Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sikota Urinakano

Corridors (Sign ups and Discussion)

Yes, you may. Just be patient and I'll write you and Sora's Baby in this weekend.

Ok, Thank You. I'll Get My Character Submission In In A Couple Hours. How Far Into The RP Are Ya'll??

Name: Lucius Festinatio

Sex: Male
Appearance: Posted Image

Wears Knee Pads, Running Shoes, And A Glove On His Left Hand.

Ability: Super Speed And Minor Super-Human Strength.

He Has To Eat A LOT TO Keep Up With His Metabolism And Keep His Strength Up.

Weapon: None Really.

Bio: Lucius Had Always Been Faster Than The Other Kids Growing Up. But It Wasn't Until Around 10 Years Old That His Parents Realized That There Was Something Seriously Strange About The Speed Their Child Could Move At. They Always Tried To Tell Him To Just Go A Little Slower, Give Other Kids A Chance.. But It Was No Use, Lucius Had No Interest In Putting Limitations On Himself. So One Day, He Just Left.

He Has A Theory That He Can Run At Human Speeds Indefinitely.... He Just Won't Take The Time To Find Out.

Theme:

I Won't Pretend To Know What The RP Is About, But If You've Been Learning From MDS And Combing That With Your Already Great RP Abilities, This Will Be Fun And Interesting. Hopefully Some Good Challenges That Will Push The Characters In Unexpected Directions.

Edited by Pretium

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Ok, I'll edit, master!

Name: Lucius Festinatio

Appearance: Posted Image

Wears Knee Pads, Running Shoes, And A Glove On His Left Hand.

Ability: Super Speed And Minor Super-Human Strength.

He Has To Eat A LOT TO Keep Up With His Metabolism And Keep His Strength Up.

Weapon: None Really.

Bio: Lucius Had Always Been Faster Than The Other Kids Growing Up. But It Wasn't Until Around 10 Years Old That His Parents Realized That There Was Something Seriously Strange About The Speed Their Child Could Move At. They Always Tried To Tell Him To Just Go A Little Slower, Give Other Kids A Chance.. But It Was No Use, Lucius Had No Interest In Putting Limitations On Himself. So One Day, He Just Left.

He Has A Theory That He Can Run At Human Speeds Indefinitely.... He Just Won't Take The Time To Find Out.

Theme:

I Won't Pretend To Know What The RP Is About, But If You've Been Learning From MDS And Combing That With Your Already Great RP Abilities, This Will Be Fun And Interesting. Hopefully Some Good Challenges That Will Push The Characters In Unexpected Directions.

Accepted. I'll write you in with Sora's Baby and Schemer this weekend.

Name: Noah Himitsu
Appearance:

Posted Image

Ability: Telepathy and Mind Block - Able to read another's thoughts (though doesn't often, as he knows how this is such an extreme invasion of privacy), and is able to block his own thoughts from anyone else with this ability.
  Umbrakinesis - Able to solidify (as carbon), and manipulate shadows to his will, in any shape, the size dependent on Noah's focus and the amount of light in the area. The shadows can be deflected by materials stronger than or as strong as carbon, but will not break. They can, however, dissolve with a severely intense focus of light, or will not form at all if Noah is in absolute darkness, without even a sliver of light {Should be interesting with MDS' ability, and Sylar possibly wanting it again}.
Weapon: A simple dagger of silver.
Bio: Always hiding secrets. Always remaining unnoticed by acquaintances, friends, family, and strangers alike. An only child, Noah's parents had high hopes. He obeyed them, successful in school, an avid writer/reader, and fascinated in music, as he wasn't in anything athletic. Noah always met or surpassed his parents' expectations naturally, as he didn't care for their hopes once he grew older, despite the fact that he still met them. His parents were somewhat neglectful, but never abusive or vulgar. As with all people, Noah went through the phases of changing and finally becoming himself. At the age of thirteen, he revealed the first of his many secrets to his parents. He never told anyone else. Those parents of him were no longer his, unfortunately. They disowned him just after.
Theme:

(I'm using this character again, but this time mostly because I've developed him quite a bit with Neko-chan, Yuffie, and a few others, but strangely, not with you, Sikota).
Name: Joshua Akira
Appearance:

