Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King.Mickey

PLAY GAIA ONLINE? GET RICH FROM ME.

I'm literally overflowing with billions of gold (my avi shows that lmao.) for playing so long, so I thought I'd donate a good amount to someone.

Check out my Kingdom Hearts inspired profile!! http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/x-perdxxblade-x/3209435/

I mean I have items worth hundreds of millions that I'm going to give out; I have to clean the pocket lint one way or another.  :lol:

What on earth is that?

lol it's a huge community of thousands of people with forums and games and stuff. And you have an avatar with a gold currency system with endless items to choose from. That's pretty much the gist of it

Ah... I used to play it, though I left a couple years ago... I haven't gone online since last year, but I have a couple friends that still play it, I think. Would you mind if I told them?

Ehh, I think I'd rather see if anyone from here wants some help first

I use Gaiaonline.  My profile is crap though cause I have no skills and can't be annoyed updating it (there's pictures of me with a girl who hates me on it like) 

I used to be really into zOMG but with school work it's had to go on the back burner ._.  

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/caitytrina/14622887/

EDIT: Just realized, my profile pic if from Gaia too.

This was destined

Edited by Caity Raindrop

I use Gaiaonline. My profile is crap though cause I have no skills and can't be annoyed updating it (there's pictures of me with a girl who hates me on it like)

I used to be really into zOMG but with school work it's had to go on the back burner ._.

This was destined

That's amazing!!! How weird is that, that you change your profile pic to that right as I get back into Gaia and do this haha.

I use Gaiaonline. My profile is crap though cause I have no skills and can't be annoyed updating it (there's pictures of me with a girl who hates me on it like)

This was destined

Also, sent the trade too, I hope this helps Edited by Ajexmi

That's amazing!!! How weird is that, that you change your profile pic to that right as I get back into Gaia and do this haha. 

I changed it last night since I wanted another animated pic (didn't want myself), and didn't want Belle (cause I've used it), and the Ariel one I found just looks odd in a tiny thumbnail, it was pretty much the only people one I had left that wasn't from an anime.  It might be rotated though cause I'm sure I flipped it to fit on my FB cover without the butterfly hiding behind my profile pic.  My team lost that event ._.' every team I go on loses in the events...

Clearly the divine gods have intertwined this

I changed it last night since I wanted another animated pic (didn't want myself), and didn't want Belle (cause I've used it), and the Ariel one I found just looks odd in a tiny thumbnail, it was pretty much the only people one I had left that wasn't from an anime.  It might be rotated though cause I'm sure I flipped it to fit on my FB cover without the butterfly hiding behind my profile pic.  My team lost that event ._.' every team I go on loses in the events...

Clearly the divine gods have intertwined this

Sorry, did you get the trade or do I need to send another?

God this is a blast from the past! I haven't been on Gaia in like 6-7 years! haha Maybe I should..... I lack time as it is, but still....it's a far better time waster than Facebook! xD

God this is a blast from the past! I haven't been on Gaia in like 6-7 years! haha Maybe I should..... I lack time as it is, but still....it's a far better time waster than Facebook! xD

lol I go off and on every year or so. But now I'll probably be back for good as I finally reached my dream avi. It took me since 2006 to complete...damn

Sorry, did you get the trade or do I need to send another?

I didn't get a notification to your response here (probably know by now since it's been douched up since I awoke) I just accepted it there (: 

Ehh, I think I'd rather see if anyone from here wants some help first

Okay, sorry xD I kinda... forgot... I haad posted here... if you still have stuff left you'd like to get rid of, just let me know to tell my friend :)

I didn't get a notification to your response here (probably know by now since it's been douched up since I awoke) I just accepted it there (: 

lol I didn't get notified for this one either. weird. But if you ever need help with a quest, within the 1-2 bil range, I'd be more than glad to help because it's basically pocket lint and I've just been throwing billions out the past week to 20-30+ people

Edited by King.Mickey

lol I didn't get notified for this one either. weird. But if you ever need help with a quest, within the 1-2 bil range, I'd be more than glad to help because it's basically pocket lint and I've just been throwing billions out the past week to 20-30+ people

How the hell did you ever get so much xD?  I've never broke the 6 figure mark, always ended up buying something

How the hell did you ever get so much xD?  I've never broke the 6 figure mark, always ended up buying something

LOL. Funniest story...I got 30 billion richer ever since I made this thread, no joke.

I was about to quit...All I had was Horns of the Demon as my best item, and everything in the MP is crazy inflated to the point that I didn't want to really use the site anymore. I sold my horns for 1 bil and bought someone's random item gens from the exchange forums for the lulz. Might as well go out with a bang and test my luck. I made around 30+ bil in items and gold combined.............Bought more because I was like holy firetruck. Won a firetrucking devil tail. THE Devil Tail. (30B alone lol. Only 2-3 others on the entire site won one.) Bought more after that with 2 bil and made an 8 bil profit. Worth 80 bil now. x D (Not EVEN counting the Bil$$$ that I donated lol)

(you've never had more than a million?! send me a trade and I'll give you 100 mil if you want lol that's nothing to me)

I'm probably one of the luckiest people ever to come to Gaia. xD

Edited by King.Mickey

I am on Gaia too, but don't feel like giving out my profile to anyone on here, no offense. The highest I got was 7 billion gold. I have items worth in the billions and 100 million+ on there though. 

I remember when I was on Gaia..........

those were weird days

Idk, I used to play TinierMe but it closed down...

I'm kinda drawn to sites where you have an avatar you can make look pretty much however you want for some reason e.e Guess it's just my thing xD