Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KeybladeHero94

What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3

But they aren't THAT long. I mean games like Persona 4 takes more than 100 hours to complete, even without doing everything in the game. The only thing I want is a really good climax and a satisfying ending.

I think people forget that for the early 2000's the KH main titles were long enough for the adventure of finding out what to do next and so forth. Both I and II were during the last years of people not having access to finding out how to complete games online or through walkthroughs. In the first KH I remember, as a 9 year old, I found myself stuck in Tarzan and Hollow Bastion for hours let alone trying to level up and such for all the final bosses. Then in KH2 they gave you helpful reminders of "GET MONEY TO HANYER AT TRAM STATION" That took away that sense of adventure a bit, but the game itself was twice as long as the first. Maybe it is just me, but I wish for less help in direction like in KHI.

I think people forget that for the early 2000's the KH main titles were long enough for the adventure of finding out what to do next and so forth. Both I and II were during the last years of people not having access to finding out how to complete games online or through walkthroughs. In the first KH I remember, as a 9 year old, I found myself stuck in Tarzan and Hollow Bastion for hours let alone trying to level up and such for all the final bosses. Then in KH2 they gave you helpful reminders of "GET MONEY TO HANYER AT TRAM STATION" That took away that sense of adventure a bit, but the game itself was twice as long as the first. Maybe it is just me, but I wish for less help in direction like in KHI.

I don't think that has anything to do. Like you say KH2 is longer, and it has that "help in direction". What I would like is more worlds, longer story in the world, long, epic battles, a lot of extras, secret bosses (that hopefully are not impossible xD) and other things like that.

I don't think that has anything to do. Like you say KH2 is longer, and it has that "help in direction". What I would like is more worlds, longer story in the world, long, epic battles, a lot of extras, secret bosses (that hopefully are not impossible xD) and other things like that.

You could argue KH2 is longer due to having to revisit every world, I just hope they do make each world's story longer and still entertaining at the same time and don't make us visit each world 3 times lol.

firetruck them gummi missons lmao i think i speak for Everybody when i say that and if its been in development since 2010 so it better be long like a final fantasy and kh2 mixed your …combos should be somewhat like when you go into valor sora it should explain all our theorys and not to confusing with this time travel thing every boss battle should be epic like the ones they show on the beginning cutscenes of the games it should be like BBS where u can play with aqua ven sora riku and maybe terra and kari it (depends on how they play the story) and critical mode should make bosses bosses should have alot of health i want to get a LIL fustrated from the difficulte alot of big sidequest alot good looking keyblades alot of lil goodies some heart moving maybe so i can drop a tear type ending cutscenes and thats all they need i think

I don't want Xion in the game at all unless they can get a halfway decent voice actor and make her even a little interesting.I don't want to play as anyone except Sora except in special circumstances like in KH2. I don't want the game to be short, 150 hours or more to do everything please.

firetruck them gummi missons lmao i think ispeak for Everybody when i say that and if itsbeen in development since 2010 so it better belong like a final fantasy and kh2 mixed your …combos should be somewhat like when you gointo valor sora it should explain all our theorysand not to confusing with this time travel thingevery boss battle should be epic like the onesthey show on the beginning cutscenes of thegames it should be like BBS where u can playwith aqua ven sora riku and maybe terra andkari it (depends on how they play the story) andcritical mode should make bosses bossesshould have alot of health i want to get a LILfustrated from the difficulte alot of bigsidequest alot good looking keyblades alot of lilgoodies some heart moving maybe so i candrop a tear type ending cutscenes and thats allthey need i think

1. I don't want any questions not being answered

2. Them not bringing back Roxas, Ventus, Xion, Aqua, Namine. Terra (i couldn't care less)

3. Marvel (no just no), Starwars (put that in a later game)

4. Don't screw over anyone

I think that might be a guarantee, I mean Kingdom hearts games are awfully long if you dont just play for the story, and I dont think a lot of people do that

*looks at her 8 hour top speed runs of kingdom hearts skipping scenes*

*looks at her at-least 50 hours speed runs of Tales of games... skipping scenes*

... Sorry, I think I can argue on this sentence .-.

Also, I would hate to see muppets, and marvel-- but the last is because I am not a particular fan, and I would be absolutely lost to what is going on. Also, despite not watching these stories, I think they are just too big for a simple world within KH, and they would probably not work out even in a 5 times visit to these places. Also, I think Star Wars, because... well, that's HUGE. The story is quite adequate for KH purposes, but is too big, and just a fragment or compact resume would be disappointing.

Edited by Mina Del Rio

I don't want them to leave out Kairi.

I also don't want them to make the game short. 3D felt very short... I hope they include thirteen worlds that are long, but not too dragged out either.

I also don't want them to keep Xion forgotten.

1.I don't want to see flowmotion, but I don't think I have any hope regarding that, since I'm sure there's something like it. Maybe not exactly flowmotion, but something very close to it...

2.I also don't want to see any more cliffhangers. A secret ending with hints towards the next saga is fine, but I don't want them to leave any questions hanging (at least, major questions)

3.Plus, I don't want them to let SoKai hanging like: ''uhh, were not just friends, but not lovers either exactly''. I personally don't care that much about them (prefer Namora), but STILL. Finish what you've started.

4.No Disney worlds with plots that have nothing to do with the main story, and/or that follow exactly the story of the movie. That's just plain boring.

5.NO Atlantica-music-thing or anything like it.

6.NO WINNIE THE POOH!