Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Lightning voted as the best character of 2013 at Dengeki PlayStation Awards

Lightning's character in the original Final Fantasy 13 was fantastic! But I have to admit that in Lightning Returns, she wasn't very likeable...

She was a brick wall in in LRFFXIII,like literally a brick emotionless wall

Sure Bhunivelze took away her emotions I get that,but making her lack of personality a plot point doesn't make things any better,in fact it was a lousy and lazy decision at the same time so they won't have to put too much work on making her a character rather than a walking plot device

Congratulations Lightning!  Although the dude holding the award has creepy teeth.  Talk about creepy! 0_0  (I wonder if his idea for Lightning came from wet dreams he'd have at night...)

I'm pretty certain the idea for Lightning's physical appearance came from that. No questions asked xD

I'm pretty certain the idea for Lightning's physical appearance came from that. No questions asked xD

And his idea to have Lightning wear scantily clad clothes.  There's even a cat girl costume.  Proof that he has a shrine in his room dedicated to Lightning, his soul mate and waifu. xD

And his idea to have Lightning wear scantily clad clothes.  There's even a cat girl costume.  Proof that he has a shrine in his room dedicated to Lightning, his soul mate and waifu. xD

Looking at lightning, I do NOT blame him whatsoever if he has one. Or two, or several shrines.

dat pink hair

Looking at lightning, I do NOT blame him whatsoever if he has one. Or two, or several shrines.

dat pink hair

I know, she's a beautiful Final Fantasy heroine, and well, she is a character that breaks out of the busty stereotype that Japanese Role Playing Games are known for. She's an average girl, and she looks beautiful that way.  It's like with Lara Croft's redesign.  I love her now much more realistic look than her oversexualized look from the past.  But yeah, I still can't get over the guy having creepy teeth. xD