Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Official KH3 on WiiU Rant and Speculation Thread

People are whining because there's no point. There is no KH game on any xbox to date, nobody who is new to the series (the people who would buy it on xbox one) will have no idea whats going on, and it'll take longer to make now (albeit slightly longer). A better question is why ISN'T it on the Wii U.

People will always find something to complain about. Square can't satisfy everyone all at once. *shrugs*

As much as I dislike the Xbox consoles I have to admit though I really don't see it coming to Xbox One as a bad thing. 

Edited by WakelessDream

People are whining because there's no point. There is no KH game on any xbox to date, nobody who is new to the series (the people who would buy it on xbox one) will have no idea whats going on, and it'll take longer to make now (albeit slightly longer). A better question is why ISN'T it on the Wii U.

Thing is though. Just because Xbox one is Microsoft that doesn't mean that Microsoft users have never played Kingdom Hearts. People own multiple consoles.

Pretty sure Wii U isn't as powerful as the PS4 and the XBOX One.

Edited by Megaman X

Develop a wider fanbase? I'm all for that, but do you have ANY idea what most of the fanbases for xbox games are like?All I'm gonna say is that I'm gonna miss this site how it is right now in the future. Somewhat nice, composed, slightly mature and capable of having a good laugh. With those new fans, we'll have clans, a hell of a lot more xX[something stupid]Xx names, hackers, trolls, advertisers, etc. I could go on.Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

Seriously, why is everyone here freaking out about it being on Xbox One and making a big deal out of it? Okay so it's on the Xbox One...SO WHAT? I say more power to Microsoft because they could use some good games other than Halo and Gears of War. Plus, do you guys not realize that this can help Square-Enix gain more sales and a bigger fanbase? Jeez, first people are complaining about it being on the PS4 all because they "can't afford it" now everyone's compaining about it being on a system they'll never want to buy. Seriously, if you don't want KH on the Xbox so much then don't bother buying the Xbox One

I'm only complaining because it's on systems I cannot afford nor do I want. If you're going to do multi-platform, why with someone who NEVER did work with you before?

I honestly don't see why Kingdom Hearts has been put on Xbox now. Kingdom Hearts was one thing that PS always had.

I'm not really going to complain, but that really doesn't make sense in my mind.

I see no point in complaining that it's on the Xbone, as long as they use the PS4s capabilities to make the best version and downport it to the Xbone so we don't get a lower quality game to cater for the weaker system.

People who are buying a console just for KH, will obviously go to the PS4 as it's cheaper with less restrictions, but for someone who is settled on the Xbone it's nice that they're not requiring them to buy a console for one game, and they can still get the console they wanted and play KH without worrying about exclusivity.  

I think a number of people though are just complaining 'cause it was one of them advantages to point out over the Xbone, and now it's going to be on both.

I have no personal problem with it. It's shocking, but whatever. I don't think Square is going to be satisfied with the result, however. People are going to end up buying PS4 anyways, 100 dollars cheaper than an XBOX One. Square will see how few they sell on Xbox One. Well, Power to the players, I guess.

*Everyone complains when KH3 will be revealed*

*Everyone complains about KH3 being PS4 exclussive*

*Everyone complains KH3 being on Xbone as well*

makes sense

I am happy about this because I hate exclusives anyway

Thing is though. Just because Xbox one is Microsoft that doesn't mean that Microsoft users have never played Kingdom Hearts. People own multiple consoles.

Pretty sure Wii U isn't as powerful as the PS4 and the XBOX One.

Power is irrelevant in this case. The art style in KH3 won't really strain the Wii U if they made it right. Or they could just slightly downscale it if needed.

it's because there are people who are just total sony fanboys and see this as bad for sony instead of good for kingdom hearts.

your seriously underestimating the amount of people who went from PS2 to xbox360 (myself included) so they probobly think those people will than buy an xbox1(though most wont)and square just wants to make sure they game is avalibal to as many of fans as possible. the reason it isn't on wiiU is because wiiU can't handle a game like kingdom hearts3 if they are going to use the full potential of the PS4, all it could handle is a dumbed down port which would take longer to make than a xbox1 port

I have no personal problem with it. It's shocking, but whatever. I don't think Square is going to be satisfied with the result, however. People are going to end up buying PS4 anyways, 100 dollars cheaper than an XBOX One. Square will see how few they sell on Xbox One. Well, Power to the players, I guess.

First off, the eye camera doesn't even come with the PS4, so have fun dishing out the extra $100 for that.

Edited by Master Juan

Power is irrelevant in this case. The art style in KH3 won't really strain the Wii U if they made it right. Or they could just slightly downscale it if needed.

It is though. Graphics are a lot better on the two than Wii U. Also they can handle a lot more than Wii U. Downscaling isn't so easy.

and that's the problem, if they made it right, meaning they would have to try to dumb down the game for it to be on all consoles, we still don't even know what the official art style is yet, all we've seen is less than a minute of probably alpha footage(and if that art style doesn't improve there is a problem)

Yeah, I'm totally with you on this one. It's about time KH had a multi plataforms release! It will surely be more popular with this, and fans don't have to worry about which generation console they're getting now. I mean, now no one will be left out!