Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Help Concerning The Ultima Weapon

So i need a little help concerning the Ultima Weapon in KH HD 1.5 Remix. Well, you see, I synthesized all 30 items that the Moogle told be to synthesize before I could finally synthesize the Ultima Weapon. Now I have most of the ingredients to make it but there's one little problem. I can't find any more Dark Matter materials. I've used them to synthesize a few of the 30 items that were required in order to finally synthesize the Ultima Weapon. So does anyone know where I can get more Dark Matter material?

Did you open all the Dark Matter chests? I'm pretty sure I had plenty of Dark Matter. If so, your best bet would be to synthesize more.

This should help you open all the chests if you haven't already:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbzrH0BufnI

19:28

Edited by juma086

If you dun have enough Dark Matter, you've gotta gather twice the Mythiril materials (as I'm sure one of the Mythiril materials was an ingredient used for Dark Matter). You can synthesize Dark Matter as it's one of the recipes in the Synthesis shop.

I'd recommend Pot Scorpion to gather your Mythiril materials.

Also Bambi drops Mythril in End of the World. I'd recommend the Deep Jungle section where you can spam Thundaga.

Here's a synthesis guide: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix/176248-kingdom-hearts-1-5-final-mix-item-quantites-synthesis-guide.html

Edited by Vexoria

So i need a little help concerning the Ultima Weapon in KH HD 1.5 Remix. Well, you see, I synthesized all 30 items that the Moogle told be to synthesize before I could finally synthesize the Ultima Weapon. Now I have most of the ingredients to make it but there's one little problem. I can't find any more Dark Matter materials. I've used them to synthesize a few of the 30 items that were required in order to finally synthesize the Ultima Weapon. So does anyone know where I can get more Dark Matter material?

You gotta synthesize the rest of the Dark Matter, and it's so damn tedious...It took me like 2-3 days of nonstop farming for my Ultima because I was unlucKy with drops Edited by King.Mickey

You gotta synthesize the rest of the Dark Matter, and it's so damn tedious...It took me like 2-3 days of nonstop farming for my Ultima because I was unlucKy with drops

equip the rare drop ability on everyone  that helps.then again I never tried for Utimima  in 1.5 yet

Apparently you can grind mythrils in The End of the World with bambi, since the girl power wilds can call reinforcements meaning that you can get the 3rd bar for bambi. It would be way better than making mythrils.

Apparently you can grind mythrils in The End of the World with bambi, since the girl power wilds can call reinforcements meaning that you can get the 3rd bar for bambi. It would be way better than making mythrils.

You can, long as you enter one of the "mini-worlds" that has at least 18 enemies, which to my knowledge is only Wonderland (I think you can do Final Rest but the enemies take considerably more damage, whereas in Wonderland it's a matter of enter, summon Bambi immediately, and spam Thunder/Gravity to finish it off quickly, get your drop and leave, re-enter).  I just walked in and out of there with Bambi summoning over and over and the ability that respawns heartless soon as you leave the room instead of 2 rooms distance.  

I got 9 in 14 minutes.