cant see Up in KH ... I can imagine toy story though i think it will be cool to defeat the Pixar bosses.

Cars, Up, and Wall-E couldn't really work in KH. Especially Up. Not only would it not fit, but Up was easily Pixar's worst film yet.

Cars would be the hardest to work because they would have to design Sora etc. as a car, which would require very different gameplay, and combat would be hard to implement.

It would be very easy to do Up or Wall-E, since it would just involve dropping Sora in the setting, and Sora becoming friends with the good guys.

Sora can show up on Earth, be friends with Wall-E, and then end up going up to Earth. Presumably EVA would be in there somewhere.

For Up, the world would be Paradise falls, Sora can meet up with Carl (I think that's his name) and he already is carrying his house.

Then just play out the plots but change them to fit Kingdom Hearts.

It wouldn't be that hard.

Is Bolt a pixar film? Hehe I think it'd be Cool if there was bolt ! :D And I cant see Up in KH ... I can imagine toy story though i think it will be cool to defeat the Pixar bosses.

Bolt is Disney, si it's very likely to appear in the future.

Bolt would be confusing as will the name of the world. What Bolt would it be? The REAL bolt or a TV show one where he has super powers. Id hate Miley Cyrus to invade KH as Penny.

You know, deep somewhere in the more psychotic depths of your inner being that If that Rat movie is included theres gonna be some kindof cooking mini-game.

I personally hate all those movies, ESPECIALLY the Incredibles.

And Cars just wouldn't make sense.

if they put cars as one of the worlds, you know they would take the next oppurtunity to make another form, look out, here comes a really stupid car kid

if they used toy story, they could like, turn the people into play arts figures, it would be like "HOLY CRAP WE ARE MADE OF PLASTIC!"

You know, deep somewhere in the more psychotic depths of your inner being that If that Rat movie is included theres gonna be some kindof cooking mini-game.

You... don't like Pixar movies?

Posted Image

Posted Image

If there's a TS world, Sora will probably be an action figure of some sort, and Donald and Goofy will be stuffed animals, most likely.

EXCUSE ME?????? My childhood movies were based on Pixar movies. They were most likely the foundation of my imagination. so why would you go hate on childhood movies? WHY??????