Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King.Mickey

Which boss fight is more difficult?

I got lucky beating the unknown figure in BBS with all the characters X-XI'm not looking forward to doing that again in 2.5

Yeah, he was pretty tough...I think I waited until I was 99 on Ven to beat him, and I never attempted on the other characters.

Do you think Lingering Will is even harder than Mysterious Figure?

Yeah, he was pretty tough...I think I waited until I was 99 on Ven to beat him, and I never attempted on the other characters.

Do you think Lingering Will is even harder than Mysterious Figure

For me he was easier then Mysterious Figure ^w^ Stitch makes the fight very easy lol

MF is unfair, but not hard. I just picked up BBS again and fought him, I won on my second try. The hard thing is getting out of his combo once he hits you, as you can only heal and get hit right after that OR roll away and risk being hit again, thus dying. The unfair thing is that you he can take away your whole life bar in one combo. His fight is just spamming dodge roll and Thunder Surge when he's open, there's no real strategy to it. If you're good at dodging for minutes, he's easy, if you're not good at it, he is hard as heck. For me, he was only hard the first few times, now I can almost always defeat him whenever I challenge him

Lingering Will is much fairer as you can actually adapt to his attacks instead of just dodging for five minutes, but he'll also kick your ass if you don't watch out or begin the fight unprepared.

I'd say Lingering Will is harder to defeat, much more fun to fight and much more rewarding.

MF is unfair, but not hard. I just picked up BBS again and fought him, I won on my second try. The hard thing is getting out of his combo once he hits you, as you can only heal and get hit right after that OR roll away and risk being hit again, thus dying. The unfair thing is that you he can take away your whole life bar in one combo. His fight is just spamming dodge roll and Thunder Surge when he's open, there's no real strategy to it. If you're good at dodging for minutes, he's easy, if you're not good at it, he is hard as heck. For me, he was only hard the first few times, now I can almost always defeat him whenever I challenge him

Lingering Will is much fairer as you can actually adapt to his attacks instead of just dodging for five minutes, but he'll also kick your ass if you don't watch out or begin the fight unprepared.

I'd say Lingering Will is harder to defeat, much more fun to fight and much more rewarding.

Good answer.

I think that the most difficult boss in Birth by Sleep is Terranort because he has god mode frames so when you try to hit him he hits you first. 

^This

I had so much trouble with him, even on Beginner Mode, both with Terra and Aqua.

It may have been hard because I was around Level 25, but I found him very difficult.

^This

I had so much trouble with him, even on Beginner Mode, both with Terra and Aqua.

It may have been hard because I was around Level 25, but I found him very difficult.

Plus Terra attacks slower than Aqua and Ventus making him of guard for a long time. Oh, and the game also changes your keyblade on purpose when you try to fight him making you use the weakest keyblade against him.

Edited by Shawn Shelby

I think that the most difficult boss in Birth by Sleep is Terranort because he has god mode frames so when you try to hit him he hits you first. 

lol you obviously haven't fought the Mysterious Figure or the final Mirage Arena boss.....

I can't say about the Lingering Will since I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, but Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts 1 was pretty easy.  Heck, after I beat him once, I fought him over and over to level up quicker, lol.   xD

Damn, I had to use like a million elixers! lol