Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Official KH3 on WiiU Rant and Speculation Thread

I'm secretly hoping they won't because it means that they would have to dedicate time to creating a separate version of the game with toned down graphics or, even worse, only create one, multi-platform version with simpler graphics.  -_-

Far as I was aware the capabilities of the Wii U is slightly better than the PS3 and Xbox 360.  If that's the case, then the game would have to be seriously downgraded to cater to all 3 systems.  The sales of the Wii U were also quite poor, they probably didn't think it would be beneficial.  As much as the Xbone is a complete disgrace to gaming, loyal fans will still buy it including the Halo fanboys (of which there are many) so their audience would be pretty big..

This whole time I've actually been expecting them to just go "fooled you".  

Heck yes. KH has been on Nintendo systems before, and those games were great. Why make a game only for two of the consoles, anyway?

I'm secretly hoping they won't because it means that they would have to dedicate time to creating a separate version of the game with toned down graphics or, even worse, only create one, multi-platform version with simpler graphics.  -_-

I'm sure I speak for a few people here when I say that it doesn't matter if the graphics are "worse" in the Wii U version.

its not coming to wiiU, or at least I hope it isn't. the wiiU is so far behind xbox1 and PS4 its not even funny, there is no way the game would live up to its full potential on that system in a downgraded port, which would than make the game take longer to release since they would have to make 2 versions. the game should be on PC though(yes, I know I've been ranting about this all day) PC doesn't have any technical limitations.

To me putting it on the Xbox one seems random given that Microsoft hasn't had any Kingdom hearts games...Nintendo has had 3 (CoM, Days, and DDD). WIi U would've made some sense.

I dont know why people are whining. The only people that will be buying the Xbox One are blind Xbox players and people who dont follow the gaming world daily that will get screwed. Everyone else will buy a PS4. In a way, KH3 is still a PS4 exclusive. Think of it as Square getting spare change on the Xbox One.

I don't think WiiU would keep up with the quality of the two other consoles, but I also want it to be for Nintendo's plataform. I've been considering getting one for some time, because I am very interested in Zelda games and maybe some Metroid too (though there's no hint on it, a release would definitely be on the WiiU) and I don't like getting this many consoles... Not made of money xP

Wii U doesn't have the specs needed to run this game and if they did put it on Wii U it would be an inferior port by a secondary team like every Nintendo port since Wii

the wiiU is so far behind xbox1 and PS4 its not even funny

what?

since when has the Xbox One surpassed the Wii U?

seriously, Sony's taking shots at the Xbox One for it's "features"

i fail to understand how far ahead Xbox One is.

Wii U doesn't have the specs needed to run this game and if they did put it on Wii U it would be an inferior port by a secondary team like every Nintendo port since Wii

This is true about the specs. Wii U has only 2 GB of RAM and a much slower GPU than the PS4 and Xbox One, both of which have about the same processing power and 8 GB of RAM each though Sony's is significantly more powerful than the Xbox One. 

what?

since when has the Xbox One surpassed the Wii U?

seriously, Sony's taking shots at the Xbox One for it's "features"

i fail to understand how far ahead Xbox One is.

I'm talking technically, the console specs.

Yes- the KH fanbase is composed of Nintendo fans and Sony fans-it's been on PS2 and PSP, and from Nintendo, DS and 3DS.Why shouldn't it be on the Wii U? Even if the graphics were downgraded to compensate, I think it would lead to greater sales.

Inferior ports don't do well. Not saying it isn't a bad idea (I like the idea of it) but the fact that the Wii U isn't as capable as the PS4 means that we'd get a port that isn't so good, which in turn wouldn't sell well.

Make KH3 for X-box one, ps4, and wii u. Forced to have graphics on level with the wii u, which is about the same as the 360 and ps3. People buy a seventh generation quality game for an eighth generation console. Bad reviews. Bye bye profits.

Quality over quantity (quantity being the "extra" sales with the wii u)

That sparked a conversation.  Totally wasn't expecting to get the Wii U hate.  All I was saying was that it would make more sense to put the game on a console that doesn't mess the users over (sorry Xbox fans, but it's the truth).  And why would it have to be watered down?  Square does have a record of making wonderful games with limited resources.

The two screens is just not Kingdom Hearts made... 

But there were two screens for Days and DDD.