Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Official KH3 on WiiU Rant and Speculation Thread

hardware issues is bullshit , I found this petition : http://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-put-kingdom-hearts-3-and-kingdom-hearts-hd-collection-for-wii-u-and-ps3#supporters

the people that have a Wii U , coment about this game on mii verse for nintendo see this . 

and how exactly does someone wanting something mean that there isnt inferior hardware? all that petition says is "we want something on our console so put it on there." let me put it into perspective. wiiU has 2 GB of RAM, XBOX1/PS4 have 8GB. apparently wiiU is multi-core but it doesn't say how much, lets assume 2 or 4 being generous, PS4 and XBOX1 have 8. its not possible

dude here is a few facts.

number 1, sales in japan of the xbox brand mean jack #$%% when it comes to putting games on it considering literally every other japanese developer already does that. I've said it for ages everytime some idiot on here says KH cant be on xbox since it does bad out of japan and you people seem to ignore every other japanese developer putting games on xbox.

number 2, the wiiU's hardware is completely inferior to the xbox1 and PS4, and the hardware on them is pratically identical. it would not be possible to fully utalize the power of the next generation if KH had to be on the wiiU as well.

number 3, its extremely easy to make games between the PS4 and xbox1 since both are running on 64bit architecture and the wiiU is the odd one out.

its not happening.

This guy knows what's what but I'm annoyed at the fact that it's not coming to PC, we all know that the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race deserves KH3 because PCs have had this superior hardware for quite a long time.

I'm gonna assume you only have a Wii U right now.

I have a Ps3,PsP,Ps2,GameCube,DS,3DS,Wii and I just got my Wii U yesterday and I'm planning to get a PS4 next year.

I'm just voicing my concerns for those who can't buy a PS4 or Xbox One and they're fans of the series,

if they made a Ps3 or a Wii U version,I'm fine with any one of those

Edited by Metal Snake

To make an Xbox One version and not a Wii U version is kinda stupid, most of the games have been on nintendo and they should stick to it, yeah the graphics on the Wii U arn't the same as PS4 but they should atleast respect that alot of the KH fanbase will want it on the Wii U.

This guy knows what's what but I'm annoyed at the fact that it's not coming to PC, we all know that the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race deserves KH3 because PCs have had this superior hardware for quite a long time.

well considering how easy it would be to do I'm half worried its because they want to block used games on the PS4 and XBOX1, though why anyone would ever turn in KH3 is beyond me.

your right, the wiiUs hardware is better than the xbox360 and PS4, BUT IT'S STILL WORSE THAN THE XBOX1/PS4 AND DOSEN'T HAVE THE POWER THE GAME NEEDS.

Dude the game can work just fine on Ps3

Either a PS3 or a Wii U version,I would be fine with any.

HARDWARE POWER WAS NEVER AN ISSUE,it wasn't an issue with FFXIII and it won't be an issue here

it's all about the money,hardware is just an excuse and I can list many third parties that twisted their tongue in the last minute

If a game like Bayonetta 2 and Monolith Soft's X game look fantastic on the Wii U,what prevents KH3 from doing so

Besides,KH IS A CARTOONY-ANIME-ISH STYLE SERIES.YOU DON'T NEED PHOTOREALISTIC POWER FOR CARTOONANIME STYLE CHARACTERS

WHAT POWER DOES THE GAME NEED????? IT CAN WORK JUST FINE ON PS3,BUT SQUARE JUST WANT TO HARP ON THE NEXT GEN SYMPHONY BECAUSE MICROSOFT PAID THEM FOR AN XBOX ONE VERSION

Seriously what power does a cartoony series like KH needs???

The power to see the HAIR ON MASTER XEHANORT'S ARM??

THE POWER TO SEE GOOFY LOOKING LIKE THE CALL OF DUTY NEXT GEN DOG???

Edited by Metal Snake

I have a Ps3,PsP,Ps2,GameCube,DS,3DS,Wii and I just got my Wii U yesterday and I'm planning to get a PS4 next year.

I'm just voicing my concerns for those who can't buy a PS4 or Xbox One and they're fans of the series,

if they made a Ps3 or a Wii U version,I'm fine with any one of those

I meant out of the three systems (even though the other two haven't been released yet, so of course you wouldn't have them yet).

I don't see what the big deal is. Just because a game isn't going to be released on a system you own doesn't mean you have to complain. A company can't satisfy every single customer. It's impossible. If you have a decent enough job, you shouldn't have trouble buying another system. Even a few days of yardwork can rack up your savings. And it's not like KH3 will be the only good game for that system.

