Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PikaLink91

I still don't understand...

I recently watched GameTrailers' "Kingdom Hearts Timeline" video, and though very well made, I still have some questions that I hope someone will answer.

1. I understand now that Kairi is able to handle a Keyblade because she touched Aqua's in Birth by Sleep, but I still don't get why Riku was the one to give it to her in Kingdom Hearts II, and where did HE get it from?

2. Ansem the Wise got stranded in the Realm of Darkness because of Terranort, but how did he get out in the form of DiZ? And if he found a way, why didn't he take Aqua with him?

3. I understand that the X-blade was scattered into 13 pieces of darkness and 7 of light, with the 7 lights being the seven princesses because.... Nomura wills it. But then Xemnas tried to collect 13 darknesses by assembling the Organization, and whenthat fails, Young Xehanort tries the same thing with 13 timetravel incarnations of himself. But if the X-blade was scattered into 13 SPECIFIC pieces of darkness, then how does he hope to re-forge it by collecting 13 random bad guys? The way I see it, is if you imagine a puzzle where you lose 13 of the pieces, and then instead of searching for those 13 pieces, you go out and gather 13 new ones, in hope that they'll fit. Get me?

4. Final question for the day: Why does Kairi always appear on the monitors of the Skyscrapper in The World That Never Was? What is her connection to that place?

Hope someone knows some legit answers, cuz I really wanna understand this.

Axel getting a keyblade is still bullsh*t though........ unless Kingdom Hearts III justifies it.

As for DiZ I think he got the power to open Dark corridors like Riku and the organization somehow....everyone is getting those so I won't be surprised

Also,I find Kairi getting a Keyblade by ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHING Aqua's keyblade more bullshit than Axel'sLea's

Yeah of course by randomly touching she triggered the ceremony....HOW DO YOU TRIGGER THE CEREMONY WITHOUT CONCIOUSLY CHOOSING YOUR PUPIL AND WITHOUT RECITING IT LIKE TERRA DID????

By that logic Leon(Squall) and Jack Sparrow could've got one just because they touched Sora's Kingdom Key

As for the X-Blade,it's time for Organization XIII to die.....sure I loved them as a villainous group but they overstayed their welcome in terms of the plot

I recently watched GameTrailers' "Kingdom Hearts Timeline" video, and though very well made, I still have some questions that I hope someone will answer.

1. I understand now that Kairi is able to handle a Keyblade because she touched Aqua's in Birth by Sleep, but I still don't get why Riku was the one to give it to her in Kingdom Hearts II, and where did HE get it from?

2. Ansem the Wise got stranded in the Realm of Darkness because of Terranort, but how did he get out in the form of DiZ? And if he found a way, why didn't he take Aqua with him?

3. I understand that the X-blade was scattered into 13 pieces of darkness and 7 of light, with the 7 lights being the seven princesses because.... Nomura wills it. But then Xemnas tried to collect 13 darknesses by assembling the Organization, and whenthat fails, Young Xehanort tries the same thing with 13 timetravel incarnations of himself. But if the X-blade was scattered into 13 SPECIFIC pieces of darkness, then how does he hope to re-forge it by collecting 13 random bad guys? The way I see it, is if you imagine a puzzle where you lose 13 of the pieces, and then instead of searching for those 13 pieces, you go out and gather 13 new ones, in hope that they'll fit. Get me?

4. Final question for the day: Why does Kairi always appear on the monitors of the Skyscrapper in The World That Never Was? What is her connection to that place?

Hope someone knows some legit answers, cuz I really wanna understand this.

Axel getting a keyblade is still bullsh*t though........ unless Kingdom Hearts III justifies it.

1. This is not elaborated on. The only sort of answer we have is that Kairi's Keyblade, Destiny's Embrace, takes on that form as a manifestation of her heart. Another possibility is that Riku may have stumbled upon Aqua during his travels in the Realm of Darkness and gotten the Keybalde from her then, but this is incredibly unlikely due to that fact that he would have not only brought her back with him, but also probably would have mentioned the existence of another Keyblade wielder in KH3D.

2. Ansem was imprisoned within the realm of nothingness by Terranort, not the realm of darkness. The secret ending of BBS shows him in the realm of darkness, after he sacrificed himself at The World That Never Was by damaging Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts. This is the only time he was trapped in the Realm of Darkness. As stated before, Terranort trapped him in the Realm of Nothingness after he and the other 5 apprentices betrayed him. Once Ansem escaped from that realm, he took on the guise of DiZ.

