Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Demyx.

Film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer

Eh. I'll watch it. That's kind of been my reaction to every Michael Bay movie. Just, 'Eh. Another Michael Bay movie. I guess I'll watch this one, too, and keep supporting these things against my better judgement.'

Edited by Kaweebo

I may not know much about TMNT, it seems to me that they're going for a much too serious tone hers. I mean, come on, these are man sized bipedal turtles, and ninjas at that, who are trained by a giant rat to fight an evil version of Wolverine. Who in their right mind would decide to make a dark and serious movie about that?

I may not know much about TMNT, it seems to me that they're going for a much too serious tone hers. I mean, come on, these are man sized bipedal turtles, and ninjas at that, who are trained by a giant rat to fight an evil version of Wolverine. Who in their right mind would decide to make a dark and serious movie about that?

The original Ninja Turtles (from the comics) were much darker than the tv shows and such. 

My only problem is Megan Fox, I have no grudge against her but I honestly think they could've picked a better looking actress to play April O'neil part.

Its all for the sex factor i'll bet you 10 bucks her first frame of screen time will have her bent over with half her body showing

I think I'll pass on this one, too serious and dark for my taste. I'll stick with the cartoons and goofy 90s movies x'D

The way the turtles look freaked me out a bit o-o

Edited by xoblivionx13

I'm a bit too skeptical about this one.

Although it looks great, it's Michael Bay directing it :/

Personally, I don't have anything against him, but his dissapointments still make me raise my eyebrows.

I'm a bit too skeptical about this one.

Although it looks great, it's Michael Bay directing it :/

Personally, I don't have anything against him, but his dissapointments still make me raise my eyebrows.

Michael Bay isnt directing it

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

MICHAEL BAY IS NOT THE MAN IN CHARGE OF THIS FILM.

HE IS THE PRODUCER. NOT THE DIRECTOR.

HE IS THE PRODUCER. NOT THE WRITER.

HE IS THE PRODUCER. NOT THE CHARACTER DESIGNER.

HE IS THE PRODUCER OF THE FILM, AND PROBABLY HAS LITTLE TO NO SAY IN HOW THE MOVIE DEVELOPS.

CARRY ON.