Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Villi1997

Autistic Kid Taken To Court By School For Recording Bullies

THIS IS F-UCKING IDIOTIC!!! 

THE TEACHERS AND THE PRINCIPLE ALL ARE F-UCKING STUPID!!!

THESE STAFF MEMBERS DESERVE TO HAVE NO GODDAMN JOB! 

TEACHERS SHOULD NOT ONLY BE ABLE TO TEACH KIDS, BUT ALSO HAVE THE PATIENCE TO COMFORT KIDS!!!

THIS IS JUST F-UCKING PISSING ME OFF!!!

Edited by Villi1997

was he recording them for his pleasure to see kids getting picked on or beat up? or to report them? (ive said this a million times but school blocks vids) 

was he recording them for his pleasure to see kids getting picked on or beat up? or to report them? (ive said this a million times but school blocks vids) 

The kid who was getting both physically and verbally abused recorded the audio of the bullies to show to the principle and the principle called the fukcing cops on the VICTIM of the bullies and charged him with "wire tapping" and the judge found him GUILTY...This shit pisses me off.

Edited by King.Mickey

The kid who was getting both physically and verbally abused recorded the audio of the bullies to show to the principle and the principle called the fukcing cops on the VICTIM of the bullies and charged him with "wire tapping" and the judge found him GUILTY...This shit pisses me off.

how the hell does that work?! he found a way to report them had proof they beat him and yet he's the one who gets punished? and lemme guess the bullies only got detention or something like that 

how the hell does that work?! he found a way to report them had proof they beat him and yet he's the one who gets punished? and lemme guess the bullies only got detention or something like that 

Worse. They didn't even give the bullies a TALK. They did absolutely nohing....pathetic people.

Alpha and TheArchfiend should both drive down to Pittsburgh and have a talk with this Principal. 

"Talk"

If I had a car, I would join them in this little "Talk" myself.

I was never physically bullied, but when your told as an 8 year old you didn't deserve to exist, you kinda understand the pain of being physically bullied. Anyway, bullying is horrible. Let me tell you: Adults do NO shit. None. After a point, they give absolutely no crap at all about your name(My middle school counselor basically stopped using my name and brushed me off when I was in seventh and eighth grade) and the only way to fight back is to either be able to take the punishment(The hardest way), fight back(Which is middle ground in my view), or get proof and tell your parent(which you have to be lucky to get to work, but it the best method), who may be the only one who actually gives a damn(I knew a few people who's parents didn't give a crap about their kid being beaten to a pulp)or another adult who dose care, which is rare. Things like this make me so angry, because I understand the kind of pain someone goes through in that situation, but then on top of that be told that it was WRONG of them to try and get help, and to top it off get in legal trouble is horrible. I hope the teachers and everyone directly involved in the case(Principal, teachers, ect) burn in hell when they die. That's the only thing they deserve, in my opinion. Sure it's extreme, but that doesn't matter to me. What one deserves is what they deserve, no matter what.

Well, I hope they're firetrucking proud of themselves after this! How can they live with themselves after charging an autistic bully victim with, what? "Wire Tapping!?"

Who, the hell!?  What the actual firetruck?! I-I...I...have no words...this is absolutely ridiculous. I am offended by the utter stupidity of these school staff members. I'm on the low end of the Autism Spectrum (Asperger's Syndrome) myself and I am utterly disgusted with this course of action taken by these teachers...

Edited by SuperiorKunivas

I am finding it... VERY hard to control my anger. As if my tolerance for humanity wasn't thin enough; the corruption now targets an innocent mentally disabled child! I have no sympathy for the bullies or teachers; wishing to see them burn in hell by anyone's or, if be it, my hand. 

Welp. After creating a new level down below in Faith in Humanity, I now created 5 more levels down below.

He's gotten evidence to show he is being bullied. But why the hell would.... can't find the words. .... F*** THOSE A*******...

Eh. Not angry about it one bit. Or even all that shocked for that matter. I mean I'm sorta used to seeing unreasonable stuff happen on a daily basis, just something different each time. Yeah it was shit about what the kid went through and the people that didn't do anything should burn in hell and all that stuff but I'm not going to go and scream my head off over it. I'm waiting for the school to make some sort of an apology statement due to all of the negative criticism they're getting due to this news getting out. Because that usually happens but if they don't, oh well. Either way they're screwed along with the kids that wanted to bully the child in the first place.