Posted Image

Ability: Mend - Able to heal himself or others. This is not instantaneous, it simply eases pain and speeds the process of rejuvenating skin and cells. The speed is dependent on his focus. Joshua is unable to heal when he has taken an injury sufficient enough to incapacitate him, to daze him, or if it puts him in a state of shock.
Hydrokinesis - Able to manipulate water--from controlling it, heating it, freezing it, etc. He controls it, but cannot conjure it unless the sky is cloudy enough, or if the air is thickly humid.
Weapon:
Bio: Loved and even adored a bit by his family and by the few people that knew him in high school (upon skipping grades, of course), Joshua had a sense of pride for attention. He secretly wants it when he doesn't have it, but doesn't know what to do with it when he does. At the same time, he was always very introverted, shy, and timid, rarely able to keep a conversation with an acquaintance, much less look at someone in the eye for very long. He does warm up to people quickly, though, its simply up to another to come and talk to him from the start. Joshua lived far from his family, aside from his parents, never getting to know them all too well. When his parents came to pass along with his home during a school day, he strayed away from orphanages, timid enough to not even go to them. Luckily, he salvaged what he could from what was his home, able to live for a bit, but still dreading much of his life and holding grudges on anyone who deserved them, all hidden behind a caring and loving, innocent face.
Theme:

This roleplay is just going through corridors while Finding Edward V. Nemo
Just thinking off the top of my head with plot twists, Neko-chan, The Experiment, and "Corridors" in mind, I feel as if this is about characters' individual challenges and conflicts. The corridors represent pathways and outcomes. I suspect symbolism and plot-twists, of course. Despite the pathways, I feel as if each individual has a set pathway optimal for whatever this "god" of yours wants, manipulating them into changing how he wants them to.

Name: Noah Himitsu

Appearance:

Posted Image

Ability: Telepathy and Mind Block - Able to read another's thoughts (though doesn't often, as he knows how this is such an extreme invasion of privacy), and is able to block his own thoughts from anyone else with this ability.

Umbrakinesis - Able to solidify (as carbon), and manipulate shadows to his will, in any shape, the size dependent on Noah's focus and the amount of light in the area. The shadows can be deflected by materials stronger than or as strong as carbon, but will not break. They can, however, dissolve with a severely intense focus of light, or will not form at all if Noah is in absolute darkness, without even a sliver of light {Should be interesting with MDS' ability, and Sylar possibly wanting it again}.

Weapon: A simple dagger of silver.

Bio: Always hiding secrets. Always remaining unnoticed by acquaintances, friends, family, and strangers alike. An only child, Noah's parents had high hopes. He obeyed them, successful in school, an avid writer/reader, and fascinated in music, as he wasn't in anything athletic. Noah always met or surpassed his parents' expectations naturally, as he didn't care for their hopes once he grew older, despite the fact that he still met them. His parents were somewhat neglectful, but never abusive or vulgar. As with all people, Noah went through the phases of changing and finally becoming himself. At the age of thirteen, he revealed the first of his many secrets to his parents. He never told anyone else. Those parents of him were no longer his, unfortunately. They disowned him just after.

Theme:

(I'm using this character again, but this time mostly because I've developed him quite a bit with Neko-chan, Yuffie, and a few others, but strangely, not with you, Sikota).

Name: Joshua Akira

Appearance:

Posted Image

Ability: Mend - Able to heal himself or others. This is not instantaneous, it simply eases pain and speeds the process of rejuvenating skin and cells. The speed is dependent on his focus. Joshua is unable to heal when he has taken an injury sufficient enough to incapacitate him, to daze him, or if it puts him in a state of shock.

Hydrokinesis - Able to manipulate water--from controlling it, heating it, freezing it, etc. He controls it, but cannot conjure it unless the sky is cloudy enough, or if the air is thickly humid.Weapon:

Bio: Loved and even adored a bit by his family and by the few people that knew him in high school (upon skipping grades, of course), Joshua had a sense of pride for attention. He secretly wants it when he doesn't have it, but doesn't know what to do with it when he does. At the same time, he was always very introverted, shy, and timid, rarely able to keep a conversation with an acquaintance, much less look at someone in the eye for very long. He does warm up to people quickly, though, its simply up to another to come and talk to him from the start. Joshua lived far from his family, aside from his parents, never getting to know them all too well. When his parents came to pass along with his home during a school day, he strayed away from orphanages, timid enough to not even go to them. Luckily, he salvaged what he could from what was his home, able to live for a bit, but still dreading much of his life and holding grudges on anyone who deserved them, all hidden behind a caring and loving, innocent face.

