Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cucco

I don't care what anyone says

Defend square? You mean explain to people who are whining and crying why they are taking a while to release information? Those people know nothing about how pain staking and time consuming programming can be when it comes to video games. Unless you or another individual can make a game as good as Square Enix in record time, i would to see it, or if you or another individual can make a game period, please by all means, inbox me the release date of it and make sure its out before 2.5 is.

Look kid...we're not idiots...we don't need explanations...especially from fanboys such as you

We know how much time a remaster takes...about 2-3 months at most

Square is not an individual you *****(censoring this post so some mod doesn't delete my post like they did some previous times) it's a multibillion dollar company with hundreds/thousands of employees working on single games

The sooner you stop being a "Square's White Knight" the sooner you will "Grow up"

Have a good day...sir

Edited by DAMN

I'm just happy that the game(s) is coming out. I "loves" me some HD! xD Plus it gives people the chance who haven't played it to get involved in the series. So I say, hey Nomura take your time, as long as it doesn't look rushed and slapped together. (Walks back over to a dark corner and waits quietly for game to come out...while cuddling a Sora plushy of course.) xD 

This LimitForm kid is hilarious, making an HD remaster is not the same as making a game, it's not hard, you probably don't even know how to make an infinite health hack. Your baseless and childish standpoint is stereotypical of a Kingdom Hearts fan and makes you look not so good. This HD remaster was supposed to have been released months ago. The reason why you defend them is because you have plenty of time to wait unlike most people. I've been waiting for KH3 since... as long as I can remember and if this is a factor determining whether or not it will be released in 2016 than Square deserves to get attacked.

Look if there's no KH3 at E3... I guarantee any fan born in the 90s will be an adult by them time it's released.

People keep forgetting that we are already 8 years from KH2 and there is still NO KH3. Only an alpha trailer.

You guys should know that Square do awesome games, pieces of art I must say. But they ARE lazy. They don't care how many YEARS we are going to wait. They just don't give a firetruck. They want us to pay for the games and we will pay and love it. That's why they still that lazy with everything.

FFXV, KH3 and now 2.5.

And neither do people like you. LOL.I asked mt friend who is a programmer how long it would take for them to make the HD remaster and he said it wouldn't take long at all unless they're lazy. He did however say makng the coded scenes would take some time but I don't think he understood my question or what the game is like, so I will ask him about that again in due time.I'm sure you've never added or altered code in your life or even opened up a coder for that matter and you're just basing your opinion that it is "pain staking and consuming" (which it really isn't off of ypur biased fanboy personality and what other people who know nothing say.

your* and I don't believe i have said i knew how to program and such, and from the looks of it you do not know how to do it either and are just going off of what your friend says. My arguement still stands, if you or your friend can remaster a game before 2.5 comes out, do be my guest.

This LimitForm kid is hilarious, making an HD remaster is not the same as making a game, it's not hard, you probably don't even know how to make an infinite health hack. Your baseless and childish standpoint is stereotypical of a Kingdom Hearts fan and makes you look not so good. This HD remaster was supposed to have been released months ago. The reason why you defend them is because you have plenty of time to wait unlike most people. I've been waiting for KH3 since... as long as I can remember and if this is a factor determining whether or not it will be released in 2016 than Square deserves to get attacked.Look if there's no KH3 at E3... I guarantee any fan born in the 90s will be an adult by them time it's released." 

"This LimitForm kid" haha, that's pretty humorous. You are the only person I have seen in this particular forum to be so rude and butt hurt that you have to single me out when there are many others that share my opinion. People also share your opinion, which is fine because everyone is entitled to what they think, but that's no cause for you to be so rude. 

Edited by LimitForm

This LimitForm kid is hilarious, making an HD remaster is not the same as making a game, it's not hard, you probably don't even know how to make an infinite health hack. Your baseless and childish standpoint is stereotypical of a Kingdom Hearts fan and makes you look not so good. This HD remaster was supposed to have been released months ago. The reason why you defend them is because you have plenty of time to wait unlike most people. I've been waiting for KH3 since... as long as I can remember and if this is a factor determining whether or not it will be released in 2016 than Square deserves to get attacked.Look if there's no KH3 at E3... I guarantee any fan born in the 90s will be an adult by them time it's released.

You also have no choice but to wait, it's not like you can speed up the process in anyway. Though regarding Kingdom Hearts 3, you aren't the only one who is waiting for it. Nether you nor I have any choice but to wait and we have been for years so I don't see the problem for waiting a bit longer. It's not like you are going to die if the game does not come out anytime soon. I can't seem to understand when you say I have plenty of time to wait unlike most people though, that part makes no sense, because everyone is in the same vote as me when it comes to a game in making that we have no impact on to make it come out faster.