3. This is also unexplained, and believe me, your reasoning makes just as much sense as you think. Logically speaking, it is impossible to recreate the original X-Blade that was used during the Keyblade wars, unless you use the 7 Princesses of Heart, as well as the currently undefined 13 Original Pieces of Darkness. However, Xehanort's intention is to create something similar to the X-Blade, perhaps not as powerful, but with the same function. Much the same way that Ventus and Vanitas managed to forge it in BBS, even though they didn't really recreate it. They created a new one. For instance, assume you have a locksmith, who creates a key. For some reason, that key is shattered into pieces, and no longer opens the door it was designed to open. Do you think the locksmith would go through the trouble of bringing the pieces back together, or just create a new key from scratch, that accomplishes that same purpose as the one that was destroyed?

4. Again, this is pretty much un-explained. It may have something to do with nobodies and who their somebodies were, or perhaps the Organization was just keeping tabs on Kairi due to her overall potential significance to their plans. But mostly, I believe this instance is little more than thematic fluff, and probably doesn't hold any real meaning to it.

Of course, in a world run by Nomura, I've been burned by saying those words before.

Edited by Arcmin

I'll try my best to answer the questions to the best of my knowledge, though Arcmin did an awesome job of answering them: 

1. This is not explained. Not everyone that can wield a Keyblade can summon it immediately (i.e. Lea during 3D), and Sora could only get it by being touched by Riku's light during the beginning of KH1. So maybe Kairi needed Riku's help in wielding it? Though it is also odd that Riku knew the Kairi was even qualified to have a Keyblade.2. Arcmin did a spectacular job at answering this.3. They way I understood it, the whole 13 dark/7 light is just an ingredients list of sorts. You need seven pieces of light, but not necessarily the seven princess of hearts (as proven with Ven being used in BBS). Forming the X-blade and the next Keyblade are two different things. Master Xehanort just wants to form the X-blade in order to remake the universe via Kingdom Hearts. Team Sora needs to protect the princesses against Org XIII, thus creating a Keyblade War.However, if they do nothing, then Kingdom Hearts will remade, and people will fight over it again, thus starting yet ANOTHER Keyblade War.4. I only recall her on the screen during the Secret Ending of KH1. As cool as the secret ending are, you really can't take anything from them, since they are more of a conceptual trailer.

Thanks for the answers guys :-)

And "Metal Snake", I didn't think about that at all, but it makes perfect sense what you say about how bull it is with the whole "Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade which triggered the ceremony", and how many people that would mean can now wield it because they touched Sora's.

But if Xehanort doesn't seak to re-forge the original X-blade, but rather gather ingredients for a new one, then why was it even brought up that the original one got scattered? Just for the sake of us knowing what it was made of?

And if 13 darknesses and 7 lights are nesessary, then how could Ventus and Vanitas temporarily forge one by just the two of them fighting? In BBS I seem to recall being told that the X-blade is created when a light- and a dark force with equal strengths colide in battle, so when exactly was the whole "13 dark/7 light" rule brought up?

I really hope Kingdom Hearts III answers more questions than it will raise.

when does this happen? 0.o

As for DiZ I think he got the power to open Dark corridors like Riku and the organization somehow....everyone is getting those so I won't be surprised

Also,I find Kairi getting a Keyblade by ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHING Aqua's keyblade more bullshit than Axel'sLea's

Yeah of course by randomly touching she triggered the ceremony....HOW DO YOU TRIGGER THE CEREMONY WITHOUT CONCIOUSLY CHOOSING YOUR PUPIL AND WITHOUT RECITING IT LIKE TERRA DID????

By that logic Leon(Squall) and Jack Sparrow could've got one just because they touched Sora's Kingdom Key

As for the X-Blade,it's time for Organization XIII to die.....sure I loved them as a villainous group but they overstayed their welcome in terms of the plot

Jack sparrow wasn't holding at the same time as Sora. Sora takes his hand off. Also you have to be worthy to weild one, Kairi is(and I could list many reasons), Jack is not.  Not even slightly the same thing. Kairi was destined to get the Keyblade, Sora earned it. He didn't get it from riku, the keyblade moved onto him.

Thanks for the answers guys :-)

And "Metal Snake", I didn't think about that at all, but it makes perfect sense what you say about how bull it is with the whole "Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade which triggered the ceremony", and how many people that would mean can now wield it because they touched Sora's.

