Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ghost

People Who...

omg yeah but honestly kh always pulls this kinda crap so i wasnt too surprised. i was so busy admiring his powers/fighting style (cause like seriously, how cool was it), that i didnt really care when he'd kill me xD

I know right?  Personally, he has one of the coolest fighting styles out of the Thirteen Darknesses we've seen so far.  But the time stop thing really caught me off guard. And that's why I love Nomura.  The guy makes you think you've done it until you see you have more to do!  Just like when I fought Ansem.  When I won the battle, I felt so accomplished, but then I noticed his Guardian turning gigantic and then I whimpered.  "I am so done." I said to myself.  But then after a few seconds I said: "Bring it on!" But yeah, overall, all the final bosses of KH3D were done exceptionally well. Although Xemnas could have used some more difficulty, I mean, I know he was only being a diversion to make Sora get tired to the point of succumbing to the darkness, but still, I wish he would have been harder to beat.  By the way, sorry for not liking your post, my quota once again has gotten the best of me. xD

I know right?  Personally, he has one of the coolest fighting styles out of the Thirteen Darknesses we've seen so far.  But the time stop thing really caught me off guard. And that's why I love Nomura.  The guy makes you think you've done it until you see you have more to do!  Just like when I fought Ansem.  When I won the battle, I felt so accomplished, but then I noticed his Guardian turning gigantic and then I whimpered.  "I am so done." I said to myself.  But then after a few seconds I said: "Bring it on!" But yeah, overall, all the final bosses of KH3D were done exceptionally well. Although Xemnas could have used some more difficulty, I mean, I know he was only being a diversion to make Sora get tired to the point of succumbing to the darkness, but still, I wish he would have been harder to beat.  By the way, sorry for not liking your post, my quota once again has gotten the best of me. xD

Yeah, oh my god. firetruckin Ansem though, i dont lnow about you but his boss battle was the hardest in DDD imo. I just couldnt beat him and it was freaking annoying BUT gotta hand it to him, he did have some pretty sick moves (i like when the stage stretches so the distance between the two cpharacters is increased...friggin annoying getting back to him but, still cool as hell). And yeeeeees i totally agree with you! Xemnas was...disappointing in that game. Maybe it was done on purpose, iunno. Its just i (and im sure many others) held xemnas on such a high pedestal and thought of him as super strong...in DDD, not so much. like i literally beat him so fast that it made me say "th..thats it? is there any more? what?". took me a while to realize that it was over. haha, i dont care about liked posts I don't take that seriously/personally dont worry xD

Yeah, oh my god. firetruckin Ansem though, i dont lnow about you but his boss battle was the hardest in DDD imo. I just couldnt beat him and it was freaking annoying BUT gotta hand it to him, he did have some pretty sick moves (i like when the stage stretches so the distance between the two cpharacters is increased...friggin annoying getting back to him but, still cool as hell). And yeeeeees i totally agree with you! Xemnas was...disappointing in that game. Maybe it was done on purpose, iunno. Its just i (and im sure many others) held xemnas on such a high pedestal and thought of him as super strong...in DDD, not so much. like i literally beat him so fast that it made me say "th..thats it? is there any more? what?". took me a while to realize that it was over. haha, i dont care about liked posts I don't take that seriously/personally dont worry xD

I know right!?  Ansem was ten times the challenge Xemnas was!  But still, all the final bosses were exceptionally well made, and the Armored Ventus Nightmare was a pleasant surprise! :D

People who hate on Kairi:

Posted Image

People hate on Sora:

Posted Image

When people in society do stupid and assholish things:

Posted Image

When People at school annoy me:

Posted Image

When people like Kairi or respect my love for her

Posted Image

When people Like Sora in a fangirl way

Posted Image