Besides, stronger hardware =/= better game experiences.

I agree, they should bring it to WiiU too. Nintendo literally holds half of the series in their systems. Yes, PS4 and Xbox One are bit more powerful, but Nintendo have still been a strong helper to the Kingdom Hearts saga, by permitting games like Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, Re:Coded, and Dream Drop DIstance. So not bringing it for WiiU, will just be completely unfair from Square Enix's side, after so much games on Nintendo consoles, they can't give them the newest and most anticipated game in the series. It being the most anticipated should be a reason for Square Enix to release it on all Next-gen console, so that more people can buy it, and  Square make more money, and it wouldn't be so hard to port, since they supposly have a new tool that makes porting easier. Graphics are also not a problem, we have seen how the Kingdom Hearts 3 graphics look like, those kind of graphics have been seen before in the WiiU, showing that WIiU is more than capable to  support their graphics. I would say the WiiU graphics look better than those seen in the trailer. Here are some images from graphics from a upcoming WIiU game so that you can compare, them to the KH3 demo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also a petition to bring Kingdom Hearts 3 to WiiU have surface. The letter that gets sends to Square Enix/Nomura details all the reasons why KH3 should be in WiiU, and why it wouldn't be to troublesome to port: http://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-and-tetsuya-nomura-bring-kingdom-hearts-3-to-wiiu

Even if it doesn't come to WiiU I will buy the game, but if it doesn't come to it, it would be completely unfair from Square Enix's Side.

I meant out of the three systems (even though the other two haven't been released yet, so of course you wouldn't have them yet).

I don't see what the big deal is. Just because a game isn't going to be released on a system you own doesn't mean you have to complain. A company can't satisfy every single customer. It's impossible. If you have a decent enough job, you shouldn't have trouble buying another system. Even a few days of yardwork can rack up your savings. And it's not like KH3 will be the only good game for that system.

Besides, stronger hardware =/= better game experiences.

I told you I'll get a PS4 I'm just concerned about fans who don't have the money to get a PS4

And you said it yourself: Stronger hardware doesn't equal a better gaming experience.

And that's why I said they should've thought of the already existing fanbase on Nintendo consoles regardless of hardware

It doesn't make sense to throw all those away just to make fans of Elder Scrolls getting KH 3 instead

It's still not as powerful as the other two. A lot would have to be downscaled to even put it on the Wii U. It's not even Bluray. Bluray disk hold a lot more. Why would Nomura want to release a version of KH3 that is lesser in quality. It's the conclusion of the Xehanort Saga. Each version of it needs to be the best it can be. If it was on the Wii U that version wouldn't be the best and people wouldn't enjoy it as much.

PS4 and Xbox one have similar hardware. So it is easy to port. It actually is a good business move. If someone decides to buy an Xbox One it's not like they haven't had non Microsoft consoles. I know there are some people on here who love Xbox and are getting an Xbox One. So really the whole "It's never been on Xbox" thing people are saying is just stupid. A lot of people aren't fanboys of one company. They play many others. Kingdom Hearts has been out for 10 years. You really think anyone who buys an Xbox One must not like Kingdom Hearts? That's silly.

well considering how easy it would be to do I'm half worried its because they want to block used games on the PS4 and XBOX1, though why anyone would ever turn in KH3 is beyond me.

Agreed but still, this business about making KH3 for PS4 and Xbox One because of "64bit architecture" annoys me because PCs have been using 64bit architecture for how long now?

It's still not as powerful as the other two. A lot would have to be downscaled to even put it on the Wii U. It's not even Bluray. Bluray disk hold a lot more. Why would Nomura want to release a version of KH3 that is lesser in quality. It's the conclusion of the Xehanort Saga. Each version of it needs to be the best it can be. If it was on the Wii U that version wouldn't be the best and people wouldn't enjoy it as much.

PS4 and Xbox one have similar hardware. So it is easy to port. It actually is a good business move. If someone decides to buy an Xbox One it's not like they haven't had non Microsoft consoles. I know there are some people on here who love Xbox and are getting an Xbox One. So really the whole "It's never been on Xbox" thing people are saying is just stupid. A lot of people aren't fanboys of one company. They play many others. Kingdom Hearts has been out for 10 years. You really think anyone who buys an Xbox One must not like Kingdom Hearts? That's silly.

