Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Guys y'all need to calm your titties. Is just for fun. A little diversity wouldn't hurt anyone,mjust like having a predominantly asian cast isn't hurting anyone.

Would diversity be great? Yeah!

Is KH fine the way it is? Yeah!

Stop taking this seriously/arguging about it, you're all entitled to your own opinions. I may wish there were more characters of trying skin colours, but you don't have to feel the same, and that's perfectly fine. :)

Methinks this thread should be locked~

Nothing is really needed,it's fictional. I just think it would be a neat addition. I personally love darker skin :) There's nothing wrong with wanting diversity.

(Before the thread gets locked, lol, let me say this)

I'm just Saiyan, Duck, do we really have to make this a thng? The only reason we're even having this entire flipping conversation is because one guy started talking, and now we're all playing the race card. It's weird, isn't it? Like I said before, I don't care about race with fictional characters, especially Kingdom Hearts. This is a Japanese product, so most of the characters are going to be Japanese or Japanese-esque. It's very simple logic to follow. Yes, its possible that they are capable of making other characters of different race but again, does it really matter or is it just because it's brought up that it really does matter? 

I'm sorry, but this is what I think of when I think about this:

Posted Image

To be honest, I don't care about race in this type of thing, and it's a Japanese product anyway, so of course most of the characters in it are going to be Japanese or Japanese-esque.

Posted Image

Here we go...

It's not a kingdom hearts-only thing guys, it's a bad habit of all video games, movies and tv shows these days, the directors etc make their characters wily nilly and then don't realise that nearly all the characters are white  ಠ_ಠ

It's not deliberate thats for sure

I think we could use alot more diversity though, makes some more characters, if you can't'make them main characters then a supporting character/resident of a town so that a new character could slip in to the mix easily

Like prishe!

Posted Image

(Before the thread gets locked, lol, let me say this)  I'm just Saiyan, Duck, do we really have to make this a thng? The only reason we're even having this entire flipping conversation is because one guy started talking, and now we're all playing the race card. It's weird, isn't it? Like I said before, I don't care about race with fictional characters, especially Kingdom Hearts. This is a Japanese product, so most of the characters are going to be Japanese or Japanese-esque. It's very simple logic to follow. Yes, its possible that they are capable of making other characters of different race but again, does it really matter or is it just because it's brought up that it really does matter?

As I said, of course it doesn't matter. Nothing really matters if you zoom out enough. You're missing that I'm solely saying that this is for fun and diversity. There's nothing wrong with that, is there? Nobody really cares, it doesn't matter, it's just something that could be taken into account for fuuuuuuunMaybe it's just me, I dunno, but I'm sick of seeing lighter skinned characters. Does it matter? Nope! Ii am also "just Saiyan" B)

(Before the thread gets locked, lol, let me say this)

I'm just Saiyan, Duck, do we really have to make this a thng? The only reason we're even having this entire flipping conversation is because one guy started talking, and now we're all playing the race card. It's weird, isn't it? Like I said before, I don't care about race with fictional characters, especially Kingdom Hearts. This is a Japanese product, so most of the characters are going to be Japanese or Japanese-esque. It's very simple logic to follow. Yes, its possible that they are capable of making other characters of different race but again, does it really matter or is it just because it's brought up that it really does matter? 

wtf are you talking about? all i said is i want a black keyblade wielder and your bringing up this about race you know what i think i think you dont want a black keyblade wielder cause your racist sir

Why does it matter? As long as the story is good I couldn't care really. Heck they could be purple, red or Green and I wouldn't care. It's like a lot of Japanese games, I have a golf game and out of the 20 characters only one of them is black.

wtf are you talking about? all i said is i want a black keyblade wielder and your bringing up this about race you know what i think i think you dont want a black keyblade wielder cause your racist sir

No I'm not.

(Anytime mods, this party's getting crazy.)

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Nomura has made it clear he hates black people. The only dark people in the series are Xemnas, Ansem SOD, and Master Xehanort, and they're all main antagonists. : 

JK, xD. I seriously dont believe this shit. I was just saying that cause it's a weird coincidence and this thread reminded me of this.