Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
PikaLink91

Another Code fans? (Trace Memory)

I (finally) just finished playing the European/Japanese-only sequel to the cult classic DS game, called Another Code R: A Journey into Lost Memories. Great game in many ways, beautiful music, and a fantastic atmosphere, though not as good as the original in my opinion. It has a lot of potential for a third game, problem is it didn't really sell that well at all (less than 15.000 copies in Japan according to Wikipedia), and I am DYING to get another chapter for either Wii U or 3DS..... but it will most likely never happen.

I would like to hear the opinions from all two of you who knows what I'm even talking about.

They have another trace memory game?? HUIGJKUCYGJSGDIOIHKUIG*(PYVYF&^*G((P:IJNK!!! HOD DID YOU GET IT!?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Another-Code-R-Wii/dp/B002AAVDUY/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1397227075&sr=1-1&keywords=Trace+memory+another+codeI looked it up on regular American Amazon, but it didn't show up @.@Trace Memory was awesome, it was a cool mystery game that had me hooked from the beginning- I loved the fact she had a DS too it was so cool xD

They have another trace memory game?? HUIGJKUCYGJSGDIOIHKUIG*(PYVYF&^*G((P:IJNK!!! HOD DID YOU GET IT!?

Yes there is :-) but like I said, it only got localized for Europe. And I got mine through.... amazon.co.uk I think? It's really not that hard to find.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Another-Code-R-Wii/dp/B002AAVDUY/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1397227075&sr=1-1&keywords=Trace+memory+another+codeI looked it up on regular American Amazon, but it didn't show up @.@Trace Memory was awesome, it was a cool mystery game that had me hooked from the beginning- I loved the fact she had a DS too it was so cool xD

Agreed :D and I also loved that the DS was brought back in AC:R (yes I call it by it's European name), but this time more resembling a DSi xD and she also gets a Wii-mote.

I thought I was the only one knowing this game omg. I loved the DS one, I wish I could play the WII game ;n;

So did I :) that's why I made this topic.

Well, you could always emulate it or mod your Wii ^^'

I was actually thinking of setting up my Wii again, since I don't use it much. I will totally try, or I could try watching a gameplay on youtube for the time being. :P

I never had a chance to play the DS game but I do own the one on the Wii. I was intrigued by it and I picked it up for relatively cheap. Sadly it's on my shelf and I haven't even played it xD I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.