Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zeldablade7#9650

What was the most trollish thing that Square enix and Dinsey do in a Kingdom hearts game?

I got trolled when I couldn't defeat the final boss in the tarzan world. It was his gun that really annoyed me. He gun or should I say shot gun hits you when you're far away from him. To me that makes no sense because shot guns only shot in short distances. 

Edited by Shawn Shelby

Dream Drop Distance's opening- it was beautiful, I cried, and I thought "Wow we're gonna save everyone!"Then the end of the game rolled along and nope- but at least we got Lea back

Square's definition of "save everyone" is killing them off, one by one, or by rejecting the chance to actually be "saved."

Making an unobtainable chest in Hollow Bastion. The only way I know of to get it is with flight, but you can't fly there. D:

If you're talking about those chests in the little floating platforms? Use Gravity.

No, I think he means the one in the Waterway. It's behind a grated wall. There's no way to get there from anywhere in the Waterway and Beast can't knock it downI

I believe there is another one. Which it almost appears you should be able to reach by turning a bubble into an ice platform.

Edit:

whatchu talking bout willis

This is what I am talking about.

There is a pathway over here to an area that I believe maps to spots with unobtainable chests in the waterway.

Posted Image

And you can almost get up there by turning the bubble into an ice platform like this. (but you can't jump high enough to use it as a platform)

Posted Image

And other chests are hidden in similar ways, like the one up here, near the entrance.

Posted Image

Edited by Tigerruss

I believe there is another one. Which it almost appears you should be able to reach by turning a bubble into an ice platform.

Edit:

This is what I am talking about.

There is a pathway over here to an area that I believe maps to spots with unobtainable chests in the waterway.

Posted Image

And you can almost get up there by turning the bubble into an ice platform like this. (but you can't jump high enough to use it as a platform)

Posted Image

And other chests are hidden in similar ways, like the one up here, near the entrance.

Posted Image

When you go to the area where Sora gets his keyblade back and fights Riku for the first time, go forward into the first Lift Stop. There should be a blue elevator switch pedestal, and an orange one that makes it go up or down. Set it to "down", and it should take you to the underground part of the castle where you can get one of those chests. I'm pretty sure that'll take care of one of the chests you mentioned. Not sure about the other though

@Topic- what always trolled me was that Dark Riku fight WHERE I DIED SO MANY FREAKING TIMES AS A KID AND HAD TO WATCH THAT CUTSCENE 3 ZILLION TIMES (I kept count, this number is accurate) AND COULD NEVER EVER SKIP IT AAAGGGHHHHHH

Edited by Jim

When you go to the area where Sora gets his keyblade back and fights Riku for the first time, go forward into the first Lift Stop. There should be a blue elevator switch pedestal, and an orange one that makes it go up or down. Set it to "down", and it should take you to the underground part of the castle where you can get one of those chests. I'm pretty sure that'll take care of one of the chests you mentioned. Not sure about the other though

@Topic- what always trolled me was that Dark Riku fight WHERE I DIED SO MANY FREAKING TIMES AS A KID AND HAD TO WATCH THAT CUTSCENE 3 ZILLION TIMES (I kept count, this number is accurate) AND COULD NEVER EVER SKIP IT AAAGGGHHHHHH

I believe the first area I showed you is actually a pathway to a spot you can see but not get to from the path you said. The second spot that I showed, the legit way to get there is simply turning a bubble into a platform and jumping up.Though to humor you I might double check that I didn't miss something in the other portion of the waterworks like you suggested.

I believe the first area I showed you is actually a pathway to a spot you can see but not get to from the path you said. The second spot that I showed, the legit way to get there is simply turning a bubble into a platform and jumping up.Though to humor you I might double check that I didn't miss something in the other portion of the waterworks like you suggested.

Alrighty. Let me know how that goes, I'm kinda curious as to whether I was thinking of the right chest or not

Remember that part during the second time you visit the Mulan world and you see the mysterious black coat dude. And Sora's like:

Posted Image

"Look! It's Riku!!!"

And then the coat dude pulls back his hood and it's Xigbar and he's like:

Posted Image

"Nope! Never heard of him!!"

That. 

Edited by Kaweebo

I'd like to make a list.

• Vanitas's Remnant
  • Giving me (make that us) long amounts of time to wait for future Kingdom Hearts trailers, let alone games.
  • In KH2, let me put this shortly. Please do not ask for details. I cannot play in the Agrabah world due to some kind of glitch.

Alrighty. Let me know how that goes, I'm kinda curious as to whether I was thinking of the right chest or not

I just checked, there isn't the area I showed in the first two pictures. But from there I could see the chest showed in the 3rd picture. I am not sure if I actually verified if there was a chest in the spot in the first two pictures or not. Though still to the best of my knowledge, you can't get there, even though it looks like it is a mostly finished area up there.

Edit: Oh yeah, I dislike the gummy part chests in KH, especially when you have maxed out your gummy inventory... Those nasty trickster chests!

Edited by Tigerruss

Remember that part during the second time you visit the Mulan world and you see the mysterious black coat dude. And Sora's like:

Posted Image

"Look! It's Riku!!!"

And then the coat dude pulls back his hood and it's Xigbar and he's like:

Posted Image

"Nope! Never heard of him!!"

That. 

And just when you final start to get over feeling tricked, you find out from the Emperor that Riku was there after all... maybe.

(By the way, your second image is broken.)

Finally giving me a Hunchback of Notre Dame world, and then proceeding to do it great disservice in nearly every way.

The only thing I hold onto is the fact that it was a dream world, and can hopefully be revisited in the future in real life so that they can use it to its full potential.

Goofy's death.

The first troll I remember is Roxas's first week in KH2. First time I played I thought that after Roxas found Sora and that bright white light came on screen it was the end of the game. Then all of a sudden Sora pops on screen. Oh and that very last boss battle in DDD. Very trollish. I kept yelling "Stop playing with my feels SE!!!"

But the most trollish thing in this series is Xigbar/Braig. Anything that involves him is an instant troll.

Edited by xoblivionx13