Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

in kingdom hearts 2 is xion twilight thorn?

i went back and played only the beginning of kingdom hearts 2 so when 2.5 comes out i can see the improvements & when it was time to fight "TWILIGHT THORN" i noticed something really really weird. when the camra shoots to roxasas back just a split second before you see twilight thorn there is somone wearing a "13th order" coat and i thought...WTF IS GOING ON!!! xion wasnt even thought of when kingdom hearts 2 was out can someone please help explain this!!!

Edited by liamaru

i went back and played only the beginning of kingdom hearts 2 so when 2.5 comes out i can see the improvements & when it was time to fight "TWILIGHT THORN" i noticed something really really weird. when the camra shoots to roxasas back just a split second before you see twilight thorn there is somone wearing a "13th order" coat and i thought...WTF IS GOING ON!!! xion wasnt even thought of when kingdom hearts 2 was out can someone please help explain this!!!

this is just an idea, but it could be another organization member testing roxas in some way without actually damaging him, though that seems unlikely since roxas is in the awakening

It's supposed to be Roxas in his Org XIII coat, who then becomes Twilight Thorn. It's mimics Sora's battle with Darkside , his shadow becoming huge and then fighting it. However, one can argue that since Xion was a replica of Roxas, she is Roxas' shadow, who turns into Twilight Thorn.

but roxas is a samurai type nobody

Ya, for some reason I realized that organization member just today when rewatching the fight on Youtube. Gave me the chills ._. but ya. It seems to be just Roxas in his org cloak when he was in the Organization. When the Roxas in his clothes turns around, he sees his own "shadow" aka Twilight Thorn. Just like Sora with Darkside, only a nobody version. Could be Xion. Who knows?

That is definitely Roxas. He has the same build and as stated before, it is probably his shadow turning into the twilight thorn just as Sora's shadow turned into the Darkside. 

That is definitely Roxas. He has the same build and as stated before, it is probably his shadow turning into the twilight thorn just as Sora's shadow turned into the Darkside. 

Then it is Ventus xD

Very abrupt and short-lasted, but very noticeable. It's an interesting topic to discuss.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pHDLRyU60A

Holy poop nuggets, you're right! I never noticed that.

Unfortunately, the body type is slightly different. Actually, I think the original intention was supposed to be a dark reflection of Roxas. (Much like Sora's shadow turned into a Dark Side in KH1) Foreshadowing for the reveal of Roxas as part of Organization XIII.

The theory is interesting, though I think, not applicable. Especially because, like liamaru said, Xion wasn't even thought up at the time.

Edited by Kaweebo

it's a male build. look at those wide arms. but look at BBS mysterious figure. that's YX but the mysterious figure had a completely different build to him. that's because YX wasn't completely thought up yet...maybe...

Xion as a character wasn't thought up of yet in this point in the series. but there was some thought in the placeholder.

There's no solidifying fact to say whether or not that's Roxas or whoever you guys are thinking. 

So since I contradicted myself so much now, I gave no explanation whatsoever.

I love the theory, but I think that it was just Roxas' darkness, like then Sora's shadow became Darkside.

Y'know what? Forget it. Retcons happen in KH all the time, so I'm fine believing it's Roxas' latent memories of Xion, using Roxas' model as a placeholder I say memories of Xion because it can't be Xion herself as she went back to Sora, not absorbed by Roxas, according to her own words. "Roxas, don't be sad. I came from you and Sora. I am you, the same way that I am Sora. And now, I'm going back, to be with him."

Edited by Isamu_Kuno