Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AurorasSky69

A Naruto RP

The Beast replied to Aaron, "I've simply trapped a piece of myself in Takun which you then sealed." Aaron sighed, "Well if that's it then I think I'll have to destroy your body then that small fragment."

The beast growled, "Don't think it'll be tha..." Aaron had CS2'd and remerged with Brisingr and sliced straight through the beast. "You're just a big creature now you have no chakra," he smiled as the beast crumpled, lifeless, on the ground. It faded away.

Aaron then un-did the seal, destroyed the part of the beast left and re-sealed it, inserting some of his chakra as a form of protection (Like the fourth and Kushina for Naruto) so that Takun could stay safe. Once again Aaron left the body of Takun, pleased with his work.

(I'm just going to jump in ok)

Kikyo heard lighting and thought someone might have gotten hit by it so she started to look around to see if someone was and if there ok.

Hey guys, sorry I edited one of Xblade Aaron's posts in the Personal section and well he left this for his departure to Normandy for the Naruto RP:

Naruto RP - Aaron leaves Takun, pleased with his work, "a nice trip to France is what I need (If France exists in Naruto)," he says, smiling.

Camp Freak - Aaron leaves Sebby and the others, he needs to go away and hone his skills for a bit. Maybe France is where he should go (If France exists in CF). He smiles.

(I'm Baaaaackk! :D)

So Aaron returned from his holiday, refreshed and at one with himself. Brisingr was aloud to roam free as long as he was in spirit-dragon form. Aaron goes to find Takun

(No-one seems to have been on this RP for a while :S)