Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What part of "GIVE EVERYONE KEYBLADES" did you not understand???

>Entire Keyblade War before the main story

>Everyone had a Keyblade way back when

>Keyblades disappeared after an almost extinction level event happened to them (war, you know)

>Complaining everyone in a group of maybe 20 or less has Keyblades

>More then 20 people inhabit the world.

>.> Sorry Firaga Sensei, but I have to point out those extremely important points.

>Keyblades disappeared after an almost extinction level event happened to them (war, you know)

>.> Sorry Firaga Sensei, but I have to point out those extremely important points.

I don't get it.

It's not even 20, really. It's seven different people and 13 clones of ONE Keyblade wielder. 

I hope thats not true. I've been so disappointed with the story lately. But apparently if everyone else likes it, then i guess the series is gonna keep going like this. I just know that the story can be better.

Don't forget, KH3 is coming up. Nomura isn't going to disappoint us. He already basically said "you won't be disappointed". And judging how good FF15 looks, I believe him.

We also have the entire new saga that follows on the PS4 to look forward to

I wrote how overcomplicated the story was....sure I loved the story but they reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally need to simplify it not only in KH3 but also in the upcoming saga

we want a villain that we can know who the hell is he supposed to even be,I began to lose interest in Xehanort as the time went by because every incarnation of him wants something different,one wants the keyblade war,the other wants to sink the universe into nothingness and the other wants to sink it into darkness.

The next villain should have a more interesting motivation that's unique and different...y'know like the awesome Caius Ballad heck the last request they asked me to write in the survey I asked them to add Caius Ballad and rewrite his origins

Also for the love of God don't give more characters keyblades,if you're gonna give a last one a keyblade let it be a final fantasy character

I found that going in and out the same room can be very monotonous for grinding. Basically i told them to make worlds bigger with more places to explore.

I put down that nothing in Kingdom Hearts really frustrates me. I love it for what it is and completely understand the story.

Honestly, I dun see how someone can say they like something when they constantly complain about it. That's the real problem here. Someone has to complain about some false problem because they dun wanna take the time to understand what they "like."

Edited by Vexoria

Well, I put that the most frustrating thing was Julius.  After so many excellent and epic secret boss designs, I had expected Dream Drop Distance to have a creepier secret boss, like an epic Nightmare creature or something, but Julius really didn't do me any favors.  I beat him for the sake of beating the game's secret boss, but I didn't like him at all.  Other than that, I don't find anything else frustrating.  And to me, the story is amazing, and I love how incredible it is.  And well, to those who don't like the story, it doesn't have to appeal to everyone.  That's why there exists different types of gamers.  If you like the story then fine, if you don't, then all right, cool beans.  Oh, and as SkyEmerald said, I put in that they should add more female characters.  I mean seriously, we could use more women in the series, they have a right to be badass too you know!  But yeah, the including more female characters is an answer I put on the what would you like to see in the future of the series question if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, my point is that I would like for Kingdom Hearts 3's secret boss or bosses to be as amazing as the ones from the other entries.

And on a side note, the are you more of a Square fan or Disney fan question really killed me.  But in the end I chose Square.  Just pointing it out there.  In fact, I should make a topic about that one of these days. xD