I don't think that everyone who have an Xbox won't like KH.I never said that

I'm just saying that leaving a big chunk of the fanbase who got 4 entries is just unfair.

It can work even on Ps3,the graphical style is still cartoony and it has been done before KH came to existence

Yeah it won't be as good as the PS4 version but not all people are graphic whores who think that Graphics=game

Some people are totally fine to experience a good game even if it's inferior to the other versions as long as the game is still playable.

The game could be easily scaled using a previous engine they made and they can make a PS3 version(I'm not saying Wii U version so you can consider me hardcore enough lol)

For God's sake the KH series had the exact same graphical style since KH1 until KH3D and everyone where totally fine with that....We play Kingdom Hearts and expect it to look cartoony and anime-ish not to see a photorealistic Goofy and hair on Xehanort's arm

Edited by Metal Snake

Dude the game can work just fine on Ps3

Either a PS3 or a Wii U version,I would be fine with any.

HARDWARE POWER WAS NEVER AN ISSUE,it wasn't an issue with FFXIII and it won't be an issue here

it's all about the money,hardware is just an excuse and I can list many third parties that twisted their tongue in the last minute

If a game like Bayonetta 2 and Monolith Soft's X game look fantastic on the Wii U,what prevents KH3 from doing so

Besides,KH IS A CARTOONY-ANIME-ISH STYLE SERIES.YOU DON'T NEED PHOTOREALISTIC POWER FOR CARTOONANIME STYLE CHARACTERS

WHAT POWER DOES THE GAME NEED????? IT CAN WORK JUST FINE ON PS3,BUT SQUARE JUST WANT TO HARP ON THE NEXT GEN SYMPHONY BECAUSE MICROSOFT PAID THEM FOR AN XBOX ONE VERSION

Seriously what power does a cartoony series like KH needs???

The power to see the HAIR ON MASTER XEHANORT'S ARM??

THE POWER TO SEE GOOFY LOOKING LIKE THE CALL OF DUTY NEXT GEN DOG???

its called high detailed cartoony, you know, like the cartoony CGI cutscenes we've been getting since day1. and how would the game work just fine on a PS3? do you work for square? are you on the project? there is also using hardware for things besides graphics like large open areaswith lots of NPCs and AI.

I don't think that everyone who have an Xbox won't like KH.I never said that

I'm just saying that leaving a big chunk of the fanbase who got 4 entries is just unfair.

It can work even on Ps3,the graphical style is still cartoony and it has been done before KH came to existence

Yeah it won't be as good as the PS4 version but not all people are graphic whores who think that Graphics=game

Some people are totally fine to experience a good game even if it's inferior to the other versions as long as the game is still playable.

The game could be easily scaled using a previous engine they made and they can make a PS3 version(I'm not saying Wii U version so you can consider me hardcore enough lol)

It wouldn't work on ps3 either. The power isn't there. I'm not talking about graphics. I am talking about game size and running speeds. Did you see the massive amount of heartless in the teaser? It takes a lot to run something like that smoothly. For example. Think of the 1000 heartless battle. You could only fight them in sections. You could run from one side to the other or anything. That's because there was limits on the ps2. Now you go up and up with the power of the consoles. The PS3 could have you fighting more heartless in a larger area and the PS4 could have you fighting even more heartless in an even bigger area than the PS3. That's the sort of power I am talking about. Not graphics. The Wii U doesn't have that sort of power and neither does the PS3.

It's not so easy to scale things down and once again I don't think Nomura would want to release a lesser version of a game people have been waiting years for.

It wouldn't work on ps3 either. The power isn't there. I'm not talking about graphics. I am talking about game size and running speeds. Did you see the massive amount of heartless in the teaser? It takes a lot to run something like that smoothly. For example. Think of the 1000 heartless battle. You could only fight them in sections. You could run from one side to the other or anything. That's because there was limits on the ps2. Now you go up and up with the power of the consoles. The PS3 could have you fighting more heartless in a larger area and the PS4 could have you fighting even more heartless in an even bigger area than the PS3. That's the sort of power I am talking about. Not graphics. The Wii U doesn't have that sort of power and neither does the PS3.

It's not so easy to scale things down and once again I don't think Nomura would want to release a lesser version of a game people have been waiting years for.

At least if Square can't give Wii U owners KH3

Why don't they make a Wii U version of KH 1.5??? The collection can run totally fine on Wii U and people who couldn't play them on PS2 can play them on Wii U also.I know it was a Ps2 exclusive,but if KH3 is coming to Xbox One,Square has no excuse to not give Wii U owners the collection since it's not a matter of exclusivity anymore

At least the second collection 2.5 can be released on Wii U because by the time of 2014 the sales of Wii U would've been already increased after the release of 1st party titles that would boost the sales by the arrival of the holiday season.

