Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dinonugget

So now that Rikus is a Keyblade Master...

...doesn't that give him the right to train pupils?

Do you think he'll get one or two pupils in KH3?

It might even be a good tutorial, Riku introducing Kairi or Lea to the fighting system and new combat mechanics, thus teaching the player how to play the game.

What do you think?

EDIT: Typo in the topic name, shame on me ;_;

Edited by MeRoXas

I don't know, I feel like even as a Keyblade Master there is still more to learn, maybe not from a combat standpoint, but from a moral standpoint, if that makes sense?  Like for example, I wouldn't really consider Aqua capable of teaching anyone, even though she's a master as well.That being said, I do think it would be pretty cool to have what you suggested as a tutorial.

I don't know, I feel like even as a Keyblade Master there is still more to learn, maybe not from a combat standpoint, but from a moral standpoint, if that makes sense?  Like for example, I wouldn't really consider Aqua capable of teaching anyone, even though she's a master as well.That being said, I do think it would be pretty cool to have what you suggested as a tutorial.

Hmm now that you mention it, Riku seems more like a master of combat than strategy and morality. TIf this was the case, Riku would be more of a... battlemaster. Aqua could be a magic master.

Well ,let's see , when Aqua became a Keyblade Master , wasn't she entitled to certain knowledge ? I guess the same thing will happen with Riku . And anyways , if that does not make any sense , I do think that Riku still needs some more experience to really know how to train .

Well ,let's see , when Aqua became a Keyblade Master , wasn't she entitled to certain knowledge ? I guess the same thing will happen with Riku .

I had the same thought as well, let's see if Nomura remembers to put it in.

I had the same thought as well, let's see if Nomura remembers to put it in.

All that knowledge was though was how to shift Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion. I don't think Riku will get any extra knowledge because of that.

All that knowledge was though was how to shift Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion. I don't think Riku will get any extra knowledge because of that.

It's the only thing we actually know being a secret only known by keyblade masters, so there might be more, or was it stated somewhere that this was all Aqua has been told?

It's the only thing we actually know being a secret only known by keyblade masters, so there might be more, or was it stated somewhere that this was all Aqua has been told?

It showed the entire conversation between Eraqus and Aqua. That's the only thing he told her, which I have stated before.

I hope he gets something along with the title...if not then the title doesn't mean much and other than an honor symbol...and to think Terra was driven to darkness in part due to failing (well Master Xehanort made him think he deserved the title which made him angrier that he didn't get it).