Theme:

This roleplay is just going through corridors while Finding Edward V. Nemo

Just thinking off the top of my head with plot twists, Neko-chan, The Experiment, and "Corridors" in mind, I feel as if this is about characters' individual challenges and conflicts. The corridors represent pathways and outcomes. I suspect symbolism and plot-twists, of course. Despite the pathways, I feel as if each individual has a set pathway optimal for whatever this "god" of yours wants, manipulating them into changing how he wants them to.

There's another Noah, but he goes by Ghost, so accepted.

I'll write those two in when the time seems right.

Just to make things easier on me, I'd like all of you to label your posts with the color of the room you started in. Just type in, for example, Red, then go down a few spaces and make your post. It'll make things easier in the long run.

Just to make things easier on me, I'd like all of you to label your posts with the color of the room you started in. Just type in, for example, Red, then go down a few spaces and make your post. It'll make things easier in the long run.

I'm on mobile 90% of the time...

Me too. Just type the word "Red" above your post. Or whatever color you started with.

I'll do that from here on out(saw this after I made my post)

Name: Toshiki Kai

Appearance:

Posted Image

Ability:

Eternal Flame - Able to use the Apocalyptic fire that can turn everything to ashes.His flame will get stronger with the act of solitude.

Weapon:

Sword of Apocalypse.One of the strongest swords that was created from the inferno.

post-28640-0-70706100-1397231890_thumb.jpg

Bio: Kai was a Human and born on the planet called Cray,it is a planet where Magic and Science combine hand-in-hand.Kai was a swordsman with the Title named "The Overlord" from the Dragon Empire Nation and serve under the Dragon Emperor's orders who wields the Sword of Apocalypse,a Legendary Sword that was being a called as "Treasure of the Empire".He was once a kind and warm-hearted boy until his parents died during the Civil War of Cray and Kai begins to keep his distant from others and grow his Solitary emotions later on.And so,the solitude soldier continue his path to become the strongest and heed these words;

"Power is not something to be given,It is something you can grasp with your own hands!"

Theme:

http://youtu.be/QgXNubzr-ow

In my opinion,this RP was about all the Roleplayers was being sent to the battlefield and Fight against each other to see who's the strongest Roleplayer that ever was,but i could be wrong.Also,i want to tell that i rarely online here,which means i can only post during after school,at the end of weekends and Holidays,but I'll do my best for this Roleplay.Hope you understand.

Edited by Hazimie

Name: Toshiki Kai

Appearance:Posted Image

Ability:

Eternal Flame - Able to use the Apocalyptic fire that can turn everything to ashes.His flame will get stronger with the act of solitude.

Weapon:

Sword of Apocalypse.One of the strongest swords that was created from the inferno.

Posted Imageimage.jpg

Bio: Kai was a Human and born on the planet called Cray,it is a planet where Magic and Science combine hand-in-hand.Kai was a swordsman with the Title named "The Overlord" from the Dragon Empire Nation and serve under the Dragon Emperor's orders who wields the Sword of Apocalypse,a Legendary Sword that was being a called as "Treasure of the Empire".He was once a kind and warm-hearted boy until his parents died during the Civil War of Cray and Kai begins to keep his distant from others and grow his Solitary emotions later on.And so,the solitude soldier continue his path to become the strongest and heed these words;

"Power is not something to be given,It is something you can grasp with your own hands!"

Theme:http://youtu.be/QgXNubzr-ow

In my opinion,this RP was about all the Roleplayers was being sent to the battlefield and Fight against each other to see who's the strongest Roleplayer that ever was,but i could be wrong.Also,i want to tell that i rarely online here,which means i can only post during after school,at the end of weekends and Holidays,but I'll do my best for this Roleplay.Hope you understand.

Accepted. However, either cause the Apocalyptic Flame cause enormous physical strain after use, or significantly weaken it.

For now, your character is on standby.

Accepted. However, either cause the Apocalyptic Flame cause enormous physical strain after use, or significantly weaken it.For now, your character is on standby.

And by mean "Standby",should i put some of it's weakness to his ability?