Besides,do you really expect KH3 to sell on Xbox One after all this???

Imagine that the internet connection dropped on you and you can't continue to play anymore???I'm not saying that because the hatred for Xbox One,but seriously all fans of the series will get it on PS4 and the sales of the Xbox One version will drop massively for reasons I've already said and more and they would lose money from unsold units

I don't want to see the sales of the KH series dropping on any console.

At least if Square can't give Wii U owners KH3

Why don't they make a Wii U version of KH 1.5??? The collection can run totally fine on Wii U and people who couldn't play them on PS2 can play them on Wii U also.I know it was a Ps2 exclusive,but if KH3 is coming to Xbox One,Square has no excuse to not give Wii U owners the collection since it's not a matter of exclusivity anymore

At least the second collection 2.5 can be released on Wii U because by the time of 2014 the sales of Wii U would've been already increased after the release of 1st party titles that would boost the sales by the arrival of the holiday season.

Besides,do you really expect KH3 to sell on Xbox One after all this???

Imagine that the internet connection dropped on you and you can't continue to play anymore???I'm not saying that because the hatred for Xbox One,but seriously all fans of the series will get it on PS4 and the sales of the Xbox One version will drop massively for reasons I've already said and more and they would lose money from unsold units

I don't want to see the sales of the KH series dropping on any console.

Sony and Square might have some sort of deal with that.

I think it'll sell one Xbox One. I don't like the Xbox but I can admit that other people do and more power to them.

I think there is a possibility the Wii U will get a Kingdom Hearts game one day.  If Square decides they want to make things on the Wii U.

These 3rd party games are just not  coming to Wii U. Its been a problem for a while.

They might be now

But once the Wii U sales increases with it's first party titles in the holiday seasons they'll come back for money.

Sony and Square might have some sort of deal with that.

I think it'll sell one Xbox One. I don't like the Xbox but I can admit that other people do and more power to them.

I think there is a possibility the Wii U will get a Kingdom Hearts game one day.  If Square decides they want to make things on the Wii U.

The Xbox One might succeed in America but in other countries (especially Japan and the middle east gamers) I doubt it would have any success compared to the 360

Back on topic

At least Square should release the collections 1.5 HD and 2.5 HD on Wii U

They have no excuse at all for not releasing it since it's not a matter of exclusivity anymore

I want to clarify something: I'm gonna get a Ps4 anyway next year so I won't have much problem with KH3

But what about people that don't have enough money to buy a PS4 and they're fans of the series??? That's why I opened this thread.

You guys can talk all you want about hardware,but it's really all about one thing....MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If 3rd parties got flooded by this $$$ from first party publishers they can twist their statements in a second

Yeah KH3 might not work on Ps3 but don't be surprised if Nomura found a way just because Shinji Hashimoto got his office flooded by money

The Xbox One might succeed in America but in other countries (especially Japan and the middle east gamers) I doubt it would have any success compared to the 360

Back on topic

At least Square should release the collections 1.5 HD and 2.5 HD on Wii U

They have no excuse at all for not releasing it since it's not a matter of exclusivity anymore

I want to clarify something: I'm gonna get a Ps4 anyway next year so I won't have much problem with KH3

But what about people that don't have enough money to buy a PS4 and they're fans of the series??? That's why I opened this thread.

You guys can talk all you want about hardware,but it's really all about one thing....MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If 3rd parties got flooded by this $$$ from first party publishers they can twist their statements in a second

Yeah KH3 might not work on Ps3 but don't be surprised if Nomura found a way just because Shinji Hashimoto got his office flooded by money

People need to learn how to earn money and save it. When I was a teenager I did odd jobs and such things and ended up saving $15,000.

Edited by Megaman X

People need to learn how to earn money and save it. When I was a teenager I did odd jobs and such things and ended up saving $15,000.

People also needs to save money for education and life too y'know

not everybody is a millionare to buy a new console,some people can barely afford the money to pay bills,provide food for his family and himself,and find a suitable home.

Economy isn't the same anymore dude,people are trying hard to keep their job and save money for their lives,they'll buy the cheapest console in the market in terms of price for their sons when the holiday season comes.

You can't summon the job genie to magically find a job for people

Edited by Metal Snake