Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Clueless

Image LOGO DESIGN - PLEASE VOTE!

HEYYY EVERYONE most of you probably don't remember me or know me but I'd really appreciate if you could vote for my logo design by pressing LIKE on this facebook page 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151948684812061&set=a.10151948683152061.1073741842.240108447060&type=3&theater The most amount of votes = win!!! My history  - This is just something I was just having fun with at the start of this year before Uni holidays finished. I'm studying Communication Design (Graphic Design + Multimedia Design ) and currently in my second year. I do like drawing veryyy verrryyy much!!! Comment- Critique, whatever (But I can't change stuff for the design so : ( ) Thanks (: 

You're a fool. It's on the same page just press " Back to Album " or "Groovin the Moo photos."  

Yeah its fair that you vote for the best design but not when everyone else is using this method : > And thanks Javelin ! Appreciate it. 

Edited by Clueless

You're a fool. It's on the same page just press " Back to Album " or "Groovin the Moo photos."  

Yeah its fair that you vote for the best design but not when everyone else is using this method : > And thanks Javelin ! Appreciate it. 

The ''Fool'' Isn't directed at you. It's a catchphrase he uses since he roleplays xemnas.

- A rabid Kairi Fangirl and a Sora fangirl..and the most insane persona and kh13

The ''Fool'' Isn't directed at you. It's a catchphrase he uses since he roleplays xemnas.

- A rabid Kairi Fangirl and a Sora fangirl..and the most insane persona and kh13

Lmao dont worry I dont mean it