You also have no choice but to wait, it's not like you can speed up the process in anyway. Though regarding Kingdom Hearts 3, you aren't the only one who is waiting for it. Nether you nor I have any choice but to wait and we have been for years so I don't see the problem for waiting a bit longer. It's not like you are going to die if the game does not come out anytime soon. I can't seem to understand when you say I have plenty of time to wait unlike most people though, that part makes no sense, because everyone is in the same vote as me when it comes to a game in making that we have no impact on to make it come out faster.

Nice double post.

your* and I don't believe i have said i knew how to program and such, and from the looks of it you do not know how to do it either and are just going off of what your friend says. My arguement still stands, if you or your friend can remaster a game before 2.5 comes out, do be my guest.

"This LimitForm kid" haha, that's pretty humorous. You are the only person I have seen in this particular forum to be so rude and butt hurt that you have to single me out when there are many others that share my opinion. People also share your opinion, which is fine because everyone is entitled to what they think, but that's no cause for you to be so rude. 

I'm not here to type up a report kid, don't correct me. I can bet on the fact that I speak better English, you're 13 or 14? Anyway, if you think I'm being rude you probably are, I'm trying to be as down to Earth as possible. You forgot to capitalize the letter "i" multiple times by the way. To say I know nothing about programming is just stupid, I have been playing games before you were born. To say I know close to nothing is better, I still know more than any other average fan, of Kingdom Hearts at least. Apparently you didn't read my post either, he's a programmer, not some random dude lol he's made games and he can port PS2 games to PS3.

Edit: No one is butthurting besides you with your double posts and defensive standpoint. You know jack about programming, Square Enix' focus, and probably the franchise itself. Explain what's so time consuming about this HD remaster? Anything you can make up I will tell you why it won't take long or whatever you say is probably a fix I can make. You can't think of anything? Then stop saying it's time consuming.

Edited by Drones

Nice double post.

I'm not here to type up a report kid, don't correct me. I can bet on the fact that I speak better English, you're 13 or 14? Anyway, if you think I'm being rude you probably are, I'm trying to be as down to Earth as possible. You forgot to capitalize the letter "i" multiple times by the way. To say I know nothing about programming is just stupid, I have been playing games before you were born. To say I know close to nothing is better, I still know more than any other average fan, of Kingdom Hearts at least. Apparently you didn't read my post either, he's a programmer, not some random dude lol he's made games and he can port PS2 games to PS3.

Edit: No one is butthurting besides you with your double posts and defensive standpoint. You know jack about programming, Square Enix' focus, and probably the franchise itself. Explain what's so time consuming about this HD remaster? Anything you can make up I will tell you why it won't take long or whatever you say is probably a fix I can make. You can't think of anything? Then stop saying it's time consuming.

Yeah im sure xD

Nice double post.

I'm done arguing with you lol, also I'm not 13-14, I am 18 (not that it matters how old you are, I just don't care) and I am being defensive? You are asking me to list why it is time consuming so you can rebuttal against everything I plan to say. I don't understand. Also, by the looks of it, we are both the same age (judging form your page) so acting like you are so much older than me and saying you have been playing video games before i was even born doesn't make much sense, does it?

SE is probably just putting off the release date announcement because they want to see how much longer before the impatient KH fans start a riot over this.

I'm done arguing with you lol, also I'm not 13-14, I am 18 (not that it matters how old you are, I just don't care) and I am being defensive? You are asking me to list why it is time consuming so you can rebuttal against everything I plan to say. I don't understand. Also, by the looks of it, we are both the same age (judging form your page) so acting like you are so much older than me and saying you have been playing video games before i was even born doesn't make much sense, does it?

That's what I thought kid.

Edited by Drones

So it's perfectly fine to let Square take as long on their games as they want? It doesn't work that way. You can't firetrucking leave a customer in the dark for a year and never explain why it's taking them so long to remaster a game. When every other developer only takes a couple months to do it. Square takes way longer on their games than they should.

They absolutely can. You haven't paid for it. Pre-orders can get their money back if they have proof. (Which they should if they pre-ordered in the first place) It's within their right to not even make it. From a business standpoint it's a stupid decision, but they can do whatever they want in that regard.

True that they do sometimes take an unnecesary amount of time to remaster them but it's totally worth it in the end lol. I'm just happy with getting the other ports on the ps3 finally. :lol:

Well, Nomura said that 2.5 would be easier to make than 1.5. That would be faster.

And guess what?

It's taking even more firetrucking time.

As long as it doesn't come out later than 1.5's US release I'd be ok with it.

But it's going to be many months later than JPN's 1.5 date so who knows...