But if Xehanort doesn't seak to re-forge the original X-blade, but rather gather ingredients for a new one, then why was it even brought up that the original one got scattered? Just for the sake of us knowing what it was made of?

And if 13 darknesses and 7 lights are nesessary, then how could Ventus and Vanitas temporarily forge one by just the two of them fighting? In BBS I seem to recall being told that the X-blade is created when a light- and a dark force with equal strengths colide in battle, so when exactly was the whole "13 dark/7 light" rule brought up?

Like I said, Sora takes his hand off just before Jack puts his hand on, and you have to have a strong heart, etc.

Edited by KittensOnFire

In the secret ending of the first game.

org or Final Mix? i know u see a idea of what she would of looked like but i never saw hew on the monitors i gotta check this out later

There is only one true X-Blade, just like there is one true Kingdom Hearts, even though others can be made.There is a lot of useful information to be gathered from the Keyblade War myth, but yes, the only important things to know about the X-blade is what it is made of and that its existence is one with Kingdom Hearts.The X-blade is half light and half dark, but the pieces they break into are not equal to each other:X-blade = 50% Light + 50% DarkEach piece of Light = roughly 7.14% of the X-bladeEach piece of Dark = roughly 3.85% of the X-bladeSo while there are more Dark pieces, the Light pieces are bigger, and thus they are equal to each other.The whole Ventus/Vanitas fight was a very unusual circumstance. Vanitas was pure darkness and Ventus was pure light, so they were already 2 pieces of a 20 piece puzzle. Since they didn't have any other lights or darknesses, then what they forged was an incomplete X-blade and a mere glimpse of the true Kingdom Hearts.

Well, Aqua became a Master so she can make anyone a Keyblade wielder but Sora is not a master, just a wielder. So Leon & Jack couldn't wield a Keyblade

Well, Aqua became a Master so she can make anyone a Keyblade wielder but Sora is not a master, just a wielder. So Leon & Jack couldn't wield a Keyblade

Terra wasn't a master but he made Riku a wielder just by reciting the inheritence ceremony

Aqua on the other hand never did the ceremony with Kairi nor she ever consiously chose her....Kairi just happend to "randomly" touch her keyblade out of panic and that somehow made her a wielder???

Edited by Metal Snake

Terra wasn't a master but he made Riku a wielder just by reciting the inheritence ceremony

Aqua on the other hand never did the ceremony with Kairi nor she ever consiously chose her....Kairi just happend to "randomly" touch her keyblade out of panic and that somehow made her a wielder???

But was it said that you have to be a master to recite the keyblade oath?so you can be an old man and pass your keyblade to a younger generation. For Aqua, since she's a master, she can just do it automatically by having someone touching her keyblade.

But was it said that you have to be a master to recite the keyblade oath?so you can be an old man and pass your keyblade to a younger generation. For Aqua, since she's a master, she can just do it automatically by having someone touching her keyblade.

That's a bullshit method to pass a Keyblade to someone....nothing in the game or in the countless Ultimania books the series has say that you can pass it automatically it always said you need to either be chosen by the weapon itself or recite the ceremony to pass it to someone....Kairi had none of that in an a Mary su method she got it for no reason.Let's say if someone else touched Aqua's keyblade that wasn't Kairi....does that one get the keyblade even if heshe was the most evil of beings?

This is like if Aqua fought Kefka and then Kefka randomly touched her keyblade and became a wielder just to destroy the universe with it

That's a bullshit method to pass a Keyblade to someone....nothing in the game or in the countless Ultimania books the series has say that you can pass it automatically it always said you need to either be chosen by the weapon itself or recite the ceremony to pass it to someone....Kairi had none of that in an a Mary su method she got it for no reason.Let's say if someone else touched Aqua's keyblade that wasn't Kairi....does that one get the keyblade even if heshe was the most evil of beings?

This is like if Aqua fought Kefka and then Kefka randomly touched her keyblade and became a wielder just to destroy the universe with it

But Kefka is the villain and most likely has a heart of darkness so it won't be possible like Riku in KH1 & Kairi has a heart of light so it's most likely the keyblade will go to the heart of light and not darkness.

But Kefka is the villain and most likely has a heart of darkness so it won't be possible like Riku in KH1 & Kairi has a heart of light so it's most likely the keyblade will go to the heart of light and not darkness.

Xehanort has his heart full of darkness yet he can wield a keyblade

And he's gonna pass it to 13 others very soon

This a plothole that Nomura created and he poorly tried to cop it out with Kairi so he can add more wielders to the light side

Edited by Metal Snake