Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Posted Imagethe guy who made this is a dumbass because 1.kairi is not disney,Vanellope is apresident3Mérida is pixar(I know it disney but they forget to add  Atta and dot)5.sofia is not part of theDisney-Princess line6.elsa is a queen

Edited by kairilover12

Merida: http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/05/merida-becomes-11th-disney-princess-in-coronation-ceremony-with-first-ever-queen-elinor-appearance-at-walt-disney-world/

Kairi is Disney, as you can tell from ©DISNEY AND SQUARE ENIX every time you turn on a game.  So while she's not an official Disney Princess, she's Disney and a princess.

I hope they don't go around calling Elsa a 'princess' though.

Merida: http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/05/merida-becomes-11th-disney-princess-in-coronation-ceremony-with-first-ever-queen-elinor-appearance-at-walt-disney-world/

Kairi is Disney, as you can tell from ©DISNEY AND SQUARE ENIX every time you turn on a game.  So while she's not an official Disney Princess, she's Disney and a princess.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Yeah, unless a character originally came from a Square Enix game outside of Kingdom Hearts, then Disney owns them. Nomura even confirms this in one of his earliest KH interviews and is completely happy about it too lol 

I hope they don't go around calling Elsa a 'princess' though.

Sadly they will, even though she was officially made a queen in her own movie, she will be on all the Disney Princess merchandise.

1.kairi is not disney

Disney REALLY needs to make Kairi an official Disney princess...

the guy who made this is a dumbass because 1.kairi is not disney,Vanellope is apresident3Mérida is pixar(I know it disney but they forget to add  Atta and dot)5.sofia is not part of theDisney-Princess line6.elsa is a queen

Er, Vanellope is not a president.

And what happened to Number 4?

Er, Vanellope is not a president.

And what happened to Number 4?

Vanellope said that she didnt want to be a princess and instead said that the Candy Kingdom was going to have a Constitutional Democracy with her as the President

Elsa is way too popular (probably more than Anna if I bothered to look) to not be shoveled in with Princess merch.  I'm pretty okay with all bar as you said Vanellope isn't a Princess (least Kairi is a PoH in KH which as already mentioned, all original KH characters created by Square are property of Disney) and Sophia was really just made to milk the franchise from smaller kids (hence why it's on the Baby Disney Channel) and be a default character that interacts with all the other Disney princesses, it's a way of getting this generation (who seem to prefer CGI style to classic 2d animating) to see the princesses from the classic tales and hopefully then want their dvds/blu-rays

Elsa is way too popular (probably more than Anna if I bothered to look) to not be shoveled in with Princess merch.  I'm pretty okay with all bar as you said Vanellope isn't a Princess (least Kairi is a PoH in KH which as already mentioned, all original KH characters created by Square are property of Disney) and Sophia was really just made to milk the franchise from smaller kids (hence why it's on the Baby Disney Channel) and be a default character that interacts with all the other Disney princesses, it's a way of getting this generation (who seem to prefer CGI style to classic 2d animating) to see the princesses from the classic tales and hopefully then want their dvds/blu-rays

Posted ImagePosted Image