Lu Xun

Do you own a PS4?

Do you own a PS4?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a PS4?

• Yes, I do!
    • Nope. But I own a Xbox One.
    • Nope. But I intend to get it soon.
    • Nah... Don't even know if I'm ever getting it.

Not yet, but I might get one later this year if I can get the money. My only reason for getting it this year would be for Evolve. The only other game I'm getting on the system is Kingdom Hearts III.

The way I see it I have until 2015 to get one. I'm mostly getting one for FFXV and KH3 at the moment there aren't any other games I want on it that I know of

I want to buy one at the end of this year, since I am not trying to miss out on most of the PlayStation exclusives like I did with the PlayStation 3

not only that but when I transfer to a university I doubt I will be playing Video games nearly as much as I do now. So I have to buy all the 8th gen consoles and handhelds early .  

Not yet, but I might get one later this year if I can get the money. My only reason for getting it this year would be for Evolve. The only other game I'm getting on the system is Kingdom Hearts III.

...What about FF15?

Nah,my Ps3 is still kicking ass and with Persona 5 and FFX HD it's gonna keep me busy for a long time

I don't know I I'm gonna get a Ps4 or not because my brother will get the Xbox One for himself and since KH3 and FFXV are coming on their console too,I might just end up